youtube.com/watch?v=L6fKlKAu1wE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

>does x make up for being x

no
not now
not ever

as a chink in a chink country yes

there are so few of us with an actually decent body that were pretty much automatically god mode if we're in ottermode alone

only guys that compete with us are the tourists who are usually just 60 year old fat german men

How can old slobby "fit" men compete with young shredded chinks?

im confused

greencard

At least you are no arab or african.

i cant lie..all these guys have decent physiques and they are not manipulating lighting/angles which ALOT of people who look good in photos do

is the guy in the middle natty? or just superior manlet genes?

Assuming this is chinkapore

They are not that big bruh,they look good tho

philippines

the rapeland

They are not that big..But they are all shredded.

the manlet is jacked

And exoticness I'm sure, although seein those greasy fat bastards pullin is autistically aggravating

these chinks are beta males which in the eyes of women there another kind of weird women.
Obviously, women should the old men instead of choosing the other kind of weird women

Lifting doesn't mean shit, whats important is that you have an alpha mentality

jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with the middle guy's obliques

how to avoid this? right guy looks way better

what chink country you are

No, but the BBC does.

youtube.com/watch?v=nggMBKFnYJQ

as a fellow failipino, I've actually started pulling whities now that I'm shredded. that said, I'm also 6'1 which is pretty rare for us I guess

I thought maybe i was just being too critical. but they definitely look abit weird especially with his lats swell

Man i respect Ogus for his body and strentgh, but he is one ugly motherfucker.

i only know 2 guys here that are actually above 5'10

you hit the genetic jackpot 10/10

how2loseweight on a flip food diet?

Have a friend who is Jap, he's only 5'9", but 195 and 10% bf. He's awkward around girls but still manages to pull 8's all the fuckin time. I think the lifting makes up big time

Who are some aesthetic chinks I can look up to?
I'm 5'10" so that maybe hard.

>at least you're not rich or have alpha male genes

>6'2 rich arab 205 12%

U mad I pull white women?

We believe you

Frank yang, lu xiaojun

Jon Skywalker

I would deny it too if I was a 5'4 asian

arab girls are made for white cock TBQH pham

I'm a 5'10" asian too and Steven Cao inspires the fuck outta me. He is 5'10". stevencao_ on instagram

I'm an 6/10 looking asian dude who has no success on tinder (only match black girls, whales, or black whales).

Any Asian brahs get tinder success after they got a sexy body?

>5'8 manlet
>part chink
>part jungle asian
>only confirmed mires I get are from asian women, middle-aged white women, middle-aged gay white men, latinas, and black women, in that order.
>one even thought I just hit 18

Filipino shitskin 6' dyel lanklet skinnyfat fag here. High-tier asian girls avoid me like the plague feels bad man (i.e. Japs, Gooks). But last Friday:

>lunch break, go to some bar to eat
>still dyel, but tris are starting to develop. they peak out the sleeves of my work shirt, especially after a pump.
>7/10 late 20s Japanese grill wearing a black dress sitting next to me
>can feel her mirin'/throwing glances my way. she chimes in when i make small talk with the bartender.
>we start talking. i order beers and get drunk, joke around and say dumb shit. she's laughing for the most part.
>she doesn't drink beer but has a mixed drink. "here, try a sip of mine." i drink from her straw. it's gross, i joke about it.
>her overall vibe and sentences seem somewhat suggestive, saying things like "you only drink manly beers, huh?" and making sex jokes about the meatballs i ordered.
>she wants to hang out again same place this week. i think she works in the area.

Not really sure where this is going. I'll report back, as this is my first experience getting hit on (ever).

am also 6 or 6'1 flip, same guy from earlier. what's your weight? I feel I have the most success with flip/viet/thai girls, although every thai girl I've dated has cheated on me so now I just avoid them like the plague.

yo ogus's girlfriend's ass is fucking fat as hell I'd love to play with taht shit lol

What's the Asian secret for those sexy looking backs?

5'7" poo in loo here guys. Can I get white girls if I lift? My skin isn't very dark, and I don't smell like shit.

Shut the fuck up you inferior putang ina mo faggots and kill yourselves.

I don't know man I love me a good twinky asian

I'm about 180lbs. My white girl game is decent, but I have trouble with asians in general (especially pure breeds). I gotta lift more though that's for sure.

