Recovering/Former Fatties

Share your past or current struggle with being a total fatass and how you overcame/working to overcome it, or just post amazing progress pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
visualbmi.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lost like 70-80lbs total, body dysmorphia never goes away though: im at like 12% but this lower ab fat is driving me crazy

ill get it though

God damn bro nice job. Any loose skin or gyno? Or was is just lipomastia?

I have really bad social anxiety which I believe was brought about by my shame of being ~400lbs. I've lost 100lbs so far and am aiming for another 75lbs to lose, but am scared I'll still be a socially anxious autist after I lose the weight.

Pic isn't me

God damn this so much, I'll always be mentally rekt having been obese.

Never really struggled to get Veeky Forums, just never really cared to do it. Wish I would've started in Highschool instead of after, I ended up being very good looking under 100lbish of fat and even have 8-pack genetics/good genetics...Like FUCK

I'm not the guy in the pic, just posting inspirational pics of fatties making it

heres mine, started at 180, now im 155

tfw left the fat life

Used to weigh 275. Went down to 170 and now up to 190.

DESU losing weight is soooo fucking easy. All it takes is consistency in eating less food.

Trying to lose fat while gaining muscle is fucking aggravating. You just know you could be lifting so much better if you ate more, but you don't want to gain fat. This is me RN as at least 50% of that 20 pounds gained was fat. Now I have no abs.

Pretty good progress, keep it up.

All that you're missing is a good hairstyle and facial hair.

Losing weight won't fix you. It's just removing one of your problems. But that's not nothing, bruh. Keep at it.

Oh fuck. Any idea how long that took? I have a similar body type to the first pick

What kind of pizza did he eat to achieve this?

You were a better person before.

I'm still 225 lbs after a year of lifting. My problem isn't working out, it's the diet. I eat just because it's there, and it's keeping me from losing weight. Deadlifting 500 lbs doesn't make me any less of a glutton, it just makes me a strong fatass compared to other people.

I can't make it till I fix this issue

Jesus man, great job.

www.imgur.com/a/5jvOx#0

Here you go user

recommend me a good hairstyle pls

and my job requires clean shaven

pic is me with facial hair recently during a few days i had off

Maybe if he was a cuck making shitty YouTube videos and shoving bananas up his ass

It's a long road, man

>all these uggos turning into chads

Fucking sick work OP, keep it up bro?

I get this too, even tho i am a total different person physically and mentally, sometimes still hate what i see in the mirror.
Went from 270 lb to 169

imo you've got a face that can pull off a shaven head extremely well

was 330ish pounds, im about 240 now. Doing the meme diet (keto) because it's the only thing that keeps me full and not binge on too many calories. Shooting for 200 by the end of the year.

I still have a ways to go but im happy with my results thus far.

Nice work man

But you look like a dyke and need to update your outfit and general appearance

lmao, yeah I heard that before, that picture was from a while ago I've kinda updated my look.

question for ex-fatties: if your legs were crooked slightly inward, did they recover after you lost weight?

plic related though I'm not sure it's the same condition.

also I'll be dumping some pics.

I can't wait to see how my face looks skinny when I see all these images man

Powerlifting to Bodybuilding. Holy fuck why anyone would want to be a fat strong sack of shit is beyond me.

better picture of face progress. Started losing my hair real bad around age 20 so I shave my head now, it sucks but most people say it suits me.

Only in looks m8. Most will carry an inferiority complex forever..but the ones that don't go fucking Zyzz mode.

it feels good being strong, id rather be strong as fuck than look strong as fuck.

Holy shit his torso is really long

i used to be 92 kg , lost 28 kg and became pretty lean. becoming fit made me be very positive towards life.
im 5'5 so i was very fat. im glad my skin is amazing and i didnt get loose ends or stretch marks.

Grow full stubble
Get Leaner/more muscular
Lose glasses

Congrats you're almost a diesel motherfucker. Grats on progress.

The pic on the right is about as good as my facial hair gets unfortunately. Losing the glasses isn't really an option my astigmatism is so prominent contacts are espensive as fuck. I appreciate it man, I'm trying my best

Having been a recovered fatty to current fatty, I can tell you.. Nah? I dunno. My structure has always been big and very accommodating, which has bee nice. Even at my lowest weight, 6' at 190, my chest was 42" and my waist was 32". My body just always knew I was a beast.

