Rapid fat loss

Is losing weight slowly to avoid loose skin just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/weight-control/dieting_gallstones/Pages/dieting-and-gallstones.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you got fat to the point where your skin stretched out, doesn't really matter how you do it. You'll have loose skin.

It's a genetic, and possibly an age thing.

It depends from person to person, but generally is preferred in order to avoid it.

It is just a meme. If you are truly a lard ass it doesn't matter how slowly you lose it. It's a myth to scare you into doing the right thing. Losing weight very rapidly is extremely unhealthy. Expect to have heart problems(hiit training too close to max heart rate.), liver damage(diet pills)and gall stones( ridiculous low calories). Depending on how rapid we're talking and how disgustingly obese you are. I was 160 pounds overweight, the 100 came off in 6 months. I credit that to going from eating 9000kcal a day to 2500kcal a day. and the last 60 took about 14 months at the same 2500kcal a day.

who is this absolute butterface

it's not a meme, your skin can only tighten so fast.

i can back up the gall stone shit, i starved myself down too fast and got them, had to get the gall bladder removed

Yeah that shit sucks, also don't fuck with diet pills. I was lucky enough to notice my breath smelling like ammonia as a sign of possible kidney damage. Went to the doctor and ran blood work and all the other stuff wrong with me.

Glad to see somebody else who experienced the same shit as me. All in all We're better off now than when we were obese.

this is literally the first ive heard of extreme dieting causing gall stones. ive only ever known the opposite (eating fucktons of shit fried food) to cause them.

>hiit training

i like to listen to EDM music while doing HIIT training.

Megamanda, angry joes ex GF

I'm a medfag and didn't know it could happen until I got those fuckers.

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/weight-control/dieting_gallstones/Pages/dieting-and-gallstones.aspx

Spread the word and thank me later.

>9000 calories a day

how..?

9000kcal was probably a low cal day too. Sometimes I'd make whole dozen of these fuckers. I don't miss it all. Food is just a vehicle for my macros now.

by not being a permaskelly DYEL faggot.

>wahhh eating is hard

its literally the easiest thing to do ever. thats why zombies walk around mindlessly trying to eat living things. it is the most basic fucking instinct of any living creature, except skinny faggots.

while CHAD is eating PIZZA

That's right it's a 1/3 pound bacon cheeseburger with donut for buns. In case you guys couldn't tell.

(Pic not related)

I'm fat, but I don't think I could eat 9000 calories my man

You never know until you try buddy :)

about 1.5 kg of peanut butter is 9000 calories

and that's sugar-free peanut butter

Well, guess we'll never know then

Who the fuck eats 1.5kg of peanut butter

you severely underestimate how easy it can be to eat 9k cals. which is probably why youre fat.

captcha was "select all the food". my sides...

well it would be pretty easy to eat 500g peanut butter three times over the course of a day. if you really wanted to eat 9000 calories.

Relevant image

I have consistently overeaten for years, normal food, not donut burgers

thats fucking right, senpai. I actually think im better off without it!

>peanut butter
>sugar

Pick one

This is so true

9k calories is light work honestly

I could eat some chocolate bars, some sweets.

Down that with some starchy carbs and fatty foods and you're at 9k at the end of the day

peanut butter is delicious and i could eat the whole jar if i wanted, its not that hard it super creamy and elicious and just melts in your mouth

before you know after some spoonfuls the jar is empty

not saying anybody should do it, but me personally that sounds delicious as fuck.

i don't know what you mean. are you suggesting there aren't peanut butter brands that add sugar?

Same shit,That would mean you were eating even more volume to get that calorie surplus. Get the fuck off your high horse with that "but-but it was healthy foods teehee" shit.

You obviously lack the self control to eat a normal amount of food irregardless of where the calories come from. Calories in calories out. Now go for a 30 minute walk and if you're too fat for that go swim/ walk in the shallow-end 300 metres.
TL;DR You're still a fat fuck, go do something about it.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAACE

High horse huh? None of that shit

Stop projecting your insecurities on me

fucking fatasses, if you're not satiated at 3000-4000 kcal in a day you've got issues lads

Dude just go exercise. If you don't have anyone in your life telling you to lose weight and be active listen to this random user on a ChineseCartoons image board. Maybe I am projecting. I see what I use to be in you. A know-it-all headed for nothing but, health problems and an early grave down the road. Maybe someday you'll learn.

You don't get it. It's not about being satiated it's about being satisfied. It's about smother all your problems until you get that dopamine rush. Truly an addiction.

No, I mean, you got me wrong, I already am doing stuff, lift, cardio, count calories, but it's only been for a few months

I obviously know why I am overweight, I used to eat way too much food, not particularly bad food, just way too much of it, but I'm not on a high horse because of it, I was just surprised at the calorie amount

Next year, I'll post a progress pic, I found a love for this stuff my man, fitness, that is

>Picture of a balding man
A chad. Fucking kek not with that receding hairline

source please ?

he's not going bald, that's just how his hairline is.

Well shit. I guess I am just used to resistance. It seemed like you were making a "I am fat but People can be healthy at every size argument".This was a better ending than I expected.

I hope you know my post are from a place of nothing but love for my fellow Veeky Forumsitenz. When I am a done with my degree I want to help people with weight issues. As the copy pasta goes something like this ; Looking forward to your continued progress. Want to see you getting shredded and looking thick, solid, and tight.

Fuck those cunts my man, they will kill people

Their souls and bodies

We're all gonna make it

it's Angry Joe's girlfriend

Hmm..sure just like...
>She's not obese, she is just high-test
Do you see the flaw in your argument?

except different people have different hairlines whereas liking fat women doesn't mean you're high test.

Yes it's a meme.

Skin retracts at a given rate based on GENETICS and AGE. People who lose weight slowly have their skin retract consistently with their weight loss, giving the Illusion that there's less loose skin compared to people who do Rapid fat loss.

I had a friend who was very fat when he was like 13 then one summer he dropped an insane amount of weight and now he's 17 and looks like a Veeky Forums skinny faggot with tons of loose skin and almost 0 muscle (he's runner and does a lot of hours of jogging) but I'm trying to get him to the gym
>inb4 underage faggot

Think I've read somewhere that the minimum time for full retraction is 2years. He got the short end of the genetic stick, must've been fat as fuck.
>tfw I lost over 100lbs and only a tiny bit of loose skin on lower abs only visible when leaning over

And guess what? A receding hairline happens to be one.

It says so right on the hat

Those legs aayyy

>Pretty easy..

Yea nah.. wtf. How would you just go about eating an entire jar of peanutbutter?

Well, if it's the sweetened american one, yea maybe.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, friend.