Be invited to normie BBQ

>Be invited to normie BBQ
>"user, we're good for meat, can you bring along a dessert or a side?"
>Plan to bring along pic related and a big bowl of quinoa
>Plenty for everyone who doesn't want buns, crisps and Eton Mess cake

This is going to leave me branded as "That Guy" right Veeky Forums?
I'm already not that happy about not being the guy cooking, but I won't bring that up.
I'm also anticipating lots of hambeasts nibbling at these truffles and saying "eeww, how do you eat this, haha" before throwing it away and shovelling cake.

How do you contribute/act at normie food-based activities?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/healthy/packages/healthy-every-week/healthy-desserts/healthy-dessert-recipe-ideas.html.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

serious question. what the fuck is wrong with you?

why can't you fit a burger into your macros?

I eat normie food and behave like a normie because I'm not autistic about my macros.

Yes you are going to be 'that guy'. Don't be 'that guy'... It's not too late to not out yourself as an asspie.

I will be eating burgers, not buns. Meat's fine.

Autism, the post

So going to a party and getting attention for trying to be fit isnt enough for you? You even had to start your own thread about it also

wow

Just fucking eat what you're offered. If you can't figure out how to fit it into your macros you should probably just kill yourself anyway.

Also, just make a dessert and bring it. You don't have to eat any of it. You can make something that normies think of as healthy. Some ideas here foodnetwork.com/healthy/packages/healthy-every-week/healthy-desserts/healthy-dessert-recipe-ideas.html. Protein truffles are expensive and not worth wasting on slobs.

get some light cheesecake, fruit salad, stuff like that

ITT: OP tries to justify his austimo.

Bring a fucking desert fuckface how autistic are you.
If I was hosting a barbeque and providing the meat, you better damn well bring a desert not a tub of autism bites.

>autism bites

kek

the only people ive ever seen who eat shit like this are severe DYEL

Your autistic.

As long as you're aware they're a novelty item, and you brought it for people to try and why not, then they won't see your autism so much.

Every comment in this thread has been calling you retarded. What is wrong with you? What is happening with your life that you have to do dumb shit like this? You are going to attract attention in a way that no one will ever want to hang out with you. Some people come to Veeky Forums becasue they're alone, it seems to me like you actually do want to end up alone. Stop being a loser.

good lord, are you fucking retarded? just buy a cake or whatever in some store and bring it there for everyone to munch on, you don't have to eat it yourself faggot... also, one day not counting your macros will not kill you, you retarded shitcunt

>autism bites

Jesus OP. You can bring those, but bring something normal in addition, since people probably won't eat them apart from as a novelty thing. Bring a cake or something too.

Screw normies, do what you want OP. Don't cave to the crab mentality of social pressure.

Also screw all these nay sayers in this thread - they'll never make it.

Great idea. Ruin everyone else's time by bringing dry ass protein bites. You will go down in history as the lamest person at the bbq. News will spread about how a bro tried to show off at the bbq. "Remember that time that super lame bro brought protein bites for dessert to a bbq?"
pic related
>yfw when no one enjoys your diarrhea inducing douche bites

Just buy cheesecakes from fucking shoprite or something
Don't want to be labeled as that autistic guy

Yeah, just bring some cookies from the grocery store bakery or some shit. Won't get you labeled as "That Guy" and probably cheaper too. You don't have to eat them yourself.

EATING DISORDER ALERT

Post body and timestamp. 99% sure you're dyel. Good job wasting money on your jewsnacks.

Top kek

You're not gonna make it to sick cunt tier because you are stuck being a vapid attention whoring cunt.