Meme question

Serious question: Why does everyone seem to think/imply that pizza has terrible macros?
It seems to easily fit my macros pretty easily during a bulk, especially when topped with grilled chicken.

Example: today my lunch was two large slices of cheese pizza topped with buffalo grilled chicken.
Meal was 800 kcal, 90g carbs 28g fat 46g protein

Is the pizza hate just a meme or should I be avoiding pizza even though I can hit my macros?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-science-chick-how-bad-is-sodium-consumption.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f8-qkrenQr0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pizza is fine on a bulk in moderation. Depending on where you get it from, it can be super greasy or extremely high in sodium so thats why people hate on it. On a cut, its too calorie dense and not enough protein per calorie to really justify it.

>falling for the bulk/cut meme
CHAD eats PIZZA all year round and makes GAINS while staying ~10% BF

life would be so amazing if you looked like that

damn

bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-science-chick-how-bad-is-sodium-consumption.html
But sodium consumption doesn't seem to matter? (especially if you're not already at risk for heart disease)
And, honestly, grease/fats dont matter (on a bulk) because it's very easy to supplement carbs/protein, right?
Memes aside, the amount of Veeky Forums people that eat lots of junk food seems like evidence for IIFYM

the first guy from left to right forgot to say no homo

Meh i try to keep fat my lowest macro and pizza doesn't rly help this

Would you say you're getting cucked by PIZZA or CHAD?

Nah i eat pizza and self induce vomiting tbqh

A pizza has about the worst macros you can get.

those guys are skelly as fuck aha, literally just push ups and low bf..

You say this while they HIGH-FIVE and GANGBANG your CRUSH, eating PIZZA during breaks

breh, did you get cucked? is this why you're so mad people look better than you

>but...but CHAD must be insecure about himself, he eats PIZZA all the time while I eat QUINOA

>quinoa
Kek

Do you even lift?

look at those faces, why lift

I make time between eating PIZZA and FUCKING your CRUSH.

>implying someone who spends there days on an anonymous board reposting an age old meme in an attempt to troll is anywhere close to a chad, lifts or not a virgin..

>I'm...I'm a virgin dyel who browses Veeky Forums, everyone else who does must be the same!

kek,

The people who you know are virgins are people who shit post chad memes because their real life is so pathetic they try to escape it anyway possible..

You know how I know you're not CHAD?CHAD embraces being a CHAD and doesn't get BUTTHURT when he sees a meme on the INTERNET

>implying I'm butthurt

By that reply sounds like you're the one whos got all butthurt..

>Pizza
>pic related
That was silly.

>especially if you're not already at risk for heart disease
EVERYONE is at risk of heart disease.

Nah, it's fine during a bulk. But pizza (and fast food in general) has absolutely shit micros so it's bad for you from a health standpoint.

It's basically the cheese. If you sub out the mozzarella for ricotta you can considerably up the protein content.

Also, ortega chiles, chicken, and sun-dried tomatoes makes for GOAT pizza.

Mozarella is 370 calories 27g protein per 100g, ricotta is practically the same.

>american

oh right, you don't use real cheese.

I suppose your vegetable oil-named mozarella is close to like 400calories and 13g protein per 100g.

>Awful insertions:the picture
Good god I don't think I could wake up everyday as one of those guys knowing my insertions were such total shit tbqh

>today my lunch was two large slices
>two large slices
There's your problem, op. /fit9k/ doesn't eat "slices". /fit9k/ eats "pizzas". They're all such fat fucks they can't stop themselves from devouring the whole pizzapie in one go, then washing it down with their salty tears in a feelguy thread whining about CHAD. Your average wannabe trynever /fat/fuck doesn't understand concepts like "moderation" and "meal planning".

don't you fucking TALK SHIT about QUINOA i swear to god i'll CUT YOU

>saying no homo
what are you, straight?

He's is meming on you, why the fuck are you replying

I can even fit it in moderation when I'm on a cut.
I have one or two slices every so often if I am on the right track for the day

because its nice to put down these complete retard losers who spend there free time willingly attempting to troll people with faggy as fuck memes due to their lack of life and meaningless existence.. sometimes its ok to feed a troll,

cry more

Kek, you're so butthurt its laughable, was it someones first try at trolling :'(

>But sodium consumption doesn't seem to matter?
>bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-science-chick-how-bad-is-sodium-consumption.html

Journalists like to pander to what people want to hear. This video explains pretty well what she's basing her article on.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8-qkrenQr0

can someone explain the american meme
>he's the kind of guy eating a whole pizza in one setting
like how is that a bad thing. why would I order more/less food than the exact amount of how hungry I am

