Progress Questions

Sup.

So i've been keto'ing hard the last 5 months and i've lost 25kg to date. I'm planning to lose about 10-15kg more and stopping when I consider myself 'thin'.

A couple questions about my weight loss:
-Why do I still have man titties? Are these the last area to go? Do chest workouts help reduce these? Or even when I lose the fat will i still have saggy nipples because of excess skin?

- Why does someone who is shorter than me and weigh more than me look considerably less fat than me? What is my 'sweet spot' ideal weight?

FAQ:
>Age?
>Height
6'0 (184cm)
>Living arrangements
live at home with rents
>diet?
Strict keto, never more than 50g carbs per day on a single day ever during the 5 months, but aim for and usually around 20g

>Typical day
Skip breakfast because I wake up at 10-11:30am. If I do have breakfast its 2-3 slices of bacon, and two fried roma tomatoes with sriracha sauce.
A coffee or two with two shots of espresso and unsweetened almond breeze milk.
Lunch: 1 Bunch (4-6 spears) asparagus with garlic and soy sauce, and two meat burger patties with bbq sauce
Dinner: Whatever parents make, usually some form of meat with veges, but if they make a carb dish i'll just eat around the carbs.
I'd say on average i'm eating about 1000-1200 calories per day.
Oh also I drink a shit tonne of coke zero, like 1L a day on average, but I could down a 2L bottle of coke zero easy. this shit is like crack to me now.
>excercise
literally none. keto has been doing all the work.My fitbit tells me I walk about 10k steps every day but apart from that I have not been gyming or running or swimming at all. I also vape a lot because I quit smoking this year and im sure this niccotine has something to do with appetite suppression.

>-Why do I still have man titties?
>Are these the last area to go? Do chest workouts help reduce these? Or even when I lose the fat will i still have saggy nipples because of excess skin?

Lads,

Let him believe...

just keep dieting, I noticed my pecs were pretty chubby like cellulite on girls, went on keto and I'm seeing stable improvements, i'm a lot thinner than you though, just keep dieting breh they'll go away, you're still a little pudgy, great progress though

>Oh also I drink a shit tonne of coke zero
yeah just drink water m8

Oh also I drink a shit tonne of coke zero, like 1L a day on average, but I could down a 2L bottle of coke zero easy. this shit is like crack to me now.

btw there are people who get knocked out of ketosis when they consume artificial sweeteners so take care when you drink that piss u cunt

Only thing to drink is water. Nothing else.

Also lift for fucks sake, or youll never get rid of man titties

0/10
This is my 5 month progress, I said clearly I want to lose another 10-15kg, i know i'm still fat
brown artificially sweetened water
been drinking it since day 1, if i eat a single piece of sushi i'll get diarrhoea, my piss smells horrible and i'm never hungry, I doubt its ever knocked me out of ketosis. However the ketostix I got have never worked, no colour change at all.
I have vices, nicotine, caffeine, coke zero. I'd like to lose another 10kg before i start going to the gym because gaining muscle and losing fat might mean little change in the scales, and since I still see myself as a fat piece of shit its the only way I can measure my progress

I'm doing the same as you atm, but you gotta watch out
2 roma tomatoes: 14g Carbs
3 tsp sirachia: 3g carbs
3 tsp soy sauce: 1g carbs
Per cup, Mixed Veg: 15 g carbs
Also watch out for patties you have'nt made yourself, they'll add bulking agents like flour/breadcrumbs etc.
Net carbs daily: 33 g
Try to have low carb/high fibre veg and seeds like spinach, kale or linseed. If you add linseed to beef it makes it filling

Lift/Cardio HIIT and don't look at scales, you'll look better for it and burn more calories while resting out of virtue of just having more muscle mass

Well no lifting then, try some cycling or regular walking, 30 min walk a day can do wonders in losing weight, and it will make you much healthier

I used to drink a 12 pack of Diet Coke a day for years. I'm 6 weeks out of cutting cold turkey. I've never felt or looked better OP

Calling bullshit on 7g a fucking tomato.
At most a tomato has 5 carbs, and thats a huge full size one. a gram or two of that is fibre too.