Gong Fu desu senpai

Shut the fuck up subhuman flip cunt.

serious question bb, stiff-legged deadlifts?! sumo deadlifts?

Tell me about Korean woman. Do they date outside race often?

>Be Black

Dead hang pull-ups. 100 reps a day

who doesn't

Yeah it's about $200 a pop.

No they're xenophobic af. Also fuck you nigger and kys you cunt.

dude if you're good looking enough and Veeky Forums race doesn't really matter unless the girl is an autist

>user will you do my math homework for me pretty please?
>s-sure thing becky

I've been to Korea, and you should be able to pull as long as you're decently in shape and taller than 170cm. Since you're black, the women who will want to sleep with you are VERY low since Korea is still pretty racist and xenophobic. White people are still exotic to Koreans tho. My advice to you is try to learn some basic Korean before you go, as this will greatly improve your chances of pulling a qt. Just be prepared to be rejected a lot though

Cool. I'm a bit lighter being mixed so I guess that will improve chances. Thx tho, when I I'm fucking a qt 3.14 Korean chick I'll thiNJ of you guys.
>No Homo

Off-topic, but I wanna do one of these "ironic" fit cosplays but with a Yoshi head
y/n?

U WITE BOIZ MAD

i'm white (thank god) but this video is actually what inspired me to start lifting

youtube.com/watch?v=L6fKlKAu1wE

well that asian is way better looking

She looks like she's in pain

Who makes a smiling face while in pain?

From his monstrously huge azn dicking

If you're asian you should follow asian standards of beauty, period.

I lift to stay lean, thin and fashionable, I always wear smart casual and I cringe at dudes who wear gym wear and try to appear buff. I end up chasing cute girls you miss out on because these girls hate bodybuilders.

Back to r/asianmasculinity you fag

Imma... Gonna need some sauce user

Nevermind just Google filename

post body

>tfw I look like Godfrey Gao irl at 6'0 and have been somewhat decently popular throughout my life

my mom has been hilariously insecure about me and white women even though I really don't discriminate on the girls I chase

life is on easy cruise mode if you're a tall and good looking Asian with an entertaining personality

although there is this black girl in my class trying desperately to BLACKED me right now

>i'm white (thank god)
reeeeee. There is literally nothing wrong in being non-white.

You're embarrassing m8. Pls stop. White girls really ain't shit apart from being exotic. You'll find out.

>with an entertaining personality
Any advice for this user? Pls. It's all I need now.

roids

as a big white guy, I cannot wait until one of you verbalizes that cocky, condescending attitude, so I can OHP him through the ceiling

I'm a mirror of David Letterman. In order to reach David Letterman status you have to be somewhat decent looking with tall height and then throw in a personality of oddballness.

Only if you're tall. I know an Asian dude who's shredded af but only 5'9 and he gets a ton of scorn from grills for "compensating" but another Asian dude I know is 6'2 and not quite as shredded but gets with white girls all the time

No. Find a nice Prajeeta and make her lift too.

>africans
>alpha male genes

fuck you fag. implying you fall in that small percent of rich sand niggers. fuck off pajet

>with tall height
5'10/5'11 hopefully?

Ok

>that image
Jesus Christ white people are so insecure. Not to mention it's 9gag as well autism-kun.

yeah I'm 5'11 no shoes, meaning actually 5'11 and people think I'm pretty tall and think I'm 6-6'1

>white people

implying only white people can be racist you fucking scrub. latinos hate black people and arabs just as much

Fellow Pajeet here. Why the fuck would you want to date a white girl?

Latino's are white tho so I don't get your point?

we are not white. spanish people are white

latino =/= spanish

Mike Chang

chinga a tu madre

Well on /pol/ you have latino's (real latino's) swearing up and down that they're white because they're light skinned. They're obviously trying to fit in. It's kinda sad if I'm honest.

well i dont hate myself to say that i am white

I genuinely respect that man.

What country.
I fins this isnt true at all asian girls especially in asia do not give a fuck about muscles

Hahaha

So? Zyzz roided, Jeff roids, Thor roids, Captain America roids, Zac Efron roids, Arnie roided/roids.

Nope.
Any matches end up ignoring me

It's true tho

Shut the fuck up, you spineless piece of shit, having so little self-esteem that you think your ethnicity is something that "has to be made up for". Lift for health and lift for aesthetics. That's it.

summoning cheekie

Nope.

Singapore is the opposite, every girl loves money and white men