Does this stupid machine actually do anything?

Does this stupid machine actually do anything?

I feel retarded when using it. Should I just do situps?

If by "stupid" you actually mean "great," then yeah... this is a pretty "good exercise." These exercises are proof that any machine exercises/ bodyweight exercises are no different wherever they come from (all can excel), and as far as their being exercises, it just means that lifting can be found anywhere.... Remember, we are all One Human Family...when we became divided (?) only God knows. I hope we recognize we are all One... even if we realize it right before the world ends... If for just one minute, we all look at each other and realize we are looking at mirrors - that we are staring at ourselves, all of us God - that would be a moment worth all eternity. Don't let Rulers pretend you are different from each other, because, besides minor interests and different physical attributes, we are all ONE... that Oneness, and that conscious knowing of it,... that is God. It is quite beautiful. I hope these dragons (all dragons) live great lives, despite the illusory borders that surround them.

This post went zero to sixty real fuckin' quick.

Yes, it's a shitty machine, your better off doing weighted situps or hanging leg raises

What the FUCK

pasta

>mfw people are falling for this pasta

Never seen this pasta before

Top kek

this is GREAT man but where do my ABS come in between all of this

Hello, friend, have you heard the TRUTH of the TimeCube?

Dr Bronner pls go

I think the problem is that if you go too heavy, you start working out other muscles.

this is all I see when I walk by that machine at the gym.

not to downplay it's ability to strengthen core. Yes, it's great for that, the equivalent of weighted situps/leg raises.

kek

p.s. love ur soap bro, keep it up

I see so many people using this meme machine, everyone is so obsessed with their abs.

true, I found out if I use heavy weight I start to use my arms more

Newfag

faggot you forgot to change some dragons

I use it, but i feel like it doesn't hit my upper abs. I think i'm too short.

I use one of those decline benches and a 20lb medicine ball to do crunches. Start up top with ball extended above head (arms straight), lay back keeping arms extended, come up and bring ball into stomach, twist left, twist right, and back down (re-extend arms)...That's 1 rep...repeat. Works every abdominal including obliques. Best ab workout imo. I can do between 20-30 reps per set. Go slower rather than faster. Quality > quantity

No, this exercise isn't loaded properly. You don't use your abs because you're pulling it.

>Should I just do situps?
Yeah why sit up right in comfort when you could be on the floor that people have been walking over and spitting on for years.
It's a machine like any other just like you won't get the same effect from bench press as you do from hanmmer strength bench.

not if you focus on your abs and make a point of not using your arms. i never feel anything in my arms after using this.

my gym has one of these machines and I'll occasionally use it. I'm not sure about the efficacy of the machine but I don't load up the weight too much bc I want it to engage my abs and not my arms.

Its just one move in a variety of ab trainers that one could do.

This is the most wook thing I've ever heard and I'm a bassnectar fan. Bravo