Average looking?

Does Veeky Forums consider this average looking?

Will post 4 more pics....

Same girl as op

Let's see her without make up.

yes, she's average, so nobody wants the pics you degenerate cuck. fuck off back to /r9k/ or /b/.

Very slightly above average.

I'm thinking of what she would look like without makeup, a flattering angle, good lighting, possible filtering, etc. Women know what the fuck they're doing when they take a selfie.

Why does makeup matter. I'm asking if she's average regardless if makeup.

Pic 3, same girl

Above average 8.5/10

that man jaw

also too much makeup

Any pics without makeup?

Same girl again

...Is she average or above average?

She's above average somewhere around 7/10. Its hard to tell from pictures though she could be 6 or 8 in reality

>Why does makeup matter.

Fuck off faggot.

I like how the only options are "average" or "above average"

This chart is shit in terms of examples but read the descriptions for each number and ask yourself where she would fit in.

Note: I did NOT create this chart, autistic people of Veeky Forums. How tiresome it is to be told every time you post an image "Your chart is shit! Why'd you place that 4 in the 5s?!"

Too much makeup and weird eyebrows, makes her a 5. So yeah, average

I think she's an 8, but idk what other ppl think. I wanna know if my standards are too high or too low.

stop fishing for compliments

you have a fucking man jaw that would make olivia wilde blush

nice eyes but everything else is bad

holy shit fuck off. go attention whore on instagram you pathetic whore

Think I found one wit out makeup

Above average but only slightly. Basically, she's what the average woman could aspire to be--a potential 5 who stays in shape, had her teeth whitened (you can tell by her canines), knows how to do her makeup and knows how to take a picture.

Catch her on an off day or even at an off moment and she's back down to a 5.

her teeth are all fucked up and you are a faggot op. stop taking estrogen pills.

Those weird fuggin eyebrows, they're running away from each other

I'd say an 8

this is why girls have big egos

people putting ugly bitches on a pedestal

Basic/10
Basic/10

So yeah, a bit above average.

well here's her with makeup again.

And makeup does make a person better looking.

Full body

Nice dimples though.
You could post these on /soc/ and get 9's but that's not Veeky Forums

Epitome of a 5.

6.5 but the fact that she has a kid automatically makes her a 2.

where do you live that this is the epitome of a 5 you fucking sperglord

jesus christ you people have issues

6.5 isnt that great/low. But I understand ppl have different tastes.

What makes a person "slightly" vs "very" above average since everyone is rating this girl as just slightly above average....

I don't know where you live but where I am she is certainly more attractive than 80% of women. Therefore an 8/10

Pardon me, I'm excluding outliers (physically disabled, fatties) I'm speaking from the view point of it I took the past 10 girls I've dated and threw this one in the mix where would she fit.
So I apologize for the confusion but where I live we aren't exactly hurting for pretty faces with the rest of the package.
OP's victim/girlfriend/OP herself/whoever is pretty bland.

A slightly above average person is attractive.

A very above average person is stunning. Think models.

Note how without any makeup and even with her hair in curlers, supermodel Adriana Lima blows your girl the fuck out even though your girl is made up, has her hair perfect and probably filtered the fuck out of all of her pics.

It's hard to judge maybe of you showed us your tits it might help us judge your attractiveness

her mouth/forehead are a bit too big for her eyes/nose

Devil's advocate; what is your fascination that you think she's gorgeous?
She panders to your taste, how?

she wouldnt be that attractive if we werent surrounded by fatasses niggers and mexicans bringing down the standards in the us.

> where I am she is certainly more attractive than 80% of women. Therefore an 8/10

That's not how it works. At all. Think of a bell curve. By the time you get to a 6.5, you're already more attractive than 80% of women. It's like IQ.

>things she has going for her
Not fat
.... that's really about it.

Idk, desu

Meanwhile us non autists are using a linear scale

1. I'd like to see how you look like even though you won't post a pic of urself, understandable, this place is full of weird fucks

2. I'd like to see a pic of your "hotter" gf's

Well. She has blue eyes......

I dont live in a favela.

I don't focus on one aspect of the face, I focus on the entire general look. I don't think she's ugly.

Those posters aren't the same people.
Veeky Forums isn't really the place for this shit 2bh ohana.
Also your requests would hold no merit either way.
1.that saying about fat chefs and bald hairstylists.
2.are you in disbelief that someone has dated 5 "hotter" and 5 "not as hot" women? It's not even that miraculous of a claim.

her only good trait is eyes.

everything else is average or bad.

Still a 6.5?

What's a devils advocate

Unfortunately, a kid ruins her. I think a 2 is generous

We aren't judging her as a person, this is based off looks and looks only.

She could be a crack addict and you still shouldn't factor that into her looks rating.

Last pic.

Feel free to explain why you give her a 6.5 or a 7 or __ whichever rating, explain why.

I really don't like to think I have low standards in women, I like to think I have good standards in women.

She's at least a 7

well on looks alone, I think she is attractive.

> 7 or 8

Well, 7 isn't that great of a score

Not really a fan of the huge mouth look.

6/10

One of the main reasons I don't have a huge boner for Rashida Jones like everyone seems to.

I think tiny mouths are cute.

She's a solid 7.5 / 10 in that pic. Don't let the haters downplay it. Without makeup and bad clothing probably a 6.5. Could be an 8.5 in the best situation. Remember that everyone's scale can very 1-2 points depending on circumstances

Her nose is ugly, man.

