Just ate a whole 30 pack of chips ahoy on a cut

just ate a whole 30 pack of chips ahoy on a cut

fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Swiss-Miss-Cocoa-Diet-8-ct/10318329
twitter.com/AnonBabble

failure.

There's always tomorrow, right user? Wrong. Kill yourself.

>tfw eating fried chicken wings on a cut

no self discipline, might as well stop lifting

r-rude...

:(

what were you thinking when you bought a 30 pack of junk food?
>hohoho i'll just ration this until christmas

lol I don't live by myself

but you ate that pack of cookies by yourself, right?
real advice, go get diet hot chocolate if you have chocolate cravings, and have a day every week or so where you fast until the evening before having a scheduled cheat meal.
walmart.com/ip/Swiss-Miss-Cocoa-Diet-8-ct/10318329

Hey dude ignore the haters. Pick yourself back up. Don't beat yourself up but if this is a continuous thing you should get hard on yourself. Remember, you only live once. Give it your all every single day because you can die tomorrow. By giving it your all everyday, you will go to your death bed knowing you gave it your all. You got this dude!

It only feels awful at first, but that's only if you actually learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them.

Wait a whole pack? Literally how..?

That's something I did when I was a fat kid. Are you a little fat kid, user?

Just say you're bulking and everything is fine :^)

Even when I was super fat I never once ate a whole fucking pack of cookies. Who da fucc are you?

>having junk food in your house
>on a cut

you're never going to make it

blame my fat ass roommate when it comes t stocking the house with this shit

>just ate an entire container of tiramisu gelato
>came in at 1000 calories

Welp. Guess I do some extra biking next free day.

I might try that. I have cocoa powder...mixed it 1:1 with a spoon of sugar and put it in hot milk. Was pretty good. Mainly just the milk calories.

Chamomile with honey is another good pseudo-sweet. But it's so good I can't stop at one cup. Had four yesterday evening. One of the most delicious things to exist.

Every time I get a pack of cookies I end up eating the entire thing. That's why I don't normally buy junk food. Once I buy it, I fucking eat it. Bought two donuts a week ago, ate them both that night, one after the other. It was excellent.

I "cut" so I can fit these binges into my maintenance. Feels good to not be fat. Feels good to be able to burn it off in an hour or two of cycling.

no, i'm going to blame you. you have your own food, why did you scarf down your roommate's stuff?

>its not my fault
>shifting blame around

NEVER.GOING.TO.MAKE.IT.

Just ate 3000kcals worth of cashews on a cut

>Not having the willpower to control what you consume

I bet you shift the blame when you swallow a load too.

Enjoy never making it.

I just ate 3 cookies for 200 cals. It happens, just don't go over maintenance for the day.

>eating each other's food

sounds dysfunctional lad, stop that

Shit happens user. Last two nights I got shitfaced. I ended up eating a large wrap with chicken, fries, veggies, then a small beef taco, a bowl of chips, and 3 pieces of cheese. I know I have to work extra hard this week at the gym, and that once I shit I'll probably drop 4 pounds.

Never gonna make it

Rip

you'll be fine. I just finished drinking a liter of Cola.. No regerts

It's time for me to stop

One time is fine bro don't worry, just don't do it again and work extra hard the next week.

Hey op

That's only like 3 or 4 days of progress lost man. You know what? You have been working hard in the gym and you DESERVE a break. Order yourself a pizza and a 2 liter of coke and thinks will look better in the morning. Its probably only water weight you would gain anyway. If I were you I would do a "mini bulk" for a week or two and then start fresh.

Fatty cutting for two months now. Fuck off. Nobody here is going to reassure you about this. You fucked up and you probably won't make it. Salmon with lemon and eggs are literally infinitely more satisfying than chips ahoy at this point mate.

On NYE I went to work and got off really late. A lot of my co workers went to go chill with their bf/gfs and all I did was go home and eat 2 big macs, some hot pockets, a packet of ramen noodles a whole sleeve of oreos, and I drank 40 oz of beer and had a few shots of jack.
I felt like shit the next day, but I used that shitty feeling to get my shit together.

kek