How does Veeky Forums find motivation?

How does Veeky Forums find motivation?
Personally, I can't find any motivation and have become un/fit/. Can you give me some ways to stay motivated?

I'm management myself by checking out my gains. Find somebody to work out with and somebody to support you you don't need motivation if what you're doing is fun

I want to see my body in it's best shape which I can only achieve in my young years. I want to embrace the beauty of hard work and it's outcomes. I want to proof myself. I want to live a life which is chosen by me.

That's what motivates me most of the time.

I have a friend who goes to the gym and he is an endomorph, I don't quite know what body type I am so I don't know if doing the same workout will work for me as well as him

Body types are meme

So what you're saying is that a 7ft 300lb lifter would get the same results as a 5ft4 jockey if they did the same exercise and diet.. okay mate

Ive been watching motivational videos on youtube and its honestly changing my life.

>4 days without smoking
>power cage in the mail
>cut mountain dew intake in half

I never realized the potential that i had until recently.

Its sucks that im 29.

Listening to greg plit talk lights me up

Honestly getting fit is the only thing im motivated to do. I spend 2 hours everyday lifting, stretching, or doing cardio. I feel like the other parts of my life have no direction but at least i look and feel good.

that's not what he said. he said somatotypes are bullshit, because they are.

the 300lbs guy isn't 300lbs because he was "born to become this way." he worked out (or in this case, ate) his way there

the optimal exercises are the same for everyone at the beginning, what will differ is the weight used. when you have a good base after a year or so, you can focus on what you're personally lacking, but it's not something stupid defined by somatotypes.

as for the diet, no shit it's different, but again, not based on somatotypes. it's just calories and macro ratios and only the calories differ depending on your weight.

lifting and work are the only two things I'm interested in at this point
I don't know where the motivation for those comes from, but I don't want to do anything else
sleeping, working and lifting are the only things that keep me from boredom and depression

I'm op BTW
I have only 1 source of motivation and that is to be fit so I can be more active instead of playing vidyas

Why not be Veeky Forums and also play vidyas?

I got bored of being a 300 lb fat fuck sitting in his room jacking it to cartoon horses and laying Destiny.

So...I dropped to 225 on the peanuts/water diet, lifted and bulked back up to 235, and now I sit in my room jacking it to cartoon horses and paying Destiny.

My motivation comes from seeing faggots I used to hang out with get all buttblasted when I tell them I got Veeky Forums for a cartoon horse named Rainbow Dash.

>ectomorph scum detected
You having fun enjoying life on easymode??

>ignore ponyfuckers
>hide ponyfucker posts

don't need no motivation when you enjoy lifting and mostly eating just healthy tasty food

Too bad Veeky Forums doesn't have mods /v/tard

Honestly hated it and hated that i had to put in the effort. After a while i just kinda did it because it became routine but not in a bland way.
It's still a bitch to get over the workout for the day. In the end i figure it's better to feel like shit but look hella good especially if you get use to the pain

Mods please put the fear of god in this manchild

*smirks*
With pleasure.

I fucking love numbers for some reason (money, in gaming, anything really) so when I get stronger every week and do more KG's, it's quite motivating.

stats you mean

Keep the hood safe H

keep the hood safe H

Self-disgust

why is this picture so funny

Maybe because you are not a PoC and therefore cannot empathize with their struggle.

im black

I guess so, thanks.

Oh no please don't ban me whatever will I do without /r9k/ 2.0

>the edge is sharp with this one