That said, I'm a fat fuck right now, so just... Keep on your grind, dude.

Was getting a punchable face part of your plan?

Never give up fatty anons, we can all make it

>Lies that people tell themselves
Nobody cares about "muh strength" outside of powerlifting.
>implying bodybuilders aren't strong
Not as strong as power lifters, but stronger than you'll ever need.

This nigga has to be like 6'7

I need to know your stats and what you did / routine i feel like i have this potential body

not me, just dumping

He's tucking his excess skin in his shorts right?

>have shared pics before
>open these threads
>no one has saved them to their motivatino folder for repostin

is that the angry videogame nerd?

post them again.

>no stretch marks or loose skin on any of these guys

HOW? Me and every other former tubbo has at least one of those.

Appears to be
A Chad was born
Cute AF

I promise they have stretch marks SOMEWHERE. The loose skin is just genetic brah, you either get lucky or get fukt.

Can you post your face gains, I know you have them.

oh man girls are pretty. i need a gf but I don't really want one, you know?

>Share your past or current struggle
Okay, why the hell not.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm 51 years old. This story starts about 20 years ago.
>INB4 grandpa
>INB4 "dad, get out of my Veeky Forums"
>INB4 all the usual bullshit
There's lots of us older guys on here and you never know it unless we reveal ourselves; get over it.

Backstory: When I was a teenager, I was skinnyfat, but I could eat any goddamn thing I wanted. This was the 80's, so no internet, little info on nutrition or real training yet.

When I turned 25, I started gaining weight and really didn't notice much or care that much. By the time I was about 30, it was starting to get to be a Real Problem. By year 2000 (35 years old), I was pushing 320lbs, was unemployed for years, and DGAF anymore, secretly wanted to die. Ruined knees from too fat and too inactive. Spent the next 8 years learning how nutrition works, what works for me, and getting my shit together (decided to live). Now? Sorry, not swole (not my thing), but I'm on a semi-pro bicycle road racing team for the last 7 years, bodyfat down to around 10% (sometimes less), 190-200lbs, and HUGE legs (cyclist), decent core. Outclimb some of my teammates when I'm at my peak.

The Takeaway: If I can do it, ANYONE can do it. Don't give up. READ THE FUCKING STICKY, it's good info. BE THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN SHIP. The only thing standing in your way is you; don't let you sabotage you anymore.

YOU'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT.

Peace, out. :-)

Looks like a successful bulk

good advice

youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

this video

285-219
Working on getting to around 175 around 7% bodyfat

L O N D O N...............O
..................O...............D
L O N DOND O N L O N
O...............N
N...............O
D................L O N D O N

Thanks for this thread. I'm down 31 lbs and I've been going to the gym consistently for 2 months now. I'm also more conscious of my eating, although I still have some better days than others. I realize this ain't shit for most people, but it's the most dedicated I've been. So this is great inspiration.

Really working hard to make it bros.

Now if I could only lift away the crippling insecurity I'd be set

dude what the fuck
the pic with the purple shirt looks shopped as hell even though I know it's not... arms are so long...

Oh shit that's me, feels good someone saved my pic as motivation.
5'9" lifted about 2.5 years for that pic mainly did PPL then but I do Upper Lower now since I have less time

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

That's pretty inspiring m8

I'm 270 now and I wish I were back down to 225 pounds. Having congestive heart failure makes it hard to maintain, let alone lose weight. The only things in life I enjoy that I can still do are ride motorcycles, play guitar, and eat. Shit sucks.

visualbmi.com/

Compiles all reddit's /r/progresspics so you can sort by height, weight and gender. Annoyingly a bunch of them post in an after-before format but there's a ton of good pics

Former obese here.

6ft

110kgs down to 83

The cut never ends

Hey that's me!

The photo on the right is fairly old now but you get the point, one year and a bit between photos, best wishes to all the fat homies goin to bed hungry tonight.

Left is 240lbs, right is 180lbs. Still a long way to go.

lmao work out your neck dude

your jaw is so fucking big you look like a bobblehead

sorry about the hairline
>inb4 not me

thanks dadanon

nice jaw gains brah

Like Olivia Wilde

Keep up the good work man

dude change your shirt, holes in the shirt are just making you look like a bum.

I want to punch you so bad

That's the best feeling man. The compliments on the jawline i've gotten feel so good. Keep at it bro

I'll dump a few.