> "hey user want a beer? I got some beers here you go man"
> t-thanks
> "hey user go grab us some beers from the fridge I'll let you take one"
> n-no its okay I don't need anymore
> "cmon man you sure? It's on me just have it"
> o-ok
> next day
> go see some other friends
> " oh user you didn't bring any booze? Don't worry man I got some rum you can have, and there's beers in the cooler eh"
> t-thanks
> next morning
> "hey son its my birthday today so we got some cake here I got you a slice"
> t-thanks dad

Friends were a mistake. I'm never going to make it

Lol no discipline at all.

Plus your friends will not take your lifestyle serious if YOU don't .

Also check these dubs

There's nothing wrong with an occasional beer or a slice of cake to celebrate your father's birthday.

Maybe you should have screamed "REEEEEE" at them before pulling out an emergency pee bottle from your fanny pack and throwing it at them.

You can make it.

post of the day

>long weekend
>no friend
>no gf
>nobody steals my gains

YOU FUCKED UP SON

Just bring your own clear liquor to parties homeboi. Preferably vodka or gin
If ur a pussy just mix it with club soda or Tonic.
Shits barely any calories at all.

This. If you drink 8 shots of vodka is only 560 calories

8 shots really is enough for a night.

Nah, maybe not. Do 10. It's 700 calories. 1

post pic of body. dl? bench? squat?

Jesus Christ IKTF bro...everyday I'm constantly turning down empty calories offered to me by normies. Even if I'm polite, they still make a huge deal about it
>at work today
>middle aged fat female coworker has a birthday coming up
>office manager buys a cake and makes everyone come into the break room to celebrate co workers bday
>comply and tell her happy bday
>after bday song is over and cake starts being cut, I turn to leave break room so I can finish up the rest of my labwork
>"Oh my! user, don't forget your piece of cake! I saved you a big piece! You can afford it unlike the rest of us *tee hee* (I'm 6'1" 183lbs btw, trying to slowly cut at the moment)
>the other 4 large female coworkers in the room follow suit with tee hees
>I repeatedly and politely decline the cake. She won't accept no for an answer.
>tell her I have to put lab specimens under dry ice before they become compromised. Leave break room
>finish up work, head back to my desk....fucking two slices of cake laying on my desk
>hear fatty coworker giggling down the hall
Why the FUCK do normies and fatties insist on being so goddamn persistent and annoying with shoving garbage food/drinks in others faces? It's like they want to sabotage people's hard work/diet

You should have accept it. Took it home and threw it in the trash

You gotta plan in advance. If you know that a holiday is coming, cut back on the calories for a few days prior, so you can drink up later without going overly your weekly calorie limits. Or just do a couple of cardio sessions that week. There are limit things you can do to mitigate the effects of a social life.

Remember, fitness is great, but your health won't be affected much by the occasional holiday indulgence. Live a little. Build memories with the people you love. On your deathbed, it's your friends and loved ones who'll be closest to your heart, not your TDEE calculations.

>It's like they want to sabotage people's hard work/diet
>It's like

I've got some bad news for you, user...

Learn to respectfully decline and not be a fucking push over pussy faggot.

>Victoria day
>gym's closed

I have to do this every Sunday morning. My landlady loves to make me Sunday brunch and she brings it over - Spanish omelettes, Belgian waffles with whipped cream, homemade hash browns. I accept it graciously and then bin it when she's not looking (off property, of course). I can deflect her efforts to feed me throughout the rest of the week, but Sunday brunches are sacred to her. She insists. It's weird.

Drink methylated spirits plen

Didnt your mum talk to you about friends peer pressuring you into drnking?

Its because that cake is the best part of their day and they think you are depriving yourself of the single greatest joy they want to share with you.

She wants to fuck. You know, she should probably give that to her local homeless instead of to a well fed fit dude that won't even eat it, but whatever.

She's like 70.

She doesn't know that I won't eat it, of course. She refuses to accept a "no thank you" from me. To her (and lots of old people) food = love. She thinks i'm her grandson or something. She doesn't want to share food with some sketchy druggie off the street. 99/9% of the time, the homeless don't even want food. Even when I offered to buy food for them, they insist on receiving money or nothing. She knows that most beggars choose to beg.