Stupid body shape

hey guys

i have an upsettingly triangular shape - my midsection is very broad. the bumps at my hips are not fat, but bone. i checked.

is there anyway to fix this state of affairs?

you're fine.

keep working out, develop shoulders/lats, and most of all make sure you have great posture.

no one notices except for you, and that low angle on your picture doesnt help with your body dysphoria.

Hey OP, I'm just like you.

When I was skinny/skinnyfat/out of shape, I'd look in the mirror and see my narrow shoulders, wide hips, and fat thighs/ass, and feel really self conscious and poorly about it.

Started working out about 6 months ago, and now I look at myself and see my defined pecs, broad shoulders, and thighs that have a /reason/ for being big.

Just hit the gym dude. Do an upper/lower body split, move into PHUL, and adapt from there. Make sure you eat a fuckload of veggies and protein high foods, and drink only protein shakes and water.

You can make it user.

I'd be more concerned about your man titties if I were you.

AVOID SS LIKE THE PLAGUE

DO NOT GROW BIG LEGS

DO NOT GROW BIG TRAPS

DO GROW LARGE SHOULDERS AND LATS EVEN DISPROPORTIONATELY SO

he's not fine you fucking imbecile he is disgusting and will never look anything EXCEPT disgusting

his hormones are fucked, which is fixable, but not his female bone structure, which developed due to his lifetime of fucked up hormones.

shit bone structure, looks like a fucking female, hahahaha shoulders narrower than the fucking hips

man and to think i try to nitpick at myself in the mirror when fucking freaks like this exist

so tell me user, how do you fix fucked hormones?

depends on the cause, could be many many things. google hypogonadism.

Don't listen to this guy.

You just store a lot of fat in your midsection and legs.

Get to 10% bf and i guarantee you will look better. Workout shoulders and lats

>shit bone structure, looks like a fucking female, hahahaha shoulders narrower than the fucking hips

Made me laugh.

I have wide hips too, but my shoulders are broader than them so thank allah for that

get hench af

you're an absolute idiot

not really

its the bones that make him widehipped, not the fat

Nah it's fat and not enough muscle combined. Had similar problems but not that bad.
Just workout your upper upper body more (chest, lats, shoulder,) and a lil bit of abs but concentrate on your obliques.

>great posture

what do you mean?

> the bumps at my hips are not fat, but bone. i checked.
If you're taking about #3 in pic related, you're a fucking retard. There was a thread about this the other day, how do you faggots not understand basic anatomy? How do you confuse muscle and bone?

>1
Obliques/love handles
>2
Hip bone
>3
Quad muscle. If you mistake this for bone it's because you're an imbecile and feeling it while standing up and the muscle is engaged. Try feeling it while all of your weight is on your other foot.
>4
Dimple from where the femur connects to the hip. You can feel the bone but it's oriented a little towards your posterior (backside). The bone is located around your 4 & 8 O'clock positions for R & L respectively.
>5
Still Quad muscles

I was talking about #1. Its bone, I think.

500mg test weekly MINIMUM

wow thx user

Hey guys do you hear that?
Its my New folder (3) screaming in joy for this new pic.

take hormones
workout your legs well
become my sissy gf

squeese your glutes, quads an abs as hard as you can, stand straight up. take pic again and post. thank me later OP

fuck off dyels hes right

this looks a little better i guess

but its not like i can walk around doing this 24/7

I am going to assume that was a typo and you meant #2, otherwise you're about as smart as a kindergartner and there's no point discussing things.

Re: These dudes are all sorta right. OP has very wide hips compared to his shoulders. You can't change your bone structure, but you can make yourself look more masculine by focusing on developing your shoulders/lats and skimping on your Quad/leg exercises. It's hard to tell but it looks like OP has already worked his legs a bit more than his arms so it looks worse. Also seems like he hardly hits his shoulders at all in his routine, you can barely see them. Shoulders should have a nice rounded look to them and stick out much farther than the bicep.

