W-what now?

W-what now?

No lifting has prepared me for this

idk but she is cute

ask her what she means kek

what for ugly chicks? Look m8 no one is ever prepared for that.

shes fat

lifting should have prepared you plenty for lifting lots of weight

"Lemme come over and hit dem sugar walls baby, ya dig?"

Just answer "yes Mistress" like a good sub

Op here, I'm shaking uncontrollably with nervousness

ayy bb wan sum fvxk?

Ask her if she's an archaeologist.

she said yes to hooking up you tard

just keep it minimal and ask when and where

post me pics of her we need to know

woops
when I said ask dont actually ask

you tell her when your free
and you tell her where

Post a pic of your profile
Pls
No homo

Stop replying. Let her ask if you are still there before sending anything again. She will think you are chatting with another woman - and that makes the vagina contract.

Literally all you should say right now is

Sounds fun. I'll pick you up on Friday at 7

Or whatever day you want. You don't need to say anything witty or whatever you faggots think. She already is into you, don't act like an autistic clown now. Just pick her up, get drinks then fuck her brains out

Underrated kek

Don't do this she just won't respond
Fucking pua virgins

OP here. What do I do after meeting her? D-do we just fuck?

bot or catfish
good luck OP

>Are you an archaeoligist?
>No
>O-ok.

What if she's not free
But I don't drink...

Get drinks with her or bring drinks to her house. Drink a bit then watch a movie while drinking. Put arm around her, let her get close, start kissing, grab tits and ass, grope for a while, hand down the pants and stroke her bearded axe wound for a bit then flick that bean, check how wet she's getting. Once she's good and wet rip the pants off and bang her.

You could also work a blowjob in there

Start drinking

Bruh it's social lubricant. If you're looking for hookups you're going to need to drink the first time unless you're smooth. Which by your posts you don't seem very confident.

Drinking once in a while will not kill your gains

Then you say "aight tell me your schedule" then decide whats best for you. Also. Drink.

Where in the GTA are you

This
Or this
You gotta figure out how to touch her. Sit close to her watching tv, hold her hand and show around the house, some gay shit like that. Then just quit thinking about it and let biology take over. With apes a male and female will literally just give each other the "let's fuck" eyes and the dude will drag her behind a tree or someshit. You're not that much different

Confidence require to play hard to get

>Veeky Forums cums itself over a fat asian because AVERAGE korean meme

Fucking lol you guys are pathetic.

W-what?!?!

i don't think she's asian faggot

she seems autistic

call her autistic and leave

"Ahaha fucking dropped"

Say that and post pic. She's already trying to manipulate you. Do not reply to her

OP here, what should I say now?

She sounds crazy. Tell her and leave.

are you retarded or something

this is the most obvious guy pretending to be a girl i have seen in my entire life

IN MY LIFE

She is definitely an asian chick, how can you not tell?

Probably actually korean or some chinese chick that just discovered fucking other guys after fucking her asian longtime bf then leaving. i've seen this a million times

"well clearly you arent being satisfied since you super liked me on tinder"

fucking cunt

Yes be a validation seeking babby

id honestly reply with
"lol, whatever here's my number hmu if your free"
and then not reply to her unless she is literally going out of her way to fuck because right now to me i feel like shes fishing to be put on a pedestal

this makes no sense

she super likes him then flakes, and says shes committed to someone else

is she on drugs

tom_cruise_slapping_knee.bmp

Say, "Alright, when are you free?"

Move on, she's wasting your time.

Don't give her the pleasure and just do something else.

Fuck, wrong trip.Also, she's definitely trying to cuck you. Ask her why even continue conversation when you already told her you're trying to fuck but she "can't"

OP don't let this fat slag trap you with subpar pussy. Say something shitty to her to amuse the anons itt and then unmatch her immediately

You live in Vancouver don't you

Dude, run.

>this
other user called it when he said she's asian,
this girl is def asian and i'd go so far as to say she's in vancouver .
it's hard to describe but she's the "type" you see alot of in vancouver

Lmao

she's just your average retarded chinese or a bot. See frank yang to get an idea about how autistic chinese really are.

frank is based though

Charge your phone you fucking degenerate. Then drop this whore and move on to the next one. She's not going to fuck you now, and you don't need that type of negativity in your life user.

There's a pretty face being kept captive in that fortress of fat

OP it's very fucking clear that she's into you and doesn't want you hooking up with other girls

Run pls

abort

Lmao wat no. It barely even looks human

holy fucking kek

drop the bitch or just be really mean to her for trying to manipulate you like that. that's some sociopath-tier messaging.

In its current form, of course.

I merely think there is potential for the fat fuck. Shame about the insanity

Also just analysis for Veeky Forumsizens.

>"A perfect man like you"
You are her idea of perfection, at least as she's stating. She wants you to know you're everything she wants and made a point of making sure you knew. If she wanted to be coy or playful she would of said something like "Hey Handsome :)"

>"Shouldn't be on tinder"
Then what the fuck is she doing on there then

>"Whats up"
She's not implying sexual relations, she doesn't want to get to the point, she doesn't want to seem weird and creepy. She genuinely wants to know what you're doing. This girl is already considering dating you, yet knows nothing about you and wants to know what you're doing while striking conversation. She's on fucking tinder looking for boyfriends, also bonus points she either strikes out regularly or is such a whore she'll probably date you and take as much dick and upgrade dick on the side as possible. Mostly because her main priority would be getting harpooned by whatever high quality fishing vessel is willing to let her aboard.

Ask her if she's an ontologist

It's a sociopath.

She's manipulating you hardcore.

Girls like these feed off low confidence betas and white knights to boost their ego. They're literally unfixable outside professional help, and any appearance of humanity is an act to elicit pity.

Let dubs message her.
>you have emotional issues and a rank, busted vagina

Do it

>this bullshit

oh fuck off it's fucking Tinder just swipe some more until you're not talking to some psychotic cunt

This is grade A crazy. She'll poke the condom and tie you the fuck down. Run OP. Pussy is everywhere you don't need it from this walking red flag.

underrated.

>ITT
OP gets catfished by an old gay grandpa into sexting and romanticism due to his crippling loneliness

Wow

FUCKING WITNESSED!

do it OP.

Damn, senpai

OP DO IT

OP your a faggot if you dont do this

Pathetic samefagging

Stop

hooly dooly dubs
OP, listen to the dubs

This desu
Worst case you dodge a crazy bullet, best case you get your dick wet.