Being a manlet is worse than death

>being a manlet is worse than death
>oh wow your physique is only impressive because you are a manlet and gains come easy
>manlets are extremely aggressive
>they are really insecure
>this
>that
>and the other thing

Why do "lanklets" make these threads? Could it possibly be that they are themselves insecure?

lanklets are mad they they have to eat twice as more and take steroids to escape lanklet ottormode

>he fall for the Manlet Meme

You are a shame for your Manlet Brothers.
Kill yourself OP.

Who here /manlet/? Its not that bad

manlets ignore shit post threads

lanklets literally just shit post, fart and giggle their existence away while we make gainz

5'10 here. My height has never been a problem to me. I don't think I'd want to be taller because then it would be harder to make gainz

trips get, kill urself op

5'11" here, I want to kill myself every day.

same, but not because of my height

Manlets were born with the ability to unattract vapid whores.

Girls who want specific men for vanity and status reasons and not reproduction reasons (this is never the case) avoid us and this is GREAT. I do not want these airheads.lanklets can have them

>5'10
>5'11
>Manlet

Kek.

You're like the Albinos.
You're not a Lanklet neither you're a Manlet.
Something between.

If i was seriously 5'11 i would just say im 6 foot i wouldnt care, this is why i have my suspicions people that say they are 5'11 are actually 5'9'5-10

5' 6" here living in the country with the tallest people on earth.

to be frankly honest, I really don't give a fuck. I didn't even know it was a thing until I browsed Veeky Forums

>blonde
>receding hairline

what a fucking beta. Notice how Leonidas was /DARK HAIR/ master race? Unlike this fucking cuck.

Godverdomme Kanker :-DDDDDDDDDDDDD

heh.. when will they learn....

Is DARK HAIR the brand new Veeky Forums may may?

nice meem my friend.quality.really got me

>tfw lanklet
>tfw looking down on you but not because of your height

5'9". Dead average. Don't really stand out, but I'm still taller than most women I know. Got a couple tall friends, got some short friends, most other guys are the same as me. It's a boring existence more than a sad one.

why women always do the L backwards?

Because they are women, user.

Netherlands are not the tallest, stop pushing this shit. It's Serbs and Montenegrians

Can't manlets and manmores be friends?

IFBB pro Branch Warren is a good friend of 6'10" Pete Fields.

They've even trained for gains together.

This war is only over women, and it is silly. We don't decide the outcome, or get to chose what height we are born with.

manlet detected

because the only way they know left from right is to look at their hands and see which one makes the "L".
then they stick that to their head.

Hmm...
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
Oh that? Don't worry that just my manlet detector, it's probably just playing up again haha ignore it

Manlets are insecure AF.
>be me
>6'1 / 130 lb super skelly
>have two manlet friends who powerlift (5'8 and 5'9)
>manlets always call me scarecrow, beanpole, lanky, etc.
>they're arrogant as fuck about "how big they are" (lol)
>say fuck it and start a stripped 5x5 and eating 3600 kcal / day
>gained 50 lbs over a year and a half and gained a shit ton of strength
>now weigh more than the 5'8 manlet and deadlift 20 lbs less than the 5'9 manlet who's been lifting for four years
>now they can't talk shit on my size or strength, so moved onto other shit

All of my 6'0+ bris are chill as fuck and arent into that negging bullshit. Just saying

I'm a manlet no doubt, but I wrestled when I was younger and cut way too much weight way too quickly. Probably stunted my own growth so I have nothing to blame but my own shortsightedness.

Me too kek

Its /fit, OP. Most of these ppl don't even work out.

6'0 reporting in

>die more inside when I see women that are close to my height

> this is what manlets tell themselves every second of every day

>lanklet cant handle the bantz

the fuck? im lean at 170 5 8 and im tiny as shit. 180 at 61 is still beanpole.

>arent into negging bullshit
>proceeds to negg
>mfw

>he's still a manlet
wew lad

might be onto something, a lot of fags here whining about how girls are such hoors.

> be 6'0
> not 6'2

JUST

>it's a guy over 6 feet falseflags about being short because hes bored for replies episode

Gains do come easy. Come on, it's simple broscience. If I weigh 160 spread out over a 6'0 FRAME, and a Manlet weighs 160 spread out over a 5'6 frame, he's going to look bigger. C'mon

Grow up, will you?

