Tfw find perfect girl

>tfw find perfect girl
>tfw been with her for almost a year
>tfw found out she's been with 11 guys
>tfw amazing personality and beautiful face/body just completely ruined now

I'm fucking furious and am really considering ending this relationship, bros.

I found out two days ago and it's been hell in my mind since.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM&app=desktop&ab_channel=RSDTyler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let the butthurt flow through you

she has had about 66 inches of cock in her, that's probably about how tall you are huh OP?

>shes been with 11 guys
Seems like it contradicts the
>perfect girl

Thats assuming none of the guys are black. If shes taken that much dick shes probably enough of a slag to burn coal

How does it feel knowing that you're not special to her but just another dick in the long list of dicks that have stirred her jizzpot?

I know what you mean except my girl prostituted herself for a few months for that there college money one semester. Guess you just gotta decide whether purity actually matters to you. What are you a Christfag?

Are you 16? You should not go for a relationship if you're that insecure about yourself. Go to a festival. Fuck chicks a lot, the next year or so, then come back. Its better to end it now, then working on your self esteem, than to stay in this relationship and being bothered by the thought of 11 guys having shared your girl

I've been with like 50+ women mate... Who cares if she's been with other guys... she's with YOU right NOW

i'd estimate the average dick she's taken to be 6 inches and her number of 11 to be an underestimate (even though she knows the exact number)

probably more like 6-7 feet of cock if we're being real

jesus

if you're considering breaking up with her because she's been sexual with other guys, do the chick a favor and fuck off and work on your insecurities

Or you could grow up.

nigga 11 dicks is like a average summer for a girl in the states more if they live in Cali

Jelly that she's been with twice as many guys as you?

rule of 3s

it's actually 33 guys

>i'm so secure about myself because i don't care that Jamal and his bois gang banged my girl

So that's about 16 feet of dick?

he probably isnt even counting all the random blowjobs she has done

so more

If she didn't tell you earlier it's probably higher than that.

Ignore the /r/cuckold users in the thread and leave her, she'll get bored of not having sex with different men eventually and cheat on you.

Your chance of divorce gets higher the more sexual partners she's had too.

So let's assume that some guys are smaller, some guys are bigger, average 6 inch per guys

If we're rolling with "rule of 3" we're looking at 33 guys she's had sex with. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and say 22 though.

Now random BJs is probably around 1.5-2 times that amount. So that puts her between 33-44 dicks in mouth

So in total probably around 30 feet of dicks

That's a lot of fucking dick

Imagine 30 feet of 6 inch penises of random color and shape

girls are such sluts

I guess when kim kardashian is your instagram idol it isnt surprising though

if I ever have kids, I want a son.

if it turns out to be a girl ill probably just shoot my wife in the stomach or something

11 isn't a great number dude. Stay in Rhodes in Greece for a week and you can easily get that number. People like to go crazy when on vacation. It would be different if she fucked 11 people from the same school or whatever. That's just slutty

Also my gf had 1 partner the last 5 years so I guess I cant say anything. My x was a huge slut though, but idk, didn't care that much about that. She was crazy hot.

why are people rationalizing sleeping with lots of people

it's a red flag for a reason

yeah sure you will buddy

why are people like you even allowed to exist though

Jesus Christ I've been with over eleven women. Stop being upset that she can attract people and you can't. Grow up OP you're a pussy. So long as she doesn't cheat or have any STDs there really isn't that much of a problem here. Stop being insecure about your own sexual inadequacy

>tfw amazing personality and beautiful face/body just completely ruined now
women are all the same at the core user, don't trust them and only use them for sex.

>slut logic

>"my gf was a cum dumpster, why should you care about yours?"

you're not going to find a virgin.
If you do, she's gonna want to explore her newfound sexuality and leave/cheat on you.

Unless you're looking for a family, you don't need a relationship. Just get a booty call or two

If you are looking to start a family, then it's best that she's had experience and isn't going to be wondering if the grass is greener on the other side.

Goodluck. You're gonna make it.

this guy knows whats up

Because I sleep with a lot of people

just because you're autistic that cannot get girls, doesn't mean everyone else is

no, stop

even attractive people can have standards and not fuck every trashy bar whore under the sun.

if a girl validates herself with her pussy, she's probably a terrible person.