Reason?
She's a 6 but I have better taste than you.

If 5 is average then 2 points above that on looks alone is pretty fucking alright.

She is a 7 or 8. 6 is OK+ and seven is bretty good. If her eyes were bigger and maybe bigger tits she would easy be a 8.653

.5 .5 .5

You sound like you don't know what ur talking about. People who have to use .5 or .8 in their ratings make me lol,

Yeah she's no more than a 6.2! Nah she's a 9.5. Etc, etc.

Retarded.

This. How hard is that to understand?
She isn't grotesque by any means but there isn't anything outstanding about her at all. I walk past girls more attractive than her on my commute to work. I have more attractive co-workers than her. My friends and I are banging chicks hotter than this. Would I stick my dick in her? Yeah, and it wouldn't take more than her to offer it up. I wouldn't be ashamed of doing it either. I wouldn't flaunt her like I bagged a legend or something. I wouldn't write home about her.

I consider Megan fox an 8 and Megan fox is extemely damn beautiful. So there's no way this op girl is an 8 in my eyes!

Candace swanepol is my 9

Agreed. She's technically a 0/10 since she's dead to any man with any standards of self respect whatsoever.

But alright, let's keep it solely to looks.

Her nose is kinda huge. I see why she angles most of her pics slightly to hide it. Her cheekbones are too low. While she's not fat, she could lose 8-10 lb of fat to bring out her facial features a bit more.

She has an overall great ovular shaped face which is ideal for most women. She has nice lips, great eyes and eyebrows, a forehead that's just the right size without becoming a fivehead and she has nice skin. Also, she's in good shape and has nice tits.

So I'd say 6.5/10, maybe a 7/10 on a good day. I just don't see her breaking into 8/10 territory without getting a nose job.

>right sized forehead
>good eyebrows
>good eyes
Yeah, gonna go ahead and ignore you now.

What the fuck are you, a physical beauty analysis writer

She's the plain type of hot you'd instantly get oneitis for if you fall for idealization

She has good eyes.

Her eyebrows aren't good but her eyes are completely fine, I agreed with everything you mocked except her eyes.

binary rating system master race

only true method of rating

0 = no I wouldn't sleep with them
1 = yes I would sleep with them

maybe means yes, faggot
"If I was drunk" means yes, faggot

>plain
>hot

Pick 1

THIS....IS....SPARTA

>able to read
>you

Pick 1

she's clearly a 7.349

Color? Ok.
Size/shape? Naw, breh.

Solid 7.5/

Whey above average

I agree with everything, word for word. An 8 is STUNNING. A 9 is literally almost perfect; absolutely flawless but with small differences that distinguish them from other 9s that can't even be called flaws.

There is no such thing as a 10. A 10 is a 9 that meets your niche.

Be real man. What do you consider a 10/10? Out of all the super model and actress waifus, you think this girl is just 2 below those perfect 10s?

Bro that looks like natural look makeup

Lol. If OP girl was famous and had makeup artist, and Candace Swanepoel was an non famous person, you'd be comparing OP girl to Candace and say CANDACE was average.

Smoke and mirrors.

Eh. Ur picky.

Pic 12, Same girl as op

A girl with no make up is a girl with foundation

no arms

yawn.

Lol this nigga knows 'bout da natural look makeup.

And you a correct in assuming so, she does appear to be wearing a tad touch of makeup near her eyes.

lol. I'm a girl and reading this was funny. Cause some girls do that.

>eyes were bigger

If having bigger eyes makes a person look attractive, then why do some asians with small eyes look hot?

Wrong. While I give you credit for at least realizing how the game is played--it IS largely a matter of smoke and mirrors--I specifically accounted for this in my earlier post where I said without any makeup and in hair curlers, Adriana Lima destroys this girl. See: That's the power of a true 9. At her worst, she's better than a 6.5 at her best.

And while I'm not the Candace Swanepoel user, she's another great example of a girl who at her worst would still be better than this girl.

The only silver bullet that would level the playing field is weight gain. If a truly beautiful woman gains enough weight, she will eventually obscure her facial features enough that it's like she never had them to begin with. But it's pretty rare that this happens since most beautiful women seem to realize early in life that their looks are their meal ticket.

Ain't nothing wrong with the shape of her eyes nigga g'tha fuck out're

>man jaw
you're just used to shitskins with weak chins and non-existent jawlines

not even memeing

Meal ticket to what? Getting a rich guy to marry?

Also, Adriana Lima without makeup does look good, but not in that picture you posted of her without it, no.

Every fit fag that has said she's average hasn't been touched by a girl in years. The girl is very cute and i would like to take her out and make her smile. She isn't to die for but definitely cute.

Lol yeah people always say big eyes are attractive but look at all these insta famous hot Asian girls and hot Asian girls with white, black, and other Asian dudes.

>Aryan jawline
>They don't look south Asian

Anyone notice how she looks better in the first picture? She looks good in the first pic but in the second pic, her face looks beat.

Am I the ONLY one noticing this..

And you're deluded.
I'm not the one seeking anonymous validation.

She bretty cute bro. Go for it. Easy 8/10

Small eyes don't make a bitch ugly

An ugly faces makes a bitch ugly. Ya gotta look at the entire face. Focusing on one single aspect can make anyone uglier.

I prefer a trinary system.
0 - wouldn't fuck
1 - would fuck
2 - would gf/marry

Anymore isn't necessary unless you're judging the olympics.