Four months and haven't gained shit

Four months and haven't gained shit...

Bulk or Cut?

>that guy who expected to look like a Greek God in four months

What is your typical day like food wise?

wow! good post, friend!

Your body looks okay, though. Eat more (please do this especially, I can see your fucking ribs), keep lifting and keep increasing the weights.

bulk
Breakfast: Eggs; Lunch: Meat or chicken; Dinner: pasta or eggs

Did you forget to eat? Also, four months is not long, you should only be expecting about 3 or 4 lbs of muscle gain so far and that's under totally ideal conditions. Can you really notice 2 or 3 lbs of muscle underneath a little extra fat you already had? Not really dude.... not sure what you're e expecting in such a short timeframe. Most goal bodies on here are the result of many years of work. Also manlets get aesthetics much faster than lanky giraffe people, so if you're tall you're going to have to wait even longer.

Anyway it took me about 9 months before I started getting real compliments about physique from women. Which is your goal in assuming. So keep going man you got to keep working, eating right, sleeping right, lifting hard and often on a good program with progression.

Pasta OR eggs?

What do you eat your pasta with?

Just with bolognesa sauce

TWO FUCKING YEARS AND HAVENT GAIN SHIT

Welcome to Natty bodybuilding my friend.

meh

1 month of doing stronglifts and im as buff as tom hardy

try harder op u cunt

This is my 5 month progress from 135 to 165. Drink a fuck ton of whole milk

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

5 MONTHS WEW LAD MORE LIKE 5 MINUTES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WEW LAD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Chill out you fucking autistic faggot

desu you're not hitting the gym hard / frequently enough, you should look a fair bit better.

LOL DO YOU EVEN LIFT SAME SKINNY SCRAWNY FAGGOT

WHY DONT U JUST BECOME BETA FOREVER WEW LAD WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

This was after only one month. Idk what happened

Coming from an ex skelly lanklet. EAT MORE FAGGOT

did you see my recent pic? I feel fat now and am debating a cut

Any NYR friends?

Hey I know you

Dave?? No fucking way man

You're an idiot if you think that's enough food

what does NYR mean?

5 month ...kek

RIP colon

ur gonna make me cry

Fucking New Years Resolution fags took over this board. No wonder it went to shit.

chill out panjeet

gtfo skinny faggot

New years Resolution