DNP GENERAL

DNP GENERAL

updates on 24 orders?

Where does 24 ship to? International? And can anyone comment on the quality?

I've used YB and his was top tier. Also tried DNP.CC and it was shit. I'm hoping 24 is solid. Will def order if you guys vouch for it.

Anyone got the latest pastebin?

what's the best option for ausfags atm? dnm?

>tfw no DNP progress pics

Stay fat.

I'm waiting on my order from 24 but it's been more than a week since dispatched supposedly. Dunno who else.

What's his email?

Its the same as normal weight loss just faster you dumb dipshit.

Literaly google for "weight loss transformation" and reduce each timeframe by 60%

East Coast USA here. I got it in 10 days after ordering, great packaging and the like. It was real. I was happy with it.

I just started at 200mg per day and in going to bump up to 400 after a couple more, currently around 195lb at 12-13 percent bf, im still lifting heavy 4 days a week cruising test/tren/mast
Trying to hit 9 percent, what caloric intake do you guys recommend?

wth is dnp

Does 24dnp answer emails. Do I have the wrong email. Has anyone heard back from him

Nice man. I want to order from him. Got his email?

I would wait till someone confirms recent activity from him. People haven't heard from him in a while.

Seems suspicious especially since my order was delayed by a few days so far. Not sure if it's usual but so far it hasn't happened to me before.

When did you receive? Recently? Some people are saying that he's AWOL now.

Got mine off alphabay, arrived in two days plus i got to leave feedback and the seller didnt get the money from escrow until i confirmed it was legit. Enjoy ordering your bunk shit from random people who take forever to ship and can disappear with your cash with no way for you retaliate

I got my stuff from 24dnp in 6 days from the uk to Denmark.

DNPweightloss.biz according to reddit.

to which country which vendor?

>I got my stuff from 24dnp in 6 days from the uk to Denmark.

which email address did you use?

usage update, chest pains getting wor

DUDE

How do I contact 24DNP?

Email?

Is this his website? 24dnp [.] com? I assume it is but need to confirm with you guys first before ordering.

It seems the web is updating forever, i got my order before that, 1 week to spain, 14 days con 250mg, everything ok.

Usa and his user name is healthguard basically hes the only one that sells from usa, all the others were from other countries, i ordered a lot of stuff from a lot of different vendors , test, acid, and accutane

No idea why it turned the image sideways
Also forgot to mention that even though it says 75 caps in the order, when it arrived i counted out 88 caps, vendors usually do this to get repeat cutomers
Pic related: my dnp from alphabay

Looks good.

Dosage/price?

Also, you can likely haggle for price.

Currently running test 500 blend/cyp/deca/eq/anadrol, sust sometimes and I'm currently talking 1mg of arimidex daily but starting to ease off of it.

seems expensive. 47.50 USD for 75 caps, but dosed only at 100 mg. Should be selling for $30 USD to match competitors, at cost per unit.

I think so but I'd wait to see for sure desu.. and what's the go with the orders. I'm still waiting on mine

2 weeks since I got pn and it hasn't gone away

seriously guys it's not worth it

Pn? Peripheral neuropathy?

yeah, basically my feet feel like they're on fire all the time. it doesn't prevent me from walking or anything, but it's really hard not to notice it and I have to go to bed hours earlier because keep waking up in the middle of the night from the pain.

I knew about the risk going in, but I definitely feel like I should have read more horror stories before deciding the risk was worth it.

I've been taking NAC, vit C+E, and I just started taking ALCAR, low-dose lithium, and ALA based on lab results from tests on rats. I'll report back if my feet ever go back to normal again.

Just ordered from this seems really nice service

On whose DNP?

Posts like this make me feel good about my IIFYM 0.25-0.5lbs fat loss per week.

It's not the supplier's fault. I've used the same source before and it isn't tainted or anything. I just got unlucky and reckless. I should have stayed at 250 ed.

Ive read every 30s study about dnp. Maybe only 4 or 5 every 160 got PN after 1 year use. Whats the point?? They never used more than 200mg. I never used more than 250mg and 3 or 4 weeks max every year ,minimal sides just little heat waves here and there. Perfect sleep, train, eat healthy and getting same results than stupid dosis that your body isnt able to detox.

yeah iirc from the 30s studies even in the groups that took 250 for like 3 months, pn risk was only ~10%. and 3 months is a retarded long cycle.

even for IIFYM that's pretty low though

I'm cutting slowly. Much higher calories than people are normally suggested to cut on.

I've tried that but I've found 1 lb/wk is the sweet spot for me. Any lower and trends are too tough to spot and I feel like I'm not making any progress, any higher and it impacts my ability to do sports

>Chronic oral exposure to DNP can lead to the formation of cataracts and skin lesions and has caused effects on the bone marrow, central nervous system, and cardiovascular system

lol

>Chronic oral exposure

Which is why we don't do that

It'll slowly heal, mine healed in 6 months.

Then I got PN again after being reckless and it healed in 6 months again.

Since theres been no pastebin posted i'll just straight out ask.

UK sources?

>take dnp
>dies at 40

why

Yeah, from what I've read it's not permanent as long as you don't like power through the symptoms and keep dosing, just something I have to deal with for a long time. I've seen as little as 6 weeks recovery with medication. I'm not seeing a doctor, just self medicating with questionably effective supps, so I probably won't be that lucky.

I tossed the rest of my caps, which sucks because I bulk ordered so I'm down like $100, but I'm not risking this again.

>tossed the rest of your caps

For what purpose? Just not take them?

Do you stick it up your ass?

Yeah what else am I going to do with them? I mean I could just keep them in my drawer but what's the point?,

Yes but that's just because I like it. I meant used responsibly, like a 2 week cycle two times per year, isn't really chronic.

