Women Prefer Dark Hair

>but muh science and double controls!!!!!!

>bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
Let's face it, Veeky Forums. White men with /DARK HAIR/ and dark features are the most desirable. If you're blonde, start taking test and up your testosterone and HOPE that your hair turns dark. Even Lions, arguably one of the most alpha apex predators on the planet, are more desirable when they have dark hair. Watch, the first replies in this thread will be from blonde, beta males that say ">linking an article as proof kek" lmao

When was the last time you heard a girl say "omg his features are so LIGHT!" Lol, don't kid yourselves. /DARK/ features on light skin is the best.

Even /GINGER NO SOUL/ males have a higher breeding chance than blonde beta males. Even Hitler had dark hair. Need I say more?

Hair dye has been a thing for thousands of years now so who cares, that's really not something worth worrying about

Good thing I have brown hair and blue eyes

>brown hair

welcome to the /DARK HAIR & DARK FEATURES/ club bro. :)

>bustle.com

Same. And I like that the level of blue changes on the daily, and it feels good to hear a gril say "wow, I never noticed how pretty your eyes are" on the good days

>bustle.com

I wonder who could be be behind this..

fuck off goldstein. Whites have dark hair too

>>but muh science
wanna know how i know this is b8?

fuck i messed it up

>only blacks have dark hair

what kind of fucking jew magic are they teaching in school these days? /DARK HAIR & DARK FEATURES/ applies to whites, not muslims and blacks. Sorry pajeet and schlomo

>shit coloured hair
>shit coloured eyes
>white

pick two maximum

google a fucking DNA and genetic article, weinstein

Your daily reminder that pic related is the founder of bustle. Lol

>tfw have dark hair and dark features but know that I'm still subordinate to my blonde hair blue eye white superiors

this just in : all women want the same thing. all women are the same.

Fucking mudsharks

>t. tyrone "the white" wong bin-Pablo silverberg

>tfw brown hair
>tfw blue eyes
>tfw white

#blessed

LMAO look at the damage control from the goldberg marketing firm to cover up the fact that /DARK HAIR & DARK FEATURES/ exist on white men. Ignore the jew magic and disregard

"""""""""""""white""""""""""""

>implying they don't

Fetishes and types are strictly male things.

True with the exception of gingers. They can't do shit

>can't link to anything that says whites can't have dark features

annnndddd another great opinion from the Sclhomostein scientific foundation

then how come tyrone drug dealer from the ghetto and some white hipster who plays guitar both get laid everyday even though they are completely different.

Blue eye brown hair masterrace reporting in

probably from girls with different types user

>what you think you look like

>what you actually look like

>What you really look like

Who cares? No really, what do we DO with this information?

Dye our hair if we're blonde?

I say do what you want to do and don't worry about female approval. Seeking their approval is the first way to failing with them anyway.

Secondly this is one study by an Anti-White publication.

I'm balding pretty rapidly so I don't really care what girls want my hair to look like desu

>Not being a glorious Spaniard with silky smooth white skin and jet black hair / eyes
Literally lel.

Blondes and Redheads love me because I'm the closest thing to white that isn't and I don't remind them of their brothers physically.

no shit sherlock

TALL, DARK and HANDSOME

Women hate black eyes, elliot rodger.

med girls love tall blond men so it works both ways.

that's just a holyjew meme.

>that's just a holyjew meme.

>Implying dark ever meant dark skinned

Dark hair and pale skin is literally the best combination possible for a guy. The contrast between the hair and the skin is hust hnng.
>tfw i have this but im still a khv

maybe that shows that arbitrary features matter less than who carries them

Well its the best combination for me and im a guy. I dont really know if girls are actually attracted to that.

>thinking girls actually think like this.

lmao

memeing aside, no girl is going to notice you if your ugly and/or beta. if any of you are actually autistic enough to think something as trivial as hair colour matters, just kill yourself. you're gonna be cucked by a guy that is more confident and has a better face, that's the bottom line of it.