You'd probably be doing her a favor by leaving

She'll be fine without you

yeah she wont have problems finding more dick to suck I imagine

>having sex with multiple people automatically means she validating herself with her pussy

Yeah, okay Mr.Neckbeard.

Of these 11 guys, how many were guys she was in a long-term, serious relationship with? Even if they weren't together that long, did she at least have cause to believe they could work out? And, most importantly, were any of these guys that she was cheating on another guy with?

These are the tough questions that say whether you've got a good one, or a slut on your hands.

End it. There are no second chances, and being a cuck is bullshit.

There is only lifting now

She's 29 and has only been in a serious relationship with 4 of them.

I've known her since high school and definitely know of 2-3 guys she has been in relationships with.

She's not a cheater also, at least not that I know of. I don't know what to believe from her stupid ass anymore.

I tried hooking up with her a few years back and she completely shut me down and said she had a boyfriend. Idk how she is now though.

Yeah, but who are you to demand a qt virgin? Do you have height, face, and frame? How about confidence, charisma, and fame? No? What about money, skills, and power? At the very least intelligence, education, and experience?

If you have none of that, you need to stfu and learn to enjoy sucking Jamal's cum out of your gf's twat, because for a piece of shit like you to even have a girl at all is a blessing your worthless ass should be grateful for.

>Your chance of divorce gets higher the more sexual partners she's had too.

Only because she's going to know what good sex actually feels like and when you beta virgins suck in bed there really is no choice but to leave your asses.

ok, bang sluts then

just dont be surprised when she leaves you for guy #25 or whatever the fuck the is up to.

Do people really get upset about this or is it a meme

op are u being srs

There are 2 roles a male can provide for a woman.
1: Beta male provider (op)
2: fun party guy to sleep with on the side (11 guys)

Dont believe me? youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM&app=desktop&ab_channel=RSDTyler

Its a red flag when girls do it but not when guys do it?

Why do you think that is, user?

oh no, guys are just as bad

it's a lot harder for a guy to be a slut though

Lol what? Fuck outta here man. Stop crying because she didn't just bang you. You're not special. Nobody has been waiting for you

Please. I've known lots of dudes who were man sluts. If you've got the face/body/charisma that attracts women, you're more often than not going to take advantage of that. The only guys who wouldn't are boring chrisfags who I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. I'll take the man sluts, thanks.

Why are you so immature? Who gives a shit how many people she's been with, as long as she's clean.

Work on your insecure self.

Go back to /pol/.

she's slept with a lot of guys, so what? W/e, just don't knock her up and screw yourself, maintain a relationship with her and enjoy her as a companion. Nothing wrong with that, bang some girls on the side, too. Nothing wrong with that, either. Eventually you'll just bang like 5-10 girls and it'll all just seem so irrelevant to you and that's where you need to be.

Dude. Shut the fuck up.
That's fucking MINIMAL compared to most girls in this day and age. SUCK IT UP OR DUMP HER and if you do:

Get on with your life, get your partner count up, lift more, and seriously, shut the fuck up.

Men can be equally trashy, and screwed up. This thread is proof of that.

>wants pure girl
>doesn't even care about being pure himself
>doesn't care about partner
>whines when partner finds somebody that actually treats them right
>whines when partner finds someone that actually puts effort into sex
>pretty much is expecting to be an abusive fuck to people believing that they'll never grow tired of your bullshit

If you're hurt about this, just wait until you figure out that the number is drastically reduced

If your girl is a cum dumpster keep the relationship casual. You can have fun fucking her, but don't wife her up or move in with her.

Inb4 DYEL white knights saying nothing wrong with seriously dating a slut. Ok you retarded faggots, enjoy the STDS, cheating, and broken relationships.

>Work on your insecure self.

So, tell me how stretched out your girlfriend's vagina and butthole is :^)

Since you're so secure about Tyrese and Jamarcus being with your girl :^)

She's afraid to go get a fucking pap smear but, thanks.

Anybody that treats their partner differently based on their past relationship history (assuming they didn't fucking kill the other person.) is a fucking retard and needs to grow a pair. If you want to be respected, respect your partner.