The nutritional information for the burger patties says 4 carbs per patty.

Two tomatoes: 8g carbs -2g fiber = 6g carbs
Two burger patties 8g carbs
Unsweetened almond milk: 1 cup 2g carbs
BBQ sauce: 5g carbs per serving
Sirachia sauce: Less than 1g carb per SERVING
Soysauce: 0.8 carbs per table spoon.
Asparagus:4g/100 grams -2g fiber = 2g
Garlic: 1g per clove
Vegetables with dinner: 5-10g carbs

Daily Carb Consumption:
25g-35g depending on the day.

A lot of your carb assumptions are wrong, but you're right to be more aware of what I was eating. I had an ear of corn tonight and I didnt realise that had a shit tonne of carbs in it.

How many carbs a day are you eating

cool story BRAH did you see the part where I lost 25kg and stopped smoking? I've never felt better either

maybe when i can have a slice of fucking bread ill stop drinking coke zero, I know i need to cut down. Im drinking like 10L of the shit a week easy, i'd like to cut that down to 2L a week.

I'm having max 25 g a day, usually around 20.
How many g are your tomatoes? I was working off medium roma tomato (148g). Also, for the sauces, we all know how bullshit serving sizes can be. I'll usually measure most stuff, and not trust serving sizes, you can use different amounts when you're already avoiding other stuff

>KETO
>is meme

choose 2

i dont weigh the tomoatoes but i'm assuming they're medium sized and I wouldnt shoot for over 5g per tomato.

How long have you been ketoing for and how much are you losing a month? I'm averaging around 5-6kg loss a month.

Do you think theres a difference in weight loss between eating 15g carb a day and 25g carb a day? You think less carbs = more weight loss or any amount under 25g (50g to break ketosis) is pretty much the same?

listen you fat sack of shit.
People are trying to give you good healthy advice and you're ignoring them, trying to boast about your own accomplishments.
You've done well, you've got more to go.
Lift, cardio and constant calorie counting. done.

This is it

>why yes, I do follow fad diets instead of having a diet that consists of a healthy amount of protein, fats, carbs, vitamins, and minerals

Dude. When your body's running off ketone bodies instead of glucose, anything converted ketone bodies from fat that are unused get expelled. You literally lose extra fat for nothing

>stopped smoking

Holy shit let me get you a medal OP.

umm that sounds like bullshitto me, so you'll have to forgive me for not taking your word for it.

nothing personnel kid

Ketosis is real but it's not the healthiest method to lose weight

I'm pretty sure this guy is actually special needs

>>>/reddit/

people are spouting dumb shit like 'youre still fat' 'you should only drink water' 'go lift weights' and useless generic bullshit i could have told myself.

Literally two people out of 13 posts have been helpful. Telling me to walk 30m a day and to carefully watch carbs. No one is else is posting casual non-gym workout suggestions, no one else is telling me exercises to reduce loose skin, just aspies shouting dumb shit at me

Your man titties aren't fat, theyre breast tissue.

why?

>exercise to lose loose skin

Ya want to put some snake oil on it too to get rid of the stretch marks? I hear it works like a charm.

you diet and you dont train.... the other dude has biger muscle mass than you start lifting and stay with your diet just up the carbs a bit or you will feel miserable while training . The more muscle mass the eazier will be to lose the waight in the long run. and be realistic you will not be cut for the summer son just keep to it.

bumping for some decent posts, most of the replies in this thread suck!

Lift. Get some muscle underneath those boobies. I recommend a PPL routine. Also the more muscle you have the more calories your body will burn

Do some research pls, this website's used decent sources. www.lowcarb.ca/tips/tips011.html

haha oh god
is this was virgin 6month no progress/constantly debating whether to go non-natty nogain newfags on fit do now?

Try and poke fun at other peoples success and undermine what they've accomplished? fuck off retard.

by the way i've been using palmers coconut butter to reduce the stretch marks

Well you've lost some weight, but I see you still have fattitude.

