That guy who does OHP in the squat rack

>That guy who does OHP in the squat rack

oh fuck off, a power rack is a power rack. Its meant to be used for multiple exercises.

I figured your dumbass wasn't going to use it anyways.

>that guy doing seated squats in the seated squat rack

>that guy who deadlifts in the deadlift rack

You fucking fart knocker where do you ohp??

say something to my face u beta loser

That's kind of what it's for. It would be obnoxious if someone were doing crunches in the squat rack. If that's the case then we'll both rage together.

>that guy who does bicep curls on the preacher bench

Aren't you supposed to do burpees on that?

>That guy that does deadlifts in the kettle bell lunge area

>that guy that does swimming in the treadmill rack

>Anything involving a bosu ball

>implying I'm supposed to use those mini barbells that only go in increments of 10 and stop at 100
>implying that stupid mini rack is good for my shoulders

I missed you

>that guy that does chin ups on the flying wiggle bar

I'm glad to see that you're still here. You had me nervous for awhile.

>You say something user?
>That guy mumble mumble...
>Thought so.

>that guy that mixes his protein powder in the locker room to not miss the anabolic window

>that guy who lifts weights in the gym

>that guy who poos in the gym toilets

I'll use the rack, but typically I'll warm up until I have lol1plate on, then just roll it out to the floor and power clean into position.

>the guy that play Kazoo everytime he finish a set

>that guy using chalk

>That guy who puts the bar on his back and tries to go from a standing position into a sitting position only to stand up again in the curl rack

>the annoying old man who talks to everyone except you

>that guy who fell for the GOMAD meme

>that guy who stank up the whole goddamn locker room with his fresh poo and comes out of the stall and makes small talk

>going to a gym where people unironically do standing leg press in the curl rack

>that guy who benches on the nap bench

>that guy that whispers incantations from a dog-eared copy of the necronomicon while farting into his hands and then throwing it onto his face in the reverse plate loaded meditation rack

>that guy who brings his weird colored drink into the gym

I literally slashed the tires of the last guy who did this

Where the fuck else is he supposed to do it?

>that guy who doesn't even spit contemptuously onto my feminine penis after I pleasure him with my cherry anus in the back of his minivan outside of the king of prussia 24 hr fitness named miguel

>that guy who can't wait to get out of the gym to make his protein shake
>that guy who showers at the gym

it's like he lives in the gym lmao

wet breasts or whatever his name is had a lot of courage man

>that guy who breathes through his mouth in between sets

>that guy who stands around drinking 1,800 calories of whey protein mixed into a gallon jug of chocolate milk while laughing loudly about "man my farts are gonna stink!" and then takes so long to drink it that he actually starts farting and then finally shits himself a little and proceeds to lecture the line of dyels waiting at the squat rack about their low bar squat form and sumo deadlifts, goes home and falls asleep in a bathyscaphe and inhales 8 solid hours of milkfarts and then gets right on Veeky Forums and posts insults all over /cbt/ and /qtddtot/ while he slowly asphyxiates

>that one guy who is clearly doing SS and makes no attempt to hide it

You down with OHP?
Yeah you know me.
>natty by nature.

>That fat guy who runs and is sweating like crazy on the treadmill

>that guy who autistically tracks other people's workout routines so they can giggle to themselves in case it's SS

>that guy who calls someone else autistic even though he doesn't know whats happening but actually does so it makes the other guy that called him out autistic for thinking he knew what the other guy meant but actually knew this whole time that the other guy knew what was happening but acted like he didn't

>implying he implied that implication
>mfw implying

>that guy who uses 'they' as the pronoun even though he is clearly talking about a male subject

>that guy who does assisted pull-ups, chins, or dips in the standing one legged push down machine

>that guy who doesn't clean his sweat off the floor

I did it this morning. Because it was 6 AM on a monday and there was a total of 16 other people there with at least 3 empty squat racks in sight
>fightmebro

where do you usually the press?

the squat rack lol. I'm a uni student and the gym is empty from 6-7:30 which is why I go then
>tfw no waits ever
>rows of empty racks and benches

underrated

>That guy who comes in an all red jump suit and starts a flash dance.