>29

She's probably looking to settle, but that's a pretty dangerous age to go for the long-term at if you ever want to have kids without the downs. Also, 4/11? That's a little on the weak side.

Good luck to you though. Hope you make the right decision.

I was pure at one point and got fucked one too many times by girls I genuinely cared about
I cant take them seriously anymore and dont even date anymore, probably wont get married

Wew lad fedora force is out tonight.

She didn't stay with the other 30(??) or so guys she fucked, what makes you think she is going to stay with you.

P.S. go look up the psychiatric stats on promiscuous women. It's literally the biggest red flag for being a crazy low esteern unstable bitch.

>fucking retard and needs to grow a pair

Spotted the cuck.

I'm sure you love how Jamal's dick tastes.

>If you do, she's gonna want to explore her newfound sexuality and leave/cheat on you.
This is fucking up my mind lately

>fucked about 30 girls
>found a virgin
>she's actually gf material
>start liking her
>never stop wondering if she will resist the urge of having more guys

And if you want respect, you have to also respect yourself. Most non-horrific -looking girls can go out and get laid whenever they want, so a high number of non-relationship guys she's fucked means she's got poor self control. It's kind of like saying "she has a love for scratch lottery tickets" or "she feels like she'd die without having fatty snack foods" and Veeky Forums comes back all, "grow a pair and deal with it, it's just a little self indulgence." It's a red flag, he should look into it, see how he feels and determine if it's a dealbreaker.

11 isn't that high, and there's 7 of them that weren't relationship fucks, so assuming she lost her virginity at 16, we're looking at about 1 every 2 years. Not too bad. Even less so if they clumped up near the start there and she's quit it since - that would be the preferable distribution.

>ive known her since high school
>she shut me down before
sorry bro but she's trying to settle with someone. fuck her then toss her aside.

by the time you realise that she might be fucking other guys she's already fucked several behind your back

Great. That's your choice, don't go around stringing people along that might actually care about you because you 'got hurt in the past.'

That just makes you just as bad.

>original insults

Look at the rest of the fucking thread. You're imposing a huge double standard. Calling people mentally ill based on how many sexual partners they have had makes you a knuckle dragging dumbass.

Nobody fucking says that a man that fucks around with everybody is a great choice to marry/date, we're just not mentioning men because we talk about women and not men since we're men.

Just because women doesn't care if their man fucks everybody or not doesn't mean that we can't care about whore women.

A girl that isn't a virgin is absolutely undatable

You're right. It's OP's choice. If it bothers him, it will continue to bother him, despite any of us telling him otherwise or giving whatever advice.

It's up to him to decide.

Welcome to the world of adulthood, OP. Please check your childish insecurities at the door, lest you embarrass yourself any further.

women are humans too, I was just ignorant for not realizing that they had just as many hormones pumping through them as I did at the time
you think they dont care about your body the same way you dont care about their body? stop being so naive look at what board you are on, we all started coming here to get shredded for a girl we liked

Im not saying you're wrong but 11 isn't promiscuous. She's 29, that's one a year since she turned 18.

One a year. Hardly promiscuous.

>women are humans too,
you wouldn't say niggers are caucasians too

Neckbeards r strong in this thread. The girl is 29, thats like one man a year, im 24 and ive fucked like 20girls, im a slut kek

just imagine all the small disgusting smelly dicks that have been inside of her, OP

Idk I'd be super concerned if my gf was 29 and a virgin. Those are the crazy ones.
If no man has tapped it, it's for a reason. She's either too ugly or her mental problems are too much even for the casual hookup.
>If no man has attempted at slaying the beast, don't be a hero.

Any of us will take your perfect girl. Do her a favor leave.

I wouldnt but you missed the whole point of what I said
they want sex like any guy does

>Implying "original insults" aren't facts.
>Doesn't know this shit is straight out of a psychiatry textbook before world went PC

Honestly the fuck is your major, gender studies? It's not even a double standard since I never mentioned shit about men. But btw while it's not a good thing your man fucked 100 sluts it's not nearly as bad as a woman. There's this thing called biology and evolved reproductive strategies, you might want to not be a retard and look into it.
>Calling people mentally ill based on shit they do.
No shit, when you see some pedo rape and kill 10 kids do you just think "hmmm we can't really judge people from their actions"

Honestly, who the fuck are you and how long has it been since you sucked Jamal's dick?

