Where does one go after leaving humanity behind?

where does one go after leaving humanity behind?

Other urls found in this thread:

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YouTube apparently

onemorescoops land

6ft under.

The Land of the Seven Scoops

On a retard slapping spree. Gotta confuse the fetal alcohol sydrome sufferers, right babe?

More like under 6ft you fucking manlet

You go back and share what you learned on your travels

And get married to an Icelandic babe

Does he have any known physical health problems? I know he has some mental problems lol.

I'm interested in his body from a health standpoint. Blasting your body with so many drugs like he has and he is still alive and going at it.

He isn't 20 anymore surely he has gotta be doing some serious damage...right?

Piano's tits are bigger than his wife's sweet Jesus.

He's living on borrowed time. He was supposed to die 8 years ago but his girlfriend saved his life by forcing him to go to the hospital to treat his burst appendix (which he had ignored for a week; most would have died from that alone). When he got to the hospital, his first visit in 20 years since he didn't have insurance and couldn't afford it, they did a bunch of tests and told him his kidneys and liver were failing and he needed treatment. He blew it off. That was 8 years ago and he's done insane amounts of gear, gh, insulin, coke and who knows what else since then.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

The only question is will he die of multiple organ failure? Or will he die before then from a sudden massive heart attack?

Damn. He must have a crazy pain tolerance. Back in college one of my good friends randomly had a burst appendix. We were all just hanging out at my house shooting the shit and all of a sudden he starts freaking out and is like on the verge of tears. Finally decided to go to the hospital and we found out that's what happened. It was completely random and a total buzzkill. But damn ignoring it for a week?

No insurance...I can't imagine how expensive all those tests and everything were. Man it's interesting but I hate hearing that. He seems like a cool guy just seriously fucked in the head.

>He's living on borrowed time.

We all are, lad.

>But damn ignoring it for a week?
I just double checked the getbig thread and it was actually 2 weeks. I didn't even know it was physically possible to live that long with a burst appendix. I'm assuming he had a horrible fever, nausea, et cetera. It's weird he didn't die or realize he was on death's door.

They both have fake tits. He just has more oil in his than she has silicon in hers.

Trusting a slut. Ever

That's insane. I remember when I took my friend to the hospital they said if we had waited another day it would have leaked into the rest of his body and he would have died.

2 weeks? This dude really is a mutant.

Gotta confuse the body. Whatever it takes

He really needs someone to handle his pr

>not knowing the secret that the appendix contains massive amounts of test
How did you think he left humanity behind?

tfw rich piana will die in your lifetime

mutants are immortal
with human laws of physiology he'd be dead already

>Piano man's mix of drugs and scoops have actually granted him immortality

We don't know. Nobody has ever returned.