Would lifting turned his life around, Veeky Forums?

Would lifting turned his life around, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/
youtube.com/watch?v=oiQnQ-xkFgo
youtube.com/watch?v=nqnmkChcgxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>5'7"

Never had a chance

i would fuck his sister too user

that's irrelevant

he's asian. you cant lift to make your dick bigger than 3 inches. asian guys are literally walking "im good at math/my dick is tiny" billboards.

>this
When will they learn?

nah he was pretty unattractive facially

he was also generally a puny person, not in muscle, but in bone structure.

he was autistic and asian

terrible combination

>tfw no qt3.14 asian gf to plunge

no
just like vacines dont cause autism
neither does lifting cures autism

Worse, a hapa:
reddit.com/r/hapas/

no

This is true.
Im an asian manlet. Girls dont not give a single fuck about me.
Well not exactly true, i do get some really fat and ugly girls mirin like 3-4/10

he did lift, a little

You know what to do

She has a fucking huge head.
> tfw can't plunge into my gf's vagina for 5 more days.
Fucking periods

No. Just another thing to complain about being attractive but girls ignoring him because he is afraid to talk to them.

His personality is literally the opposite of what women find attractive.

>tfw Asian gf
Are our eventual kids fucked or what?

why can't women just love a guy for who he is, why do they have to change themselves

that guy is too attractive for his sister,

hypergamy confirmed

Also asian gf master race here. As long as she's not korean or jungle monkey there's decent odds on the kid(s) being hot.

She's cute

lel

few of the RSD guys are around that height and smash more pussy than everyone here. Keep believing superficial internet CHAD memes, faggot.

Chinese

being short is ok as long as you're not a dwarf/hobbit

Probably okay. Look at her parents for a better indicator

Only as fucked as if you were trying to raise children where neither of you will have any commonalities in your childhoods to match what your children are going to go through. If you think you can overcome that, good for you, I'm sure it's possible.

I'm a half asian, half white guy. Neither of my parents really got it, but then both of my parents were really nerdy too (dad got a PHD in physical chemistry, mom got a masters in biochem) so I don't imagine things would have been much different if I hadn't been multiracial with similarly nerdy parents.

Her parents are fully Chinese, but they look fine. It's the mixing that I worry about. At least her whole family is really tall and so am I, chances of a manlet are slim.

>falling for the RSD meme

I more mean as an indicator for dominant traits.

The fuck is RSD? Some rebranded PUA faggotry?

A true seaman has sailed the Red Seas.

What I thought he was half Mexican?

Gf isn't down for it and nor am I. Ive done it when it's right at the end and there's a little left up there but never full flow. That's fucking nasty.

No, he was an entitled and mentally ill, little shit. Though Veeky Forums isn't exactly made of humanity's best, I'm pretty sure most of us aren't entitled.

>caring about the blood jew
>Not giving into your testosterone fueled male instinct of fucking your gf while she is in heat
smfh senpai

>in heat
>menstruating

>entitled

i keep seeing this buzzword thrown around, can you explain it in the context of elliot rodger

He thought life owed him a 10/10 qt. Life doesn't owe shit.

He believed he was owed everything merely by virtue of his existence, that he shouldn't have had to do anything to get what he wanted.

The guy never had a girlfriend. Why? Aside from the personality which probably would've gotten him turned down, he believed it was beneath him to stoop to asking a girl out. Far as he was concerned, they should have been throwing themselves at him.

You say social anxiety

But in reality it was probably extreme narcissism

i think he would have easily settled for a less than average girl, he just wanted some attention but was too shy to reach out for it

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about period sex is so fucking fun it's like you're stabbing someone with your penis and going down on them is like eating their flesh. It's an apex kind of feel though.

he was a 22 year old virgin, with a bmw and money, that's no reason to try to go on a shooting rampage at a sorority house

>i think he would have easily settled for a less than average girl, he just wanted some attention but was too shy to reach out for it

then why shoot up the hot girl house for revenge, he was not shy he was just an asshole

if he'd gotten a gf he would have shot everyone when they broke up

you mean like literally all chicks do? He wasnt different than any female, maybe a bit stupider. Except when they cry about it all they get is support and when guys cry they get branded as faggots.

Niglet he could have fucked 9s there and have 6's begging him for sex if he wasnt autistic. Califag here, Santa Barbara is filled with hottie bangalotties, there is also a large number of Veeky Forums chads in supply but it is still not enough to meet the demand. Santa Barbara is truly the place to be senpai. Im jealous of people who live there, as a bay area faggot

Nope.

I'm 5'7" HAPA Drive BMW lost virginity at 16 been with 30 something girls.

Not mentally deranged. Repeat. NOT mentally deranged.

Was not lifting back when I lost virginity also.

>you mean like literally all chicks do?
chicks spend endless hours primping and trying to look good and keep their figure, that's not "by virtue of their existence" but by "how fertile and cute they can make themselves look"

nobody likes a frumpy girl

>Niglet he could have fucked 9s there and have 6's begging him for sex if he wasnt autistic

oh i agree, i would say "autism made him come off as an asshole and not the good kind of confident asshole, the bad kind of bitter beta asshole"

basically we are saying the same thing

>you mean like literally all chicks do?
Oh c'mon, let's not make it one of those kinds of threads. There are non-entitled women out there. They might be hard to find but that just means you have to look harder. I honestly hope you have the opportunity of meeting a one some day.

