>finally get sick of being unfit
>buy one month gym membership after 3 years
>get hit by a car the next day
>leg forever busted

So what do I do now? Become a curlbro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you do anything with your legs at the gym anyway? That'd be a waste of time, nobody looks at your legs.

How is your leg busted? Can you not sit down and stand up? Because if you can sit down and stand up properly / without external aid, you can squat and deadlift

Do Yoga faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

I-I can walk slow and finally don't need to use a walker, but jumping or jogging is impossible

yeah do it for the memes! You can sit and stand up? That's the go ahead from Dr. Faggot, SS and GOMAD await you! XD

Do the same thing we all do with a leg injury. Just don't do legs until you're fully recovered.

but my leg is terminal

I just think its a bit strange to allow an injury to let your legs weaken even further. If people with sever scoliosis can squat and deadlift world record numbers, I think OP can manage a 45 lb squat. Simply allowing your legs to weaken and stay weak seems counter intuitive to rehabilitating them.

Chop it off, and replace it with a leg from one of your enemies.

You can still make it, if you can't lift with your legs train your upper body, mildly, don't become too top heavy

How long ago was it? Does squatting and deadlifting with proper form and an empty barbell hurt? What does the doctor think about you doing leg exercises?

It's been years since I lifted so all my stats are probably back to square one. I wanted to get back into it but right after I bought the membership a car fucked my shit up. My doctor says walking is fine but then again I'm not quite sure he knows very much, just my intuition about him though

If he can do it, what is everyone elses excuse?

Can you do body weight squats?

Alright then just never work out your legs. For cardio you may be able to do row. If you can't row then looks like cutting is going be tough cause you can't do cardio but it'll still be possible

I'm going to be DYEL forever, aren't I.

Skip leg day like 90% of every other fucker on Veeky Forums and in gyms or do a womans version of a leg workout we all have to start somewhere

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten hit by that car you fatass

>all my stats are probably back to square one
That doesn't matter, you should start at whatever doesn't go beyond your capacities.

You say you can't jog or jump, but can you do bodyweight squats down to the point where you're in the position to take a shit?

I don't know your injury, but if it doesn't hurt you should be able to do it.

Your excuses not to, would have been advantages to others who already have.

Op are you Irish by chance?

Since your leg is pretty bad, will you never have to work for the rest of your life?

not sure how he won, there is a clear lack of symmetry between his legs.