It's just an expression you fucking autist

fucking faggot you don't know who I am
you don't know what I've fucking been through

still don't understand tho but thanks m8
kys

Okay I'll explain. It's because a pizza is big, so if you eat the whole thing, you must be a big guy (for you)

But honestly I've never heard anyone say that ever. Nigger

weird
amerifats seem to have a different pizza culture as we just get a small pizza for everyone and all eat it in one sitting
thanks asshole
wichser

yea it must be terrible looking so good that you earn your money by just being topless all day and looking good.

none of them are that good looking senpai

>there are people on Veeky Forums who actually believe this
If you can call /r9k/ lurkers people that is

wait a minute, it looks like this guy doesnt even have HEIGHT or FRAME

half the time the guy posted with this meme is some manlet with a narrow clavicle in heavy filters, that isnt chad

Nothing wrong with pizzas. IIFYM and IF are your friends. Combine that with trens nutrient partitioning and we're set. If that triggers you rebbit is always waiting with open arms.

>using roids

fucking faggot compensating roidlet

roidlets when will they learn

America has a vibrant craft cheese movement leaving it's infancy, give it 5 years and it will be just like American beer, the world's greatest with the most variety. Mozzarella is a fairly basic cheese anyway. Noone would bother faking it. Just face it. Your country sucks at everything and even the cheese which is your raison d'etre is pure shit compared to American cheeses.

Stay jelly, natty bitch. I'm a lanklet but I won't let genetics get in my way like a white little bitch. It's cool that works for you but some people hold themselves to higher standards. Some people take pride in being weak and unenhanced. You should leave and hang out with them.

>not lifting naturally for at least 3 years before using steroids

im not jelly, i just think you're a fool and a weakling who wanted to take a shortcut instead of seeing what you were capable of. most people can do a lot more than they know, and it's depressing when somebody just gets on gear because they can't endure and find pride in their gains that were earned tooth-and-nail, albeit less glaring than steron gains, give a true sense of self worth while steroid gains is just the delusional, unsustainable gravy train

Meh. A year is plenty of time to build a base and start roiding. I wish I'd started sooner. Steroid take way more work and discipline, but the results are worth it. Whatever you can accomplish naturally is shit. Do you write letters and send through the post too instead of using phone calls? Why purposely suck at things? I'm way prouder of my roid gains than my natty. Getting on tren was like noob gains all over again and the mental changes were incredible until the insomnia catches up with you. There is no reason for any male not to blast and cruise for life after 25. No reason that isn't just milquetoast justification for being shit.

but what happens when the ride is over, you're 40, you have zero test, are balding, and your dick doesnt work? what are you going to do? fucking neck yourself? keep jamming needles until you're 70?

it seems so bizarre to me. it's like opiates, they feel really really fucking good but once you learn how awesome they are they usually fuck you up

also
>Sandow's physique is shit
your dysmorphia is showing

I'm planning on staying natty till my 40's or 50's and then hopping on gear to keep my T levels at the level of a 30 year old till I die. Isn't that the dream?

>IIFYM
>IF
Both utterly retarded non-diets.

calorie counting is the way to go right? Eat at a deficit and workout, then watch the fat fall off. Eat at a surplus and workout, enjoy the bulk

Is that tthat sirachi sauce shit from dominoes?

I got that on a pizza and couldnt finish a slice..it was fucking disgusting

wtf is that shit

>le cheese pizzas all day errday, i'll get my protein from a scoop of whey!
>oh wow i look and feel like shit, b-but all my macros were there!

IF just makes it easier to eat less. That's all most people use it for.

Calorie counting, cutting/bulking are all memes. You think CHAD does any of that?

literally what the fuck are you talking about

When I'm 40 I'll have as much test as I want, that's the beauty of b&c. Balding is genetic but if it happens I'll just not care or get transplants, ins a non issue. ED is a complicated disease but I see no reason why a fit healthy high test man would have it. I'll keep jamming needles until I die or we get something cool like implant pellets. With longer esters I could get my with once every one or two weeks. More than worth it consideritg how much 70 year olds look. You realize doing steroids means exogenous steroids, right?

>implying that isn't exactly what most women want

>Whatever you can accomplish naturally is shit
I get motivated by things like this.
Give me something you find "not shit" and I will do it.

How about Ronnie Coleman? Even with steroids you couldn't look like that. The man is a genetic freak.

This.

I'm in the middle of my first cycle and it's been incredible so far. But I am so, SO glad that I trained natty for 2.5 years first.

Why? Most people say the opposite and wish they'd started sooner. You didn't waste as much time as most juicers I know at least.

lol youre a dumb cunt

P I Z Z A