Sure. Enjoy your cataracts.

Has anyone on here ever actually gotten cataracts from dnp? I read reports of pn like user above but never cataracts expect in the papers from the 30s

Been on DNP threads since the substance was first used by Veeky Forums

There has never been anyone who has cataracts before, even with posters who use above 1 grams for long periods of time. PN has a few mentions though from the reckless posters.

I'll post one in a week once I'm done with my cycle

Would you KNOW if you had PN? I feel like my hands are a bit more numb now than before, but I can tell for sure. I've never had the "pins and needles" before though.

I've done 3 cycles, all 3 weeks at either 250 or 500mg daily. I feel like I'm just tripping out though. I'm prone to anxiety and there were many a night during my cycles where I'd be up at night waiting to just drop dead lmao. I used Vit C, Vit A, Vit E and pyruvate but never NAC.

Poke your toes or fingers with a needle or toothpick and see if you feel anything.

If you don't you got PN.

I just did this, and it hurt like a bitch. Am i Gucci?

okay so i already cut 10kg the past 12 weeks without dnp but i still need 5 more.

is dnp good to cut to very low bodyfat or is it used for lardasses?

also is the stuff expensive ?

>google unrelated pics
>imagine it works

You're a fucking idiot. DNP fags never post their progress. If they do, it's the same three pictures that get posted every time for years.

Lurk moar faggot.

Just took the last dose of a 3 week 600mg cycle.

Will I detox in time to go out drinking with my buddies on Saturday?

I'm PNfag above and if I poked my toes with a needle/toothpick I would definitely feel it. In fact the top of my toes are pretty sensitive. I don't think that's a good test.

If you don't have needles&pins/burning/"electric" jolts then you're probably good.

I feel you, I'm not entirely convinced I dont have PN but I'm going to try another cycle this time with NAC and see if there's any difference. I think I've done enough research to know when to stop if I get the symptoms. Good luck on getting yours to go away, if you caught it early enough you should be fine.

Yeah I'd definitely add NAC. It costs like nothing and has strong anecdotal evidence at least all why not.

Thanks, I did stop immediately when i noticed symptoms so I hope I'm good. I've been reading about how apparently DXM can be used as pain management. I might try running non-tripping doses after another week or so as an experiment. I'm hoping the ALCAR works though, that seems the most promising.

>Then I got PN again after being reckless and it healed in 6 months again.

What do you mean by 'reckless'?

From what I've read concerning PN, acute chemical induced cases 9/10 reverse themselves as opposed to chronic which is just that. I'd recommend you check out this Reddit post which had a similar case and the pain was gone in 6 weeks after stopping DNP usage. Honestly, everyone should check this out if they're using this compound.

reddit /r/steroids/comments/2s6u16/dnp_peripheral_neuropathy_update/

Yeah, I've read that thread and many others. That's actually where I got the idea of trying lithium. 6 weeks would be fantastic. I'm not using any of the drugs that guy used (don't want to see a doctor), just NSAIDs which I feel like don't even do anything, which I guess is actually good since I feel like I can live without them. It seems like those meds are to alleviate the pain, rather than stop the source, so that's even better.

Fucking 24dnp not answering emails and I already paid for my order great....

11lbs in 17 days, have 7 more days on this cycle, 500mg crystal,. from dinitro. Found that showering before bed makes night sweats SO much better.
ALSO cataracts have only happened in female DNP users btw and i assume most of you arent gril

hes been known to do this, for a long ass time, and ive warned you cucks

Does he eventually send his shit or is the money gone? The lack of a general DNP thread had me looking through the archive with people saying he's great.

This is my first time ordering from him too.

ive been reading on reddit that he eventually sends his shit, but he barely speaks english and seems to be unprofessional af

Damn that sucks, guess I won't order from him again if my order ever comes.

Too bad there's no more UK sources left.

ah yeah, good UK sources have gone MIA because of all those deaths lol

What's the best stuff to eat on dnp?

I'm doing my second ever cycle (first I lost 18 lbs in a month) and I want to cut to 700 Cal a day. What should I be eating so i don't give in and eat up? Should I do refeed days? Halp plz!

Eat 700 cals of egg whites, that is so much food lol, and since no carbs, you wont feel heat too bad

Look up PSMF

Chicken breast, broccoli.

Where ARE the progress pics though? If it really is the same progress but 60% faster, then why aren't there even more pictures of this?

what's the most casual way of using DNP? I want SOME of the effects but none of the sides if possible. I'm OK with slow DNP.

I dont post progress pictures because I have tattoos that mark my body very easily and im a secret natty
250mg/day, drink tons of water. You wont experience many side effects at all.

>You wont experience many side effects at all.
>many
What if I go lower? I'm 5'8, 170lbs atm, I want to finish my bulk with a quicker cut. Also will my gf get DNP through semen? Pls respong

well if you are 5"8 I guess you are underage. If I were you I would wait a few years.

Seriously though you should maybe go down 150 mg or 175 mg per day at 170lbs. Expecialy when this is your first cycle.

btw not the guy you respnded to

>be on DNP
>GF is staying at my place for a bit while her apartment is renovated
>we fuck like rabbits, at least three times a day for two weeks
>my DNP cum literally stained her pussy yellow
>literally looked like a Simpson's vagina
>she broke up with me because she thought it was an STD

I've got a shitload of it here I dont need and would definitely get rid of, if any other aussies are interested. Totally legal to purchase if you've got a schedule 7 poison license lol, and the amounts you buy it in are way too much for a single person to use

I'm a manlet you fuck. But okay 150mg?

What does DNP cum taste like brah

Is it save to do a psmf on dnp?

Yeah obviously, it's just a clean diet.

Aside from psmf, any dnp tips to help you lose more weight? So far I know lots of water and EC stack