>biger
>eazier
>waight

I can tell you're American, mostly because of the way you couldn't tell I was not, even with every measurement being in metric.

So for me (aussie) the first month of summer is December 1, which is 6 months away, and seeing at the progress i've already made in the last 5 months, your claim that i wont be 'summer cut son' is retarded, almost as retarded as you.

also
>thinking people make huge lifestyle and dietary changes for some 'summer body' bullshit and not because they've become inspired to live a more healthy life and increase their wellness.

You americans, lol.

Wow I was with you at first OP but they're right you have a real fattitude problem you porky little bitch

fuck off bullies

you will be skiny fat in 6 months remember my words your body needs time to shrink that fucking flab of a skin you have , and you dont train so you will not have any musce feeling that gap.

You are little cunt , i am dislexic btw. Most of the dudes gave you solid advice but you are a betta fagot that thinks that has figured everything out from fucking web articles and forums. Start listening you dumb spoiled asshole and maybe you might get something out of it.

BTW those tities will be like that for the rest of your life gyno is upon you

You look like shit, OP
Nice wide hips btw breh

>Nice wide hips btw breh

have you ever seen a fat person who didn't look like they had wide hips? idiot

lol thanks, but you dont need to have my back. just classic redditors on Veeky Forums doing newfag fit things like bullying anyone and everyone no matter what they've done or where they're going.

Hilarious. But did it ever occur to you that maybe i dont have 'fattitude' but maybe i just dont have the patience for dumbass Americans shouting retarded shit like 'Drink....WATER..lift....WEIGHTS!!"
put more than 5s of thought into your post ffs.
Yeah about that. I've heard even when you lose a bunch of weight people will still be able to tell you were a former fatty because fat people have large rib cages or big hips. That doesn't really bother me though, can always turn that into a toned physique given my broad shoulders, what worries me right now is loose skin around my arms and man titties that dont seem to go away.

These people aren't shouting, they're giving you advice. You need to lift weight. You will see improvement much faster if you lift weight, even if it's only 2 or 3 times a week. Your man tits will go away faster.

Stop being an emotional girl and have some willpower, achieve your goal. Stop drinking soda, start lifting, fix your "I'm a victim everyone is just yelling at me" mindset.

Read the sticky.

you are retarded man. Even if you end up making it, you will never make it with girls/bros due to your retardness.

honest to god you are autistic. fuck off.

Great fucking progress OP.

You might have gyno though like this guy is implying, because I'm 4cm shorter and 15 kilos heavier and have a somewhat flatter chest. Don't let that deter you though you'll still look a million times better if you continue with your progress and I might be wrong too, it could go way with more fat loss.

I'm 20. i wanna say i've been overweight since i was 11 through shitty eating. I've seen a guy 2 inches shorter than me, 9 kilos heavier than me and not muscley by any standards (bit of a fat flab overhang) yet no man titties and looked overall skinnier than me. So im still trying to figure out if i have a 'sweet spot' or my ideal weight, until then im gonna keep losing weight until im satisfied.

Hope the ideal weight isnt 60kg

I am basically the same height 185cm
And when I weighted 80kg I looked like a fucking skelly man, Its hard for me to believe that you are 80kg maybe its the flabby skin but what the fuck...

>i just dont have the patience for dumbass Americans shouting retarded shit like 'Drink....WATER..lift....WEIGHTS!!"
>retarded shit like 'Drink....WATER..lift....WEIGHTS!!"
>retarded shit....lift....WEIGHTS!!"
>retarded
>lift
Do you know where you are?

I'm not even but he is right. You have an attitude problem. And is right too, you will just become a skinny fat.

Good luck with life though!

Don't listen to the tinfoil hat retards saying to cut out coke zero. It literally has zero calories and there's zero proof artificial sweeteners are bad for you. It's about as pseudoscience as vaccine fear. I'm pretty much Thormode and I've been guzzling down multiple cans of coke zero every single day for years with no adverse effects whatsoever (besides the caffeine if I drink it too late)

You almost got me you cheeky cunt. 8/10.

