SKELLY PROGRESS THREAD

Can we get a thread for us hungry skelletons who are trying to make it?

>11 Months in

as long as you have dark hair, you're doing well

good jorb m8

Thanks brothers

You post your wide ass hips every fucking day. Until you get some real muscle fuck off

You look like Dom from BroScience if he were a twink
>fuccboi/10 Would dominate

Nice job Mohammed,so,what does that tatoo means?

It means Allahu Akhbar! In roman numerals

weight and height OP?

6'0

Weight:

Before 130

After ~165

Giving me hope thanks brotha, also what age did you start at out of curiosity?

kek

21 im 22 now. Only been lifting a year but i took about 2 months vacation in the period where I lose around 8-10 pounds. Crazy to think i could be 170 now. Keep going brother.

Manlet

6'0
'

How many calories a day and how did you get them in?

Also routine?

6'0 here started at around 125 lbs and after 4 and a half months I'm 135 and making good gains.
For the last few weeks I've been trying to get 3700 cals in a day.

op pls

I don't like this new meme ;_;

because you're a blonde inferior. Raise your TEST as high as you can and maybe it will darken your hair and make it thick

4 months in, am I blowing it

Routine and diet, please.

Started with SS, then switched to basically coolcicads PPL with some variations. I go to the gym 5 days a week usually.

I gained 25 lbs in the last 4 months just drinking tons of whole milk and making protein shakes with vanilla ice cream. But I cut my calories down to a small surplus for this summer. Also I'm still weak as fuck

What exactly do you mean by weak?

I guess relative to the old me I'm not weak but I hurt my shoulder so my bench is like 145. Squat is 225 and DL is 255.

If I stayed with SS and ate consistent I'd be strong but I prefer hypertrophy stuff rn. I'm gonna go back to a more compound based routine this winter probably

Keep in mind I started benching 55, started squatting 65 and started deadlifting 95 so I guess it's okay progress for 4 months. Eating enough is the hardest part

Those are great numbers for your timeframe. Don't stick with SS for too long because honestly and this is just my opinion, I feel that aesthetics gainz are minimal on it.

Brosplit since day one and I try to get at least 3500 calories per day. Used to be just through food and normal protein shakes, I plateud at 155 and thats when I started taking mass gainer.

Nice progress, I also follow coolcicada's PPL split.

Perfect. Then I know I'm heading in the right direction.

yeah SS is is dogshit imo especially for my goals. Aesthetic gains are nice enough rn strength will come and thank u :--)

>tfw no bench

goddam ur posture was shit. how did anyone take you seriously looking like that bro

noice progress mate, this feels like an inspiration to me.

i'm not sure what it is but i respect you more on the right.

is it your posture? your expression? idk.

How many calories were you taking when you were at 130?

nigga you're inspirational tier, you looked weak as shit on the left

Thanks brehs. Really great to hear.

It's weird because I feel generally more respected and intimidating now to everyone. Girls especially. I guess you subconsiously cant respect a 130 pound man.

Also I had the posture of the hunchback of notre dam. Gotta love those deaflifts.