Improve Jawline

I see a lot of Mike Mew threads on here posted on a daily basis.
I'm holing this will act as a sticky of sorts so that people can refer back to it (once archived), and prevent the same questions being asked daily.

>Does it work?
Yes, absolutely, some have a more malleable bone structure and will see faster results, but it does work.

>What do I do?
There are two simple things you have to do.
1. Chew hard gum.
2. Perform a simple exercise.
I will explain each in detail below:

>Chewing gum.
This process strengthens your facial muscles, allowing them to be more accentuated, reducing the pudgy look, and giving a more "indented" and concave look, adding more definition while also improving dental structure and health.
Like dogs and other animals, we were meant to constantly chew to strengthen our jaws and biting strength.

Traditional gum is full of sugar and incredibly soft, made for weak people.
This is Veeky Forums, we don't chew pussy gum.
I recommend the following gum, it's hard, lasts nearly forever and contains no sugar.

amazon.com/Falim-100-Chewing-Gum-Damla-Sakizli/dp/B005GR1WO0?ie=UTF8&keywords=falim&qid=1463975854&ref_=sr_1_1_a_it&sr=8-1

Buy a box, and chew for at least 3 hours a day.
You can use the same gum all day, or 8 a day, it doesn't matter, it's about time.
You're also burning calories this way, but that's not important.

>Tongue exercise.
This is the most important part and perform this exercise whenever you're not chewing gum.
What you have to do is align your front row of teeth so they're parallel top to bottom, use a mirror, close your mouth and keep it relaxed, do not grind them.
Then using as much area as you can of your tongue, apply pressure on the roof of your mouth.
If it gets slightly uncomfortable, you're doing good.
What you should feel, and the only way you know its working is if you feel place your fingers underneath your jaw and feel a hardening and flexing motion happening. More below:

This flexing motion is what is used to push your jaw forward over time, and to give it more definition, fixing any under-bite and aligning things properly.

This will take time, do not give up, results for me were visible in less then 3 months.

I've grinded and clenched my teeth at night since I was 8

where's my jaw?

You didn't read anything did you.
Clenching your teeth isn't good.
You have to clench your tongue against the roof of your mouth which you didn't do.

>apply pressure

OK, now what? Hold it? Or repeat?

Hold it for as long as possible.
I do it for hours at a time.

is gum chewing necessary?

heard that it gives you a very wide jaw and also it's bad for people with TMJ

Forgot to mention that, if you've got TMJ avoid it.
The wide jaw is a meme, just like women who don't lift weight because they don't want to "get big".

Are my teeth supposed to be touching during the tongue exercise, or should they be slightly agape?

If while applying force with your tongue they tent to shift open a bit, that's fine, the tongue is the main goal, the teeth are guiding it.

so if this actually works, show a photo of your progress with a time stamp, otherwise you're full of shit

I gotta say that mouth posture stuff really worked for me. My jawline is a lot stronger now

>mouth closed, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth

>tfw already have superior jawline

It fucking hurts OP

ARE YOU TELLING ME ALL THESE PEOPLE WITH CHISELED JAWS ARE CONSTANTLY PUTTING THEMSELEVES THROUGH THIS PAIN JUST TO LOOK SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN ME? HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE TALK WITH THIS MUCH TENSION

no, those people have alpha genetics

Is there anything I can chew that I don't have to order online?

I'm just asking you people if there's exercice or if what this doctor say will help my chin to go more in front.

Just by a little bit, I don't need more.

A rubber band.

Lol fucking jawlets, making shit like this more complicated than it is.

You wanna know the secret?

>eat pussy

If you're a grill and want a more triangular jaw should you do this?

Should I maintain the tounge on roof of mouth position while sleeping? Or will my jaw relax anyway and it would be pointless

>Recommending an Turkish imitation product instead of the original

What is that and where can I buy it?

Can you detail the tongue exercise some more? Specifically the position of the teeth? Should my lips and teeth be together - but not clenched? Thanks OP not sure I was gonna finish that hour long vid of him talking..

its basically 10 x 5 tongue touchdowns
you dont need to clench your jaw, but cleching your butt cheeks helps

Cant I just eat a lot of beef jerky? every time I eat that stuff my jaw feels sore

Goddamn that hurts OP.

I'l; totally be doing it all day at work today.

O ya I'd much rather eat jerky can you confirm op is this ok. Ill still chew gum but I love jerky

Honestly if you have a bad jaw you should listen to op, i had a not so great but not terrible jaw last year durring summer and somehow picked up a "bad" habit of chewing on water bottle caps, my jaw kind of fixed itself without me even noticing it. I'm sure me being more diligent about workouts factored into that as well

I cringe looking at older photos cause i had no idea i had a weak jaw, i kinda want to post a pic of my jaw because I'm proud it looking better but I don't want to get recognized

it takes years to see noticeable change, it's moving the bones in your face not an overnight thing dumbass

post pic of old and new just cover everything but ur fucking jaw

Is it true that some gums give you an insulin spike ?Has anyone ever heard of that ?