Gr8 b8 m8 lift some w8/8

I drink carbonated water because water is so fucking disgusting and boring after a while.

He's gonna make it bros
Good on you OP

Because you need to drink water and lift weights.

Look at the picture you fat fuck.

Also being healthy is retarded.

Water boosts metabolism, you whiny fat piece of shit. People are suggesting you to drink it and you know why? BECAUSE IT FASTENS UP THE PROGRESS OF LOSING WEIGHT IMMENSELY. Coke Zero is still unhealthy as fuck despite of its "hurr durr no sugar" bullshit which you stupid Americunts always so blindly believe.

>>excercise
>literally none.
Start lifting or you won't make it. You will lose weight but you will look like shit without clothes.

>I also vape a lot because I quit smoking this year and im sure this niccotine has something to do with appetite suppression.
Gratz on quitting smoking, I did it too and I know it's hard. Now stop vaping you little fag, it's not any better for you
>inb4 "b-but no studies..."

>Oh also I drink a shit tonne of coke zero, like 1L a day on average, but I could down a 2L bottle of coke zero easy. this shit is like crack to me now.
So basically you didn't solve your craving problems, you just replaced one thing by another, which has no calories. Just like you replaced smoking by vaping.

If you don't start making an effort and training your willpower right now, you will never make it.

>Why does someone who is shorter than me and weigh more than me look considerably less fat than me? What is my 'sweet spot' ideal weight?
Cf. my other point above about lifting and looking like shit. This person has more muscles and less fat than you. And muscles take less space. So for the same weight, they look thinner and better (muscle has definition whereas fat is just a big blob of shit).

>Why do I still have man titties? Are these the last area to go?
If it's just fat, it will go away. If it's breast tissue (aka gyno), it won't leave without either drugs (ask /fraud/ about that) or surgery.
To tell the difference, squeeze some of your manboobs real hard and see if it has tiny little stuff inside, like small hard bumps or whatever. If it has, it's gyno and gj, you dun goofed

Last thing,
>So i've been keto'ing hard the last 5 months
No. From 18 january to 23 may is 4 months (and 5 days), and not 5 months.
So you're actually losing more weight per month than you think.

tl;dr man up you shit. Also good job.

just gota start lifting hela heavy weights and you'll gain Titty muscles which will get rid of ur man boobs.
also drink a lot of water instead of zero cole, it's not good for you

>'d like to lose another 10kg before i start going to the gym because gaining muscle and losing fat might mean little change in the scales, and since I still see myself as a fat piece of shit its the only way I can measure my progress

Your BMI is already technically in the normal range, and notice how you still look a bit doughy.

You don't need to lose weight, you need to get some muscle. You can still gain muscle on a defecit as a newbie. Up the calories to ~1600ish with a few more carbs, and start a basic weightlifting routine.

Dropped 28 pounds in the past 3 months. Seem to be losing about 2 pounds a week now.

>6'4" started out at 300 pounds
>I will be 200 pounds before next summer.

I started walking around 2 miles a day, last week. Its amazing how much easier it is for me to get around.

I was much more active, but I tore my peroneal tendon...and just kind of gave up.

>Coke
>Coke ZERO

Enjoy dying, cut that shit out and you'll feel a ton better.

For all those cunts saying i have fattitude can you see the difference between

This post:

and this post?
also i have gyno confirmed

>excercise
>literally none.

Gett off my Board!

lmao @ all the scientists saying coke zero is bad4u

been here going on 5 years now, first visited it when I was 16 and it wasnt full of aspie lifting tryhard like you

you haven't been ketoing. you've been eating at a deficit. you just decided to not eat carbs. please let this meme die. I can guarantee no one on this board actually benefits from "keto" anymore than the guy who eats normally at the same deficit. you guys are being as retarded as paleofags

this took five years? holy shit kek

>20
Kek, you look like a 14 year old.

So do i actually have gyno?

because last year at my worst my parents thought i had a hormone imbalance and took me to the doctor who did a blood test and all they found was low iron. But like said, it feels like tissue and not fat when i squeeze it, wtf do i do.

