The grass is greener

Is it easier to go from fat to buff or from skinny to buff? Why?

Wouldn't it be easier if you were a fat ass powerlifter with shit loads of muscle mass to just cut and be pretty jacked than to go from having very little fat or muscle straight to jacked?

I would think it depends on many factors i.e. genetics, build, program, diet, etc.

Thats implying you already have muscle from years of powerlifting and sterons dipshit

Makes no difference. Skinny people just dont understand how much they need to eat to be a high weight while fat people can just work out and see result by overeating as they always do.

depends what your buff is. Believe it or not, most people and every girl thinks buff is Zyzzmode and anything past it is repulsive.

fat to buff no doubt. your body already does a lot of hte hard work when youre fat by making more muscle to compensate for your extra weight. it's the reason why fat fucks have monster calves and can squat 2pl8 off the bat.

going fat to buff is mostly just eating right. but you have to continue to work hard or you'll lose your gains pretty quickly without the fat.

skinny to buff is rigorous because it's really about fighting your body's ridiculous metabolism and pumping yourself full of HEALTHY calories (i.e., not 4 bags of doritos) and making sure you continue to work hard for like years.

losing fat is much easier than gaining muscle.

If you never touched a barbell before and have no muscle mass its easier to start out skinny.
You only need to lift and bulk up.

If you are a fatty you need to cut first which is hell because you are used to eat a lot.
Afterwards you need to bulk up aswell.
Double the work basically.

Been there seen that.

well if we take the logical opposite ends of the spectrum, a fat guy will always be more muscular (not by much but still more than the skinny guy) because he has to carry all that weight of his body all the time. therefore it's easier for him to be stronger and fitter than the skinny guy. all he really has to do is relearn his eating habits.

the skinny guy is gonna have to work harder than the fat guy because he has to learn how to gain muscle AND learn how to eat. the fat guy's job is easier in that regard because he already has a higher strength base.

zyzz roided harder than swollen, bleeding anal veins. he's not really a good example.

fat faggots have it easy. you know the meme that goes:"i squatted 2pl8 1st time at the gym". what the meme doesn't say is that the dude is 400 lbs.

try squatting 2pl8s as a skelly first gym day

fuck fatties honestly should kill themselves

I'm trying to lose weight, and build muscle how does it work best?

I consider myself chubby, as I have a gut, love handles, and maybe some thicker thighs than most, but other than that I'm pretty normal. No man tits or anything.

What is the best point of attack to firm up, and not be as flabby?

6'3, 240 lbs. I've been dieting, and doing short workouts, because I don't have much endurance to do a full workout.

Anyone give me some personal roids 101? if that's even a good direction to take?

also if I wanted supplements on amazon how would it look on my bank statement? I have a good relationship with the bankers, 'cause I use them for my business as well, and I don't want them to get curious and see I'm ordering weird stuff online.

I already started bringing a sack lunch to work and it raised a few eyebrows along with water bottles as opposed to fountain soda big gulp.

ITT: lanklets try to justify their skeletal weak creampuff ass to having to 'work harder' than fatties.

Here's a protip: Its hard work for either one dipship.

>b-but muh skeleton abs

Stay pleb, because either way youre still DYEL mode.

Skinny to buff obviously, what kind of a retarded question is that?

Are you going to provide any reasonsfor your answer, you little faggot?

So from a biological and thermodynamics...(all that stored chemical energy) standpoint probably someone mildly obese. Plenty of stored energy and they have demonstrated their ability to eat.

But in my experience, obese people often lack the willpower to suffer. The process of cleaning up your diet and committing to an exercise program takes a great deal of self control and delayed gratification.

personal trainers plz help

Eating more is more expensive than eating less. Not to mention it's harder to eat 5 meals a day then fucking 2 or 3.

>believing in the 5 meals a day meme
girlslaughing.jpg

All that matters is that you hit your macros in a day, little faggot.

To build muscle you eat at a caloric surplus
So you'd get fatter in the process
So to look good at all, you'd probably want to start skinny, otherwise you're fat and getting fatter

If you're used to eating a lot, eating less is much harder than if you're used to eating little eating more.
When you eat a less, you're more tired, your body basicly feels like he's going to die.
When you eat more, you only need some time to adapt yourself and in some weeks of proper eating it will be easy.

In the end, both have to change their eatings habits, but one of them will have more energy and will gain muscle faster while the other will be tired all day every day while gaining less muscle mass because its body feel without resources

That's not true. Your body will just burn fat and use it to make energy. Fat dudes trying to get fit don't get tired when they start lifting if they are eating right.