I've also always had some kind of need to chew hard plastic ever since I was a small kid.

Pretty funny to know it actually helped to form a more defined jaw

I was literally thinking about this the other day. Time to start. What gum isn't going to fuck up my diet?

Sprankton
n.
1. A disease you get from chewing too much

Can anyone actually tell a difference? I'm not delusional right? I feel like the before used to look like a potato
Top is before, bottom is from friday
Sorry about the snapchat cat filter, and my face

Eh, such blurry quality pics, femanon. Hard to really say what's doing. Also, you don't have the same expression in both pics. You're kind of pouting in the second.

You appear to have a narrower jaw in the second pic, like maybe you lost weight. This seems to be the opposite of what a man would want from this jaw exercising program.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

cute

Sorry, the original was too large, i was MAX 5 pounds heavier but i see what you mean, thanks for the input

Thanks i guess I'm doing something right

>push you jaw forward
>fixing any under-bite
>jaw forward
>fixing
>under-bite

Once more we have proof that Veeky Forums is fucking retarded.

Plz b in Melbourne

You're an idiot. Post better picture without filters.

This worked for me, will be posting the before and after jaws. Time between photos is a year. In that year I started having proper posture and started lifting ect.

>before

Filters aren't going to change the shape of a jaw dumbass

how many loads have you swallowed bfore

>after

I bought some boxes of falim gum online as well. Its pretty soft still so I normally chew 2-3 pieces at a time. If anyone knows of harder gum than falim please let me know, my jaw gains need harder things to chew.

holy shit

MEWING IS LEGIT GET ON THE FUCKING TRAIN

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

we are supposed to have a slight overbite, that is the natural position of the front teeth.

Just keep the tongue on the roof of the mouth and your entire teeth touching slightly. Lips closed

>loses body fat
>thinks jaw exercise makes his jawline more visible.

U mirin?

how fucking stupid are you

jfc I hope no1 is autistic enough to fall for this bs. If you instead spent an hour a day trying to achieve ur goal (get qt gf) by actually asking out girls instead of sitting there like an autist chewing hard gum then you might actually find a qt gf.

bunch of retarded 19 year olds

he lost fat you fucking retards. fat is also on the face.

Someone's salty
Progress is progress, we're going to mire either way

>2016
>being in denial this hard

Fuck a gf nigga I only got time for one girl named AMBER cause I don't fuck with gum.

>TMJ

Holy shit it has a name. I thought my mouth was just fucked up. I mean it is but holy shit.

Thank you Veeky Forums!!!

we're mirin his progress you bitter fuck

get the fuck outta here with your negative shit

Doesn't chewing for ages fuck up your stomach? I've heard it produces more acid because your body thinks its gonna digest some food and then you get ulcers n shit.

Snapchat filters (especially that damned dig one) do slim your face.

I've heard it's only the beauty filter ones that slim and take away pimples and stuff. I don't know what dig one you're talking about

Destroying your TMJ for a jawline? This is retarded.

This is what I was going to post
Can someone answer? No memelords allowed

>Has this jaw
>Lesbian magnet
>am straight
For some it's a curse

Are you a straight magnet too?

I know that feel
I struggle to attract women but every single gay dude I've met has been super flirty with me

It hurts because your jaw muscles are all out of balance and it's going to take time for them to sort themselves out.

If you hold the correct posture it gradually feels less and less weird and in a month or two you will find that it feels completely natural.
It was hard for me at first to consciously keep my tongue (has to be solid contact with the back part of the tongue such that you cant breathe through your mouth) up and my teeth resting together because for years I'd had my tongue down and my teeth resting apart.

After a few months of forcing it it's now absolutely natural. My jawline has improved though its pretty much entirely down to a rebalancing of the musculature at this point... Nothing skeletal has taken place and won't for many years as an adult. It's a long term thing.

Not really sure on the chewing gum thing. It's an easy way to overdo it. What has really helped though is actually chewing my food properly. As in you chew until it's mush and then swallow. Takes longer to eat but is actually more satisfying and is much better for digestion.
Again when I first started chewing food thoroughly it was a fucking workout on my jaw but quickly became normal.

This is why women shouldn't roid
I bet you have a deep voice too faggot

You won't gett TMJ provided you don't over chew.

Make sure you
1. Chew on both sides evenly; I use a timer while doing HW. 30 minutes each side
2. Don't chew for like 4+ hours. At that point, you're just asking for TMJ and other problems.

Hell na
Maybe you have that gay vibe, I have a lez vibe so I feel you too. It sucks I know
I was born with my jaw maine. Y-you jus jelly that I pull more b-bitches

Yeah I have heard that as well but I haven't read any studies to actually confirm it.

Go to gfd or something.