Eating at like a 400-600 calorie defecit wouldnt make me lost 25kg in 4 months. Are you autistic? Keto is a real thing you imbred. I think you're a troll who just wants fatties to stay fat.

Why can't you read properly?

>Coke Zero is still unhealthy as fuck

Explain how.

sure thing. you lost 12kg at least of water weight initially. probably pissed away most of the minerals in your brain too

ps you're still fat as fuck. keep doin your neo-Atkins diet faggot.

Palmers cocoa butter, firming butter
Use it and thank me later

Those are some real suckable titties

he's gonna link something about aspartame or whatever it's called to you

So he's basically going to tell me it's completely safe

rage harder you tryhard virgin. Pissed that I have progress pics to share and you dont because you're doing nothing with your life? Every sees how fucking fake you are when you come at me guns blazing like stay fat and getting mad at me for succeeding in my journey of weight loss. stay trash, loser.

idk anything about it. just that's what people bring.

Lmao I love Australians

When I was fat, I had man tits. When I was thin, I had man tits. Then I started lifting and my chest filled out, and it looks fine now

have been using it. used to rub it all over my body after a shower, but i cbf spending 3 minutes doing that now and not being able to dry myself with a towel or put clothes back on for another 10m post shower so i just spot apply it. Notice the stretch marks around my nipples are gone, I used to have red streaks all over my biceps, the colours faded and now they're just indents if you look really close, still trying to reduce them around my thighs and hips though. palmers is the shit

>MY PLUMP BOSOMS ARE NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS

Wouldnt this just be like, hiding an underlying problem? Does gyno put me at higher risk of breast cancer? Should I do something about it or just 'lift so you cant see the problem anymore' because im kinda in the business of tackling problems at their core and dealing with shit that needs to be done now, getting my shit together in life unlike some of the tryhards in this thread telling me that coke zero is cancer in a bottle or that keto isnt a thing.

I don't have progress pics because they're gay af. This is just a little hobby for you that you'll eventually fall out of. you follow meme diets and post cringey threads with your whole milk tits.

>typical fat ass who pretends to bench 3 plate

lemme smack that belly, pigboy

haha look he thinks he's hit an insecurity. idgaf what some virgin no life loser who has to put other people down to feel good about himself thinks about me or my progress. Take a good look at my tits because its quite obvious you havn't seen any in your entire life you retard.
i said i do literally no exercise, fit being retarded evidence exhibit 10 now

mate eating if you're 1000-1200 calories per day then of course you're gonna lose stacks of weight in a short amount of time, don't say it's because of your meme diet.

mate if you're eating 1000-1200 calories per day then of course you're gonna lose stacks of weight in a short amount of time, don't say it's because of your meme diet.

when the whole world tells you you're wrong, why assume that you're not?

you should know you'd get this response on Veeky Forums and if you didn't you either have genuine autism or you are NEW

fuck summer has begun

Nah I too am on keto and i eat 2000+ calories a day of just meat and stuff and it's fucking great.
This kid is just autism

>Why do I still have man titties? Are these the last area to go?

You know those fireworks kids play with sometimes.. those "magic snake" pellets? Little black discs, you light them on fire and they start growing and growing and growing and once they've grown you can never force them back into the tiny compact shape? That's kind of like how mammary tissue works. Once the body gets that estrogen signal, it goes full "oh, this part is female now? roger" and it starts growing out them titties, and once the shape takes root it never goes away.
Gotta go under the knife, breh.

>Are you autistic? Keto is a real thing you imbred. I think you're a troll who just wants fatties to stay fat.

ok i looked at gyno cases online, these people have like fully fledged breasts. Like a real set of tits but on a guy. I just have what looks like a fatty area around my nipples. I'll wait till I lose another 10kg, if they arent smaller, ill begin lifting. If lifting doesnt work, i have to have elective surgery and pay thousands to get scars? wtf

wait why aren't you even lifting? what the hell?

>I just have what looks like a fatty area around my nipples.
user...