I wish this thread would definitely already.

>There are non-entitled women out there
Judging from the crying I see on Veeky Forums not in burgerstan.

>he was not shy

he was CLEARLY extremely shy you dipshit, throughout his book or whatever he was shy his entire life

jesus you must be american or something

>using people's bitching on Veeky Forums to make judgements about all women in a 300million person nation

Consider who is doing all the crying here. Its generally not the sort of person who does well navigating social situations.

i think fit would have done this to him

>chicks spend endless hours primping and trying to look good and keep their figure

I guarantee you that any chick who does that gets tons of fucking attention. I know a fat girl who turns down attractive guys left and right because she knows how to do a slutty makeup. You can only have trouble getting laid / company as a girl if you are disfigured and even then you get the pity and support of everyone.

Meanwhile there are perfectly okay looking smart thin / skinnifat guys who stay virgin and lonely well into their thirties.

>he was CLEARLY extremely shy you dipshit, throughout his book or whatever he was shy his entire life

he was not too shy to

make a movie and publish it

go to college and have roomates who were his friends

maybe he had some shyness more than a normal person but he was not neet, had friends and went out and did shit

he basically just thought girls should come to him and was a dick about it, in his video he even goes on about what a good catch and how good looking he is, that's not what painfully shy people say

there are and I know some of them. I was just trying to point out that Elliot's whining and shitty personality is not all that uncommon if you look in the right places

>Meanwhile there are perfectly okay looking smart thin / skinnifat guys who stay virgin and lonely well into their thirties.

there are more women than men in the USA,

>there are more women than men in the USA,
so?

No, he felt too entitled to reach out himself.

Who is this guy? Is there some recent event this is referencing?

And this.

he never had friends, they thought he was strange

Basically it teaches autists to not be weird and how to give off good vibes rather than weird vibes in order to pick up women.

Narcissism has nothing to do with confidence. Just look at /r9k/

He shot up college town (Isla Vista) in Santa Barbara. I'm actually from Santa Barbara. Hi.

Oh also he's super cringey, theres a video he posted before he shot us up, kid was a mad beta. R.I.P to the normal people he took.

He broke the conditioning, his revolt against the world should serve as an inspiration to all.

Real Social Dynamics... they been around as long as or longer than Mystery. They got great logic if you want to get laid.

Whats that acronym for the people who basically hate woman and they hate PUA stuff as well..
they gave themselves some weird name like

black nihilist.. or something like that.. and its not Forever Alone or Msyoginist... they were like proud of this badge.

black pill.

So PUA faggotry.

/r9k/

/r9k/

When will they ever learn

wtf
i spent the past hour in there reading some crazy shit
oh shit
>asian with white gf
>kind of worried about having kids now

It is if youre good looking.

it's some fucking gay shit to scam ppl out of their money. there really isnt a blueprint on how to pickup girls
their "infield" footage is obviously staged as well

Nah. He was somewhat autistic.
But really his problem was that he was an ugly manlet who couldnt accept that he was an ugly manlet and went full denial mode.
He basically copied what the cool guys were doing but couldnt do it himself and couldnt accept that he jut couldnt be cool.

It's a meme user. If it's really bothering you just take a step back and analyse your relationship like I did.

Is it weird that I think he looks fine (even good)? I'm saying this because if I saw him on the street I wouldn't think otherwise...

youtube.com/watch?v=oiQnQ-xkFgo

he was posting on BB Forum

i think he tried lifting but then he realized its just a meme and only people who are already chads benefit from it so he gave up

id say it ruined him even more

>i think he tried lifting but then he realized its just a meme and only people who are already chads benefit from it so he gave up

he gave up on everything worthwhile anyone tried to get him to do

he was doomed from the moment chad tormented him in high school, this could've been prevented, and this wasn't totally elliot's fault.

>and i was just playing along

kek

more like this?

>he was doomed from the moment chad tormented him in high school, this could've been prevented, and this wasn't totally elliot's fault.

dunno man lots of people get made fun of in high school and don't go on killing sprees in their new BMWs wearing $300 sunglasses because at 22 they had no gf

youtube.com/watch?v=nqnmkChcgxo

Him and Zyzz, generation Y martyrs. We are still alive but we might as well be dead.

>tfw no gf

can you imagine the pressure? if you are a pretty girl you have to date every autist weirdo so he won't kill people

quite the burden

im a hapa. :(

nah, I don't think it would have amplified his psychotic behaviour by giving another illusion of superiority.

Everyone who knew him knew he was on medication, he was basically considered an outcast because of that.

Not a chance for a normal gf which he desperately wanted.

Lol
I'm half and girls love it. Though they are surprised with my big dick, gotta beat that stereotype

Wtf, my life is dope as, girls fucking love halfies. Classic whiny reddit/Veeky Forums shit

Wtf I love being a hapa now! :D

He would have broken down that door and killed more people.

>Everyone who knew him knew he was on medication, he was basically considered an outcast because of that.

im sure that helped

what meds was he on

I can guarantee you that as an asian i can rack in far more than you can.

as an asian female maybe, otherwise don't make me laugh

as i have a condition that causes me to bleed out of my anus when i laugh

half asians are probably among some of the most superior men.