Alcohol

Veeky Forums
What do you usually drink on a night out? I'm trying to cut my calories but I doesn't help that I go to the pub every week and end up drinking around 5 beers. I've heard vodka soda is pretty low in calories but I think it isnt masculine.

Vodka diet rebull

You continue with that beer you will get a bloated beer belly.

Martini for me, but any highball with a diet mixer is fine.

Water or white russian. Max 1 beer

vcr's are really fucking good but calories galore so if I'm cutting I usually go gin and tonic

i stick to the champagne or cocktails usually majito

>white russian
16g sugar - 257 calories
>gin and tonic
12g sugar - 143 calories
>majito
25g sugar - 242 calaries

>Rum & diet
0g sugar - 64 calories

>0g sugar - 64 calories
my nigga

I have a lack of self control so end up drinking around 6 pints, maybe 6 doubles of Jack and a few Jagerbombs - standard night out :/
Feel so bad in the morning just because of how unhealthy it is, not so much that I feel like shit.

Beer. But I don't drink super often and when I do I don't eat much for the day, so the worthless beer calories are negligible.

Sometimes I'll drink a couple whiskey sours/neats but not super often.

>Rum & diet

literally the drink of white trash scum

Just have a few whiskies like a proper person.

Guinness or a White Russian. I don't drink often, and I don't do cheat days, so I indulge freely.

Beer.

Rum/vodka/whisky and sugar free lemonade

weed > alcohol

=)

One or two beers, then whisky or vodka (or fuck me, water or Pepsi Max) for the rest of the evening.
I just stopped drinking like a fish so I don't oversleep or feel tired in the morning, and I regret nothing.

Pale ale. If I'm gonna go to a bar or a pub, I'm gonna fkn enjoy myself.

That being said, if you're actually watching calories, vodka, gin, whisky and other spirits can usually be drank straight (or with a really low cal mixer) and aren't too bad. It's pretty rare for people to actually comment on your drink. I've ordered a hurricane and sangrias at bars before, and even carried around my gf or her friend's drinks, and nobody has every commented. Once a mate made a joke about my 3rd mojito, but that's it. I'm a big guy (for you) but I don't think that has much to do with it, to be honest.

Fuck that shit. Either enjoy yourself and work around it, or don't drink at all.

Obviously super sweet, girly cocktails should be avoided, but drinking neat whiskey or rum won't hurt you. If I'm having a mixed drink it will either be an old fashioned or a gin and tonic.

I usually have a beer or two when I go out. Typically, I've have one when I come home from work. I love beer. It's about the only alcoholic beverage I drink.

Then I watched that Louis Theroux doc a few weeks ago. Now I can't bring myself to have one.

Seagrams and soda with lime. If you're a degenerate like me, low carb will reduce your tolerance so you can get a bigger buzz on fewer calorie's worth of alcohol.

Just do shots pussy

Going through a major breakup that has caused me to become borderline alcoholic. Decided to go on a detox. Never felt better. Drinking every night really fucks your energy/motivation levels up.

One or two drinks a week max for me now.

Vodka tonics.

Mixed drinks with diet drinks or coke zero. Like whisky diet coke.

during my cut i took the goal if i had to get drunk, get drunk with as least pure alcohol as possible. for me it was wodka(love that shit, and probably the least calories of all hard liquors) in shots, chased by water cuz im not a fucking russian. cut beer out entirely, i mean you are sometimes forced to drink 1 or 2, but if you are "only" forced to get drunk, drink straight hard stuff. leave drinks for fun out, they are nothing else than a really bad cheat meal

>vodka soda is pretty low in calories but I think it isnt masculine
Stop being so insecure with your gender and grow a pair.

>isn't masculine

nothing in this world turns me off more than guys who think like this

If you're worried about the calories, find a liquor that you like (or at least don't mind), and drink it neat or on the rocks

I don't drink alcohol. I used to, but since it is posion for my testosterone and i already have a feminine body, i stopped.

I didn't drank alcohol since July 2015. I wasn't partying since, because i'm a Mof, but two friends of mine want to meet up at weekend and watch the champions league final together. They will drink, and it will be the first time i will say no to alcohol when somebody asks me.

Wish me luck.

How's high school going

beer
i drink liquor neat, and you have to pay ungodly sums for decent liquor at a bar

Vodka and diet coke?

Gin (bare, absolutely no tonic). It's impact on your glucose is very low. I know by experience that you can even mantain keto while drinking massive amounts of it.

Of course not drinking alcohol is better. Don't be a pussy.

But keto is meme

A friend of mine is doing it now and he's losing weight at an alarming rate. Another friend who's a doctor has told him to stop several times. Apparently he's risking liver and/or kidney failure by maintaining a low calorie keto, drinking and snorting coke like a fiend. And he's 31.

He looks really rejuvenated for now though.

>m'lager

Alcohol in itself has plenty of calories. The calories of 6 beers and the vodka based alcoholic equivalent is about the same. If yiou're getting drunk, you're fucking up your cut, and there's no way around it. Just keep it as a special treat rather than an every week thing, and you'll be fine.

Keto is nothing more than low calorie. Your friend should allow himself some more fibre so he can shit more. I lost around 70lb over a year ago and I can still maintain my weight loss a reasonably low carb diet. I have rounds another 5lb to go until I reach my goal if 12 St. If your friend allows himself some more calories and carbohydrates he will five years more energy to workout and will feel much better in the gym his emotions will improve with more calories and fibre from foods such as kidney beans will improve his digestion

I drink red wine everyday (yep, an alcoholic) around a bottle a day. 9-10 dark beers (well, at least they've got vitamins) on the Friday and Saturday. Still going strong (I don't eat any supplements except vitamin D+K2)

I know. He's just an emotional wreck.

Still, I thought keto is basically forcing the metabolism to function on fats instead of carbohydrates?

The fucker takes urine tests every single day to check he's in ketosis.

Why why would you ingest so much toxic fluid

The vitamins the beer has get absolutely BTFO by the alcohol. I know you're just half-joking, but drop that shit because you sound dumb when you say it.

Also, you have the look of an alcoholic. Nothing worse than that. It doesn't matter what kind of body you have.

Yes that's the idea of kito but there's no benefit over low carb because you still get all of the benefits with low calorie and you can shit more than once a week. Yes it can be done with keto but it's less painful without I've been there

Are you promoting alcoholism

who was chest

This guy gets it
This guy doesn't

>that non existent chest.

Worrying about people thinking you're not masculine is pretty immasculine.
Go buy a lifted truck and put truck nuts on it, you insecure faggot.

Two Long Island Ice Teas.

One when I start, another if the night is going well.
Keeps me the right amount of drunk and not too high in calories.

Which one?

just drink vodka and pretend you're a depressed Russian man who is happy to be drinking vodka.

You look like shit

Here ya go