What the fuck fit?

What the fuck fit?

I followed your retarded advice and took creatine, a month after that I start balding like crazy (I'm 23)

Now, two months after, I decide to shave my head and there's a fucking bulbous growth sticking out of the back of my head

What the fuck does creatine do to me

lol

>What the fuck does creatine do to me+ 0 post omitted.
It accelerates balding.

But that's to be expected. The treatment to "stop" balding is pretty much a weak form of HRT. You know, the thing transwomen do to start looking more like women.

The growth is probably unrelated. Might want to get it check, anyhow.

you probably got a yeast infection from taking that mushroom tip up your head. my advice would be to stop sucking dick

Mutant, leaving Humanity behind.

Kek

u got the cancer

CANCER
A
N
C
E
R

guys I have a similar mole, both in shape and size, on the back of my head too
is it worth checking out? fuck, is it cancer?

>he fell for the creatine troll

We have a long history of people dieing on this board. This is why "Health" was removed years ago.

>he took creatine

Don't you know user? Creatine is the most dangerous steroid of them all. You have like 1 week to live tops

Not OP, but I think you should check it out with a doctor.
Fuck, it looks like a cauliflower.

Op, let me explain to you what's happened here. Clearly you took creatine and grew a fucking nipple on the back of your head,
Creatine makes you grow head nipples.

Your flesh is already HALF video creatine. If you're not careful, it will become TOTAL creatine. You'll have to learn to live in a very strange new world.

After a while, I started gaining, and developed a tumor. I believe the gains caused the tumor, and not the other way around. I believe that the growth on my head-this head-this one right here. I think that it is not really a tumor... not an uncontrolled, undirected little bubbling pot of flesh... but that it is in fact a new organ... a new part of the gains.

Death to hair! Long live the new flesh!

makoto

Bad news - you were going bald anyway.

Creatine MIGHT accelerate balding in men predisposed to it, but there's no conclusive evidence.

At 23, you were going to start losing it anyway.

The good news is most people suit a bald head if they're well built. If you're a bald skelly, you look like a cancer patient. So keep lifting.

The growth is unrelated. Go to a doctor.

you are taking your first babby steps away from humanity, great job!

How far along are you on the Norwood scale? NW2 and under no one gives a shit.

Relax stupid it's just excema, it happens more when you are stressed out or its heat during summer can make it worse, and shaving probably didn't help... Go see a dermatologist and get some cream or some shit because that's fucking disgusting

>2016
>Growing a sphincter on your head

Not eczema dipshit, pic obviously shows a cancerous growth, probably just a mole.

A mole? Does that look like a fucking mole you moron?? All you have to do is Google excema on head and you will see pictures almost identical to this disgusting fuck

How about you ask a doctor instead of people on an anonymous anime fitness forum on the internet

thats fucking gross bro go to the doctor bitch

nice, have a you

Yo I have one of those! But it's in my ass so nvm

Is nobody going to talk about how fucking awful this haircut is?

This bum ass barber didn't ever shape the back of his hair. I wouldn't pay shit for this haircut.

>a fucking bulbous growth sticking out of the back of my head

That's creatine-accelerated dick cancer m8.

Also, you have a small dick and you suck dicks.