Will lifting ever help me attract friends?

Will lifting ever help me attract friends?

Yes and no.

Maybe. But humor, positive energy and not taking things to seriously helps more.

How do I get humor?

Don't know. Watch stand up comedy. But it also comes from life experiences, stories and things you've experienced. Funny/comical/awkward situations turns in to great stories you can share with people for laughs

Did you not have those things?

Ya. Most gyms are packed full of lonely faggots who lift for other people's approval

You make jokes

I spend all my time sitting in front of a computer. My only experiences involve dank memes

No, you have to develop hobbies and interests to make yourself interesting

Personally I am an expert on anime and right wing politics

How is that working out?

That is the problem. And that is not just you, that is a very common things i see lots of people have that. You know the solution to that though.

I'm a well respected paragon of the community

>right wing politics
Heh, it's always the shut-ins who get into this "hobby"

No, it'll probably do the exact opposite.

How do I get new experiences though, when I don't have friends to begin with

Most people's stories involve things that have happened to their friends. Things that have happened at parties, or stories of people they meet at parties

For example, one of the "Chad" coworkers I have always has a story. Most are of adventures with friends (long road trips, camping/hunting trips, and an endless supply of wild party stories). Rarely do stories involve one person somewhere, and often they are about someone the storyteller knows, not directly about the storyteller

You'll actually lose friends because they'll be jealous of your body but can't put in the time to get a body like that themselves.

They're not the kind of friends you want, though. You'll make better friends.

Do stuff, and then maybe an acquaintance some time goes "so i heard you are doing X this weekend, mind if i come along?"

I used to skateboard as a child, but i never had anyone to skate with. It was really shit. But i kept doing it from time to time. (usually after i was at my fat friends place and played tony hawk proskater, he never wanted to join me so he stayed inside while i skated alone) Some day some acquaintances came rolling on their skateboards and i joined up with them and from that day on we skated together nearly every day for years.

Do stuff, regardless if you have to do it alone or not. People are gonna notice that you are doing shit and they will think you are interesting and join up with you or invite you to do things.

Its kind of like having a job, if you already have a job then its easier to get a job, if you don't its harder. So give the impression you already have a job.

When someone calls you a faggot you laugh at it and say "well I guess im a faggot"

Probably because having no actual interactions with other people allows them to have enough of a warped world view to think human life is unimportant.

So basically all your "friends" are anons on japanese flower growing forums?

Tell them your 1 rep maxes.

yes and no?

fuuuuuk D:

Lean to be at peace with yourself in solitude. If you can enjoy your own company, friends will come to you.

People aren't drawn to the needy. They want someone with all their shit together.

unexpected old meme/10 thx for the laugh friendo