Everybody skeleton will complain about
>muh calorie intake
>muh five meals a day
>muh I can't 2pl8 squat first day or 1pl8 bench first day
The reality is when you're a skelly it's just a linear progression upwards with weight gain and muscle growth. You're stalling out? Eat more. Not enough energy to workout? eat more. Not gaining muscle? Eat morel and loft heavy. While the fatties have to go through the downward spiral of weight loss in order to start at the skelly's first step. Plus running a calorie deficit while trying to keep your lifts up and muscle mass only adds to the trouble to the fatty

>5 meals a day
girlslaughing.jpg

Do people seriously believe this in 2016 lol. This board is so shit.

Reading the fucking sticky is a good start

It is true, if you eat in a decent caloric deficit you will always be more tired that if you eat in a caloric superhabit, it's not just what I think, it's biology.

I'm only referring to the skelly's that don't know how to eat healthy caloricly dense meals so they compensate by eating more meals

sticky doesn't cover roids or buying discretion of amazon suppliment purchases

I think he was maybe implying they need five meals a day to be able to stomach consumption because they can't physically consume enough in a couple meals CUZ full, not that it spurs metabolism

But I could be wrong, he could be a retard. Either way you've made it clear you're a genius so no worries for you EITHER WAY MY MAIN MAN

What you describe does not need roids to fix, and if you can't get diet/exercise managed then taking roids is foolish

All these skellies in here.

Its easier to go skelly to buff. You plateau quicker on fat to buff. Skelly to buff just means eat more and lift harder. Being fat is eat less lift more and run more.

Skellies have no idea how easy they have it.

how do you go from
>can't even run down block to
>less than 10 minute mile

Its easier to force yourself to eat more than it is to eat less when you're hungry.

>being this dumb
>not doing fasted training
>not spiking your insulin levels directly after your workout with your protein shake for mad HGH creation and gains

From experience I'd say fat to buff, but I practiced wrestling for 6 years so when I became fat and just needed to lose some weight thanks to wrestlefag FRAME

Same way you go from skele mode to buff, hard work and dedication nigga

Its probably easier to get body builder level buff if you're big to start with.

BUT skinny guys already look better than the fat/overweight/obese guys, so as soon as they get noob gains they look better than 90% of the male population.
All this happens while fatty is still trying to lose anywhere between 20-220 lbs.

It's not easy for anyone though.
Skellys have to fight to eat
Fattys have to fight to not eat.
Both have to do something that feels unnatural and uncomfortable

> if I wanted supplements on amazon how would it look on my bank statement? I have a good relationship with the bankers, 'cause I use them for my business as well, and I don't want them to get curious and see I'm ordering weird stuff online.
>I already started bringing a sack lunch to work and it raised a few eyebrows along with water bottles as opposed to fountain soda big gulp.

The bank statement gives no information about what you're buying, it just says you're sending however much money to Amazon. But bro, you gotta shake off the paranoia. Nobody's going to think you're weird for trying to lose weight.

Golly is it harder to lose fat and then build muscle or is it harder to already not have fat and then build muscle? I had to make a thread about this question because I'm an idiot

Because its faster to lose fat than to build muscle.

I think it's easier to not eat as opposed to forcing yourself to eat.

So fat to buff is easier.

Its easier to eat. Your body likes food. Food tastes good. Indulging over restricting yourself is always easier

Skinny person
>lift
>eat more

Fat person
>lift
>eat less until fat is gone
>eat more

I don't understand how anyone can legitimately think skellys have it harder
Every progress you see of people getting good quickly is a skeleton to start

While fat people may have a little bit more muscle mass to start, it is definitely not from exercising and won't do shit for them when their goal is to lose a bunch of weight to start
A skelly can gain that fatstrength in like 1 month of lifting

>Every progress you see of people getting good quickly is a skeleton to start
ahem

That's almost 2 fucking years and he still looks not great
He had a physical job too so he was already moving heavy shit before

If you want to cherrypick examples, this is not a great one

Skeletons will become aesthetic quicker if you compare progressions

Skinny to buff.

It's easy to eat 3500 calories in one sitting, burning 3500 calories in one cardio session not so much.

for me it was terminal skinnyfat--->double year dreamer bulk cocoon mode--->just now finally getting lean and looking like i lift

took an embarrassingly long time too

anyone else?

>repulsive

jeff seid please go.

fact

lifting and being able to eat pizza vs lifting and eating broccli and chicken