As well, OP's posture in the shoulders is poor. has the right idea in suggesting you take another pic with better posture, but he's a retard because OP's leg/hip posture already looks OK. OP will want to try pulling his shoulder blades back together and down... think of like you're doing a Rowing exercise, but just move the shoulders. It'll kinda look like you're thrusting your pecs out.

Losing some of that bodyfat is a good idea, it seems like it's a touch higher than where it should be and its covering some muscle definition.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

How is a hourglass figure for a male?

My pelvis is very wide, or my waist is just verry narrow.
My waist is clearly relatively narrower than the guy in OP

This is pretty much my physique if you add a very small gut because I'm currently a lazy skinnyfat.

>WoW poster
It says here you want to be a nerd - doesn't that conflict with getting fit?

I didn't say that was me, as he isn't.
But it's pretty much my dimensions, my pelvis is very wide and my waist is narrow.

I just want to feel sexy with my wide hips

Bulk up your upper boddy and get some strong lats going. Nothing to do about your bone structure.

I have the same "problem", and I'm just doing that. You can't change it bro. Better it and leave it be.

It hasn't stopped me from having sex in any case - which is essentially what it's all about.

search klinefelter's syndrome symptoms.

no amount of lifting will help breh, consider roiding

how does being a nerd conflict with being fit?

You don't get the right amount of testosterone from interracting with females.

No testosterone = no muscles.

DYELS.... /sigh

i'm not taking this bait.

>Always wanted to be a trap
>wide shoulders, narrow hips
>Have to see fags like this guy posting every day on Veeky Forums, taunting me with their perfect physiques

JUST

You have no muscle, ofcourse you look like shit. Fuck off faggot

lol, do you know how rare klinefelter's is?
just having slightly higher estrogen levels =/= some obscure disease that is literally as common as polio in 2016

SS and GOMAD

THICC

Lemme b ur bf bb, I'll treat u real good

Trust me from experience, legs and lats make the world of difference.

I did this and i actually fixed something like OP

In fact i tried doing legs for a time but after a month they grew too much I stopped doing them

teach me your secrets sensei
take me under your wing

Yes OP it's your body shape. Absolutely nothing can change that , so you'd better wallow in misery and start posting on r9k

Well, dont listen to the legs are bad meme. If you build up your legs and get good quads then your hips wont seem so wide set. Bigger lats and shoulders arms and chest will all accomplish the same thing. Pic related took about half a year of meme exercise and 0 gainz followed by a year of good exercise.

Wow, the difference between flexed and unflexed is crazy.

Are people in CBTs normally flexed or relaxed?

OP's pic still took a trip into New Folder (3) nonetheless

beef up your traps shoulders lats arms quads to get the X shape

What is a meme vs a good exercise?

Flexed+optimal lighting.

tfw this is my current body type and I'm a grill
save me

What kind of grill? charcoal or gas?

propane

Just go full trap mode.

A meme as in I always see some guy who clearly doesnt have mega wide hips in these sorts of threads saying that big legs will make it look worse. Big legs not only will make the hips seem not so wide, they are big muscles and will help to burn fat. Meme advice is advice that people parrot without having any idea what they are talking about.

Seriously, you'd think someone posting to Veeky Forums would get it.

KLEINFELTERS

Yeah, dude. The cbt is mostly people playing with lighting and angles. I look pretty good or totally DYEL pending on the lighting and angles. I just took both of these pictures of me 2 minutes apart.
(I know I'm kind of chubby right now, but I'm getting into powerlifting and need to summerbulk2016 to be even remotely competitive)

Stats: 5'11 172 lbs
Squat: 320
Bench (paused): 215
Deadlift: 420
OHP: 145

Im exactly the same, this is why I dont take part in the CBT.

Yeah, I did at one point after my summer cut last year, but it's just sad. Like in this picture I was totally DYEL with horrible stats at 152 lbs. But got mired so much in cbt.