Testosterone General - no FRAUD

30 year old @270lbs

am i low test?

youre fat as fuck thats for sure

Can't you read? You are normal.

florian kaltbrunner its time to leave now.

Poste nie wieder bevor du nachgedacht hast.

yes i know the brainfart was real

What are you Nazis talking about? Any amerifats here? Tell your government to import some FREEDOM to Germany right now.

I have mid-range test just like you. I want to stay natty, right now i'm taking ZMA to maybe raise it a little. WAT DO?

6'1 btw

thats exactly my problem

and my main questions is, how big is my disadvantage against someone who is still natty but on the upper end of the spectrum?

bamp

my friend started lifting with me about 1 year ago, he's a little beyond max limit cause he had some health issues before, nevertheless, similar diet and lifestyle. I stalled way sooner then him. (i'm the mid-range guy)

Good question bump

seems to be the same with me. i hit the wall on 80kg bench while my friend who started the same time stalled around 105kg

we both went 3 times a week and basically had the same program

Kannst du nicht lesen? Es steht doch auf'm Blatt, dass du ganz in der Mitte der normalen Werten bist. Verdammte Schwuchtel.

die frage ist aber wer die normalwerte definiert, dieser Normalwert scheint nicht altersbezogen zu sein.

1,42 wäre der Wert eines 60-70jährigen

He started to go bald though and i didn't

jokes on him then

women always compliment me on my full and glossy black hair

All of you people are like little babies

>am i low test?

Yes. Lose 100 pounds

For what its worth im a Biochemist (though I could also be a dog so whatever)

Assuming all things equal. Overall he'll gain mass slightly faster and burn fat slightly quicker. Note that High natural test does not necessarily mean good genetics, but it does give you a slight advantage.

Obviously in the state of nature the correlation between testosterone and being sexually active can't be ignored but generally speaking you probably meet naturally higher test guys than you each day and don't notice.

Over the course of a years trainning and diet It would require a montage of photos to really see the differences. He'd probably have broader bones and sharper features by the end of it, also he'd have slightly more muscle mass but it would be very minor; and probably due more to being about ~3% less BF than hard gains.

Compared to someone who uses juice, where if you did the photo comparison after about 6 weeks you'd notice them beginning to change, and they would develop significant changes after 10 weeks even if they did poorly on the gear.

As much as you don't want to hear it OP. Steroids put you so far ahead of the natural curve, using shit like zinc and what not is not going to get you levels of natural test to be significant. In fact depending on how shit your genes are you can actually accidently trigger aromatization of what little extra stuff you free up and end up putting on weight and developing erectile issues.

No you're average, it has the reference values right next to it. How is this even a question?

that's still fat as fuck

lose some weight and things will improve. Fat cells are one of the main places where aromatization of test into est takes place.

jelly?

Amerifat reporting in