What if you count each thrust user? 6 in and 6 out. My god, that adds up to like 500 feet of weiner if they're not two pump chumps.

>ctrl+F "troll"
>nothing

So, uh, are we just entertaining his bullshit for fun or what?

>Are you 16?
>proceeds to talk like and edgy 16 year old meme faggot
Oh the irony

>one a year
>OP almost in relationship for a year

Don't worry, OP. She'll leave you, especially when she learns how much of an immature man child you are.

Describe the intrusive thoughts that inadvertently cross your mind about your gf's past.
You possessive primitive patriarchal bastard

>Implying patriarchy is bad
>dyel beta

dont forget to have your wife's boyfriend vote for bernie

>Not wanting to bond with a fellow man through an intense shared experience (fucking the same girl)
Are you gay or sth?

Dude she's using you to settle down now that she had some fun. Sorry man but it's better to leave her right now.

So?

why do faggots like you exist? its a joke on an imageboard and you actually took the time to write out some quippy little faggot response

>doesn't even care about being pure himself
pure girls don't want pure guys

>a girl that isn't a virgin is absolutely undatable

Go back to the 1920's, they miss you.

have fun and just don't marry her
fuck dude, you don't have to love her

if we count the age that she's been legal. That's like 1 guy/year. Not too bad tbqh familia

Who in fuck's name do you think you are that you "deserve" a pure little virgin trophy just to satisfy your own emotionally selfish childish ego?
I can't even wrap my head around why you think this makes sense.

Fucking this.

Ex was crazy af. Find out later she fucked dudes on POF on the first dates.

Bitch was so crazy she was openly telling me how they picked her up and what they did. Like everything.

Fucked her for another few months and dumped her.

End it and move on. If you cant trust her it will only lead you down the wrong path. You're very insecure and if you cant handle a few cocks in your girls past you'll start to flip shit when she eye's other guys in the future.

p.s. There are no perfect girls. They'll all let you down eventually. The only girl you need to worry about is the one you marry.

LISTEN MOTHERFUCKER LISTEN

Dat hoe is using you user, and she will use you user. 11 fucking guys, which is a straight up lie since nearly every girl never tells the exact amount, they all downplay it. She is lieing to you m8, and at 29 years old she gots good reason to since she can't fuck like she used to homie.

DIRTY ASS HOE IS LIEING TO YOU BRO, LEAVE THE BITCH CUZ SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU IN THE FUTURE

The dumb fucks here who are downplaying the amount of fucks she had are idiots, that type of behavior aint good for long term relationships for real. leave her ass, she is lieing to you, she is downplaying the amoutn of partners she's had, she told you out of guilt but is also downplaying said guilt, she's gonna use you bro.

BUT HEY, DON'T LISTEN TO ME OR THE OTHER ANONS, STAY WITH HER AND ONCE SHE LEAVES YOUR ASS OR YOU FIND HER CHEATING ON YOU DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T WARN YOU.

lol
11 guys isn't that much, are you kidding me?

>you're just insecure bro!
>a real man doesn't care he's dating the town bike!

>29
>only have been with 11 guys
>complaining
lmao kill yourself OP
how many girls have you been with?

Let's take a look at op's value as a potential mate.
>not strong
>not attractive
>le feel wojackman beta
>no personality to speak of
>no original opinions
>can't hold a conversation at length on any serious subject
>spends all his time shitposting on a board for bi-curious/closeted overweight single men with insecurity issues
>BUT I TOTALLY DESERVE A PERFECT PRISTINE BLUSHING DEBUTANTE WAIFU BECAUSE MOMMY TOLD ME I COULD HAVE ANYTHING I WANTED AND I WANT THE PERFECT GF REEEEEEEE
wow yeah I can't imagine why a prize like you should have to settle on some awful non-virgin, you should def drop that slag and wait for your perfect goddess to come along who has a thing for dating seventeen rungs below herself on the ladder.