>Brad Pitt height
>feels bad
Kys

5'9

Taller than most women and shorter than most guys. I have a sharp face and pretty eyes so that makes up for my height defecit. I just turned 18 so I hope I can grow another two inches.

I think it's some autistic fat pajeet forcing it on us

5'8"
It's not too bad I guess.

5'7 its alright. I suffer from napoleonic syndrome tho

Wtf are u doing here fatass

I lurk fit sp mu soc pol and gif. Deal w/it
>fatass
huh

5'7" here
>Implying that I don't participate in manlet threads
It's one of my favourite memes, I like it even more than >CHAD PIZZA HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Just like handsome facial structure and muscular, aesthetic body, height is an attractive attribute.

This does not mean not being handsome, muscular, or tall, makes you unattractive. It simply means you don't get the extra points.

But you could be the tallest, most muscular, most handsome fucker on the planet but if your foremost trouble (like most people browsing Veeky Forums) is being an autistic cunt, your physical traits are not where it goes wrong. Only a superficial slut would claim they only fuck tall guys, and as long as you are taller than her, only a frightened beta would take them seriously instead of making them attracted to you. When it comes to plain sex in this manner and when the base line is that there's none of this "appreciating eachother for who we are" shit going on, we manipulate eachother to get what we want. Manipulation has a negative sound to it, but the reality is that these people do not care about how you feel and as long as you are not physically hurting them, you are only playing the same game and it's up for each individual to decide whether they take part in it or not. Anyone can make the decision to withdraw from fucking around and start looking for the nicer, smarter men / women.

The second thing is, most women are not going to very actively try to fuck you. If you are the aforementioned tallest, most muscular, most handsome fucker on the planet, but you are autistic as fuck, how are they going to have fun with you in the bed?

It's always about the whole experience, making it about your ability to offer an experience. It's not about plain height, plain aesthetics, your wealth, your status or any of this shit. It always boils down to being about the sum of it all.

>lanklet
>let
>on someone big
You realise that the whole 'let' thing implies small right?

Just move to asia, as long as you're taller then all the other guys you'll have the height advantage even as a manlet

>implying quality women will go for manlets exclusively
>implying any guy above 6' worth his height in gold wouldn't just swat off the vapid whores

the way I see it there's less supply for manlets

idk but its fucking hilarious sometimes when they start fighting over 2 or 3 inches, 5'6 here and i aint complaining

6'2'' / 185 lbs here.

Never had a problem with my height and I'm not too concerned with other peoples height.

I do notice however that shorter guys often tend to be more "agressive" as in they seem to need some kind of validation.

But let me say this: Both manlets and lanklets deal with insecurities, like everybody else does. Your own height only becomes an insecurity if you have a problem with it. Most people I met didn't really care so no insecurity here.

What does that have to do with albinos ? I guess you just wanted to post a rare word in a failed analogy to appear intelligent.

Lack of insecurity doesnt make up for being short though.
It just stops you from doubling the damage from being a hopeless manlet

So close

Some people call me skinny or average at 5'8 180 pounds. You got to be spooky at 6'1/

5'7

It used to bother me, a lot. Now, not at all. But then again, I'm apathetic to most things.

>"i'd kill my self if i was from here"
>switzerland

yeah theres a massive difference between 5'7 and 6 ft lmao

i agreed with this until this happened

>be me go out saturday night out with bro and 3 cousins all between 6'1-6'6
> walk in bar see group of short and stocky manlets
>they talking to group of gd looking girls
>we stand next to bar to order
>within seconds girls are trying flirt with us
>they have turned from manlets to us
>girls make joke about the manlets height
>manlets walk out and leave their full drinks they just ordered
>drinks on them

>6'0
>manlet

are you mentally insane brah

lol no
6'1 here
5'11 is a cutoff

When will they learn.

>falling for the manlet meme
>thinking anything under 6ft is acceptable for human progress

You've literally lost at life if you're a manlet. Manlets have nothing good going for them, while we superior tall MEN take all the women who reject you for your shortness, you guys can stay salty and rage on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Stay butthurt manlet cucks, your best option is to kill yourself. We don't need your inferior jeans polluting the jean pool. There's more than enough manlet, you guys need to be purged. People under 6ft literally do not exist at all.

Manlets, when will they learn. When, will they truly learn.

>I don't get this either, one of the best countries we have

Maybe it's because aggressive, compensating manlets fall for it.

5'7. Yeah I agree, I was really insecure about it when I was 15 but then again, everybody's insecure when they're 15. Not a big deal at all.