Or alt., obtain lesbian harem.

This is a glorious troll OP. 10/10.

Where is the tip if the tongue? In the front, I.e. touching or almost touching the teeth or further back, like just filling out the "hole" in the upper jaw?

not that guy

I can never rest with my teeth touching unless i overbite so I trained myself to rest slightly apart unconsciously. ill still try the tongue thing though

*because my teeth don't align properly

Can someone do a thread on how to get purple eyes by eating beetroot?

Also if you want better genetics be sure to check out Alex Jone's DNA force on infowarslife.com

Fuck off this is a serious thread

How long should I do the exercises for?

Watch his videos

A lot of people have a slight overbite and it's totally normal. The front teeth do not need to be touching or aligned. It's all about the back teeth being solidly and comfortably resting together.

It's hard to enforce at first but your jaw will develop and the posture will take hold as normal. Also by keeping your tongue up against the roof your upper palate will slowly widen and your teeth will space out better, your lower jaw will be pulled up and forward by the tongue posture and slowly, over time, your overbite will be less and less and the lower jaw will sit further and further forward.

Yes they do, most of the filters define your face. Either way how can we make anything on your jaw if the picture looks like that?

I think the thing that's attracting the gay dudes are the dicks in your mouth you homosex

>Femanon

Yes your Jawline looks better than before.
Now get out!

pls be in london

show progress pics or fuck off with your pseudoscience bullshit

congratulations, you lost the fat on your face.

But my jaw is LITERALLY THE ONLY THING wrong with me my autism has NOTHING TO DO WITH me not being able to get a qtgf. As soon as I fix my jaw I'll have my PICK OF THE LITTER.

Okay i have doing this for a month now and i have a few questions:

1: In the first week, i had this "pain" in my teeth, which is the same feeling/pain you have when you have braces and force is applied to your teeth.
I assume this is a good thing? Also it stopped after that first week.

2: I can hold my tongue like that for hours and i apply great force while doing so. The thing is, im constantly interruped by all kinds of stuff. swallowing saliva, talking, eating.

So most of the time, i hold it like 5 minutes, and then i have like a 5-20 second break because of the above reason, and then i do it again.

3: When i wake up in the morning, my tongue doesnt rest on the roof of my mouth anymore. Should it, or am i going to see progress without that?

4: Am i going to see progress without chewing gum? Considering pushing the maxilla forward is only done by the tongue, whereby chewing doesnt move your maxilla at all and only gives you that sharp look.

Thanks alot for the post OP. I already know that this is legit, but i want to make sure i do everything right.

No, these chiseled jaws are something every human should have. But because of our modern lifestyles, you see a lot of people who have the exact opposite.

Bollocks to that lad. But we shouldn't have excessive over or underbites naturally.

One thing that is true is that we should have straight teeth that rest properly. If you look at countries like Nepal, many of them have good teeth. They make their younguns chew on bones to make everything shape properly. Us westerners need to eat more chewy things.

HOLY FUCK!
Are you sure you didnt have braces or surgery?

jesus fuck thats insane

Do it after + before you are eating and you wont have any problems.

If you stomach is empty, you chew for 2 hours and dont eat anything afterwards, then yes its bad for you.

Eat before and after you chew

brah its true. Im not saying everyone has channing tattum jaws, but everyone naturally/intentionally has a normal, forward jaw.

Recessed chin + no visible cheeks werent a thing 200 years ago. Faces are melting down instead of forward and upwards because of soft food + mouth breathing + bad posture.

Fuck, my whole family has good jaws and nice cheek lines. I was walking around like a caveman my whole life + mouth breathing and im the only one with a shitty jaw.

Are you sure none of your skeletal structures has changed?

I thought i would move my maxilla up and forward a few mm's in a few months.

Muscular changes only help for the jaw, but a recessed chin and invisible cheeks can only be cured by moving the maxilla bone.

Thats what facial surgeons do, they change the position of your maxilla bone.

Also, if you watch that video that you have linked (assuming you are OP) one of the first comments is someone claiming he had significant changes because he applied actual force with this tongue, instead of just resting it there.

Simply look up "mastic gum" on Amazon -- you'll see it's picture. Not sure where to buy it locally desu.

NO
THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS RETARDED FORUM
THE JAW IS A MOTHERFUCKING BONE A BONE YOU FUCKER CHEWING SHIT WON'T DO ANYTHING IT'S A BONE NOT MUSCLE FUCK YOUR GUM HAVE A HEALTHY DIET WITH A FEW HARD FOODS NOT GUM TONGUE GOOD BUT WHAT ABOUT CORRECT BREATHING BREATHE TROUGH YOUR NOSE NOT YOUR MOUTH

I don't understand the tongue/teeth thing.

When I do the exercise and "have my teeth together" is it supposed to be my front teeth together (like a rabbit) or my back teeth together (like I'm biting down on something, but not hard)?