>tfw blonde hair blue eyed and only attracted to dark haired women.

People like what's unfamiliar but not so unfamiliar that it compromises their morals i.e niggers

>thinking things like hair color and eye color don't matter

keep telling yourself that, cuck. I'll see you back here in 4 months when your oneitis gets banged by a /DARK HAIR & DARK FEATURE/ alpha

but user I have light hair and light features and a dark haired qt pi is cheating on her /darkhair dark feature/ bf with me :/

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
DARK HAIR

let's see her pic then ;^)

what a surprise

>Tfw when dark brown eyes and dark brown hair

Finally, I won something.

someone should put latsbrah there, he sometimes lurks so with some luck he'd see it

black hair green eyes master race

who else /harrypotter/ here

have you ever notice how blonde and blue eyed males are always talking about how "pretty" they are? It's because of their estrogen levels. Dark haired men with brown, blue and green eyes focus on being men, doing productive tasks, being in shape, and breeding with the top-tier women. Light featured men are always pampering themselves.

>most common phenotype is most commonly represented in historical achievement

awesome

>brown hair brown eyes higher than brown hair blue eyes

do I really need to explain why you are so wrong?
10 out of 10 girls will disagree with you

autism: the post

How about if I have blond hair and brown eyes? Ascended tier?

is gray hair attractive?

everyone in my family grays really early(like mid 20s)

>implying girls have an opinion worth caring about

Lol I can link surveys that show otherwise but I'll avoid doing it so you don't kill yourself. As long as you have /DARK HAIR/, you're fine.

don't quote my post, you inferior specimen

he's right tho most blondes are too feminine looking, they gotta have amazing jaws or bone structure to not look like fags.

surveys have shown that women would rather date grey haired men instead of blonde men.

>I wanna fuck blond twinks in the ASS but no homo bro: The Thread

lmao pic related is your typical blonde male

>jellymad: the thread

alas, it is the white man's burden

lmao you sound so insecure. don't worry bro you can get blue contacts to look like the masterrace

>mfw you need to use "surveys" to know what women prefer since you haven't talked to enough of them in real life

>start taking test and up your testosterone and HOPE that your hair turns dark

What is hair dye?

Tesla had Blue-gray eyes

it's about what they've done for humanity not what stupid slut like

where my Mediterranean boys @?

93% arab 7% italian dark featured white boy reporting in

hahaha even jeffy looks better

>i prefer my anecdotal evidence with females as opposed to polls and survey statistics

you sure you're not a nigger? ;^)

if you dye your hair dark, women will know. Then you'll end up just look like a weird nu male lesbian with dyed hair, bud.

literally anyone looks better than a blonde male

arabs aren't apart of the /DARK HAIR DARK FEATURE/ crew. Muslims are inferior

I live in germany this is what 90% of the 17-24 yr old guys look like.

L.O.L

Look what it says:
>“There are certain stereotypes that blondes unfortunately can’t escape,” says Brandon Wade, founder and CEO of WhatsYourPrice.com. “As the old saying goes ‘blondes have more fun.’ Those who are taking their dating life seriously are probably steering away from this type of guy for fear that they are just looking for a summer fling.”

So basically blonds have more fun, and are just looking for a fling.. Blonds are alphas and just want to fuck..

Feels pretty good being a blonde yo

I wish people would still try to be original with their trolling

it's been so lazy the past few weeks, everyone is just copying HEIGHT, FACE & FRAME guy

You're literally perfect

This only proves that is better to have the white/germanic bone structure than just having the skin tone.
You still need some white genes to look good but the skin tone doesn't matter that much.

Exactly, blonde men have never been at the top of the breeding list and they cling to what uncle hitler said was the "master race" even though the true leader, hitler himself, was a /DARK HAIR/ leader and alpha.

It means that women view blonde men as a gay companion that they can take on a girl's night out

This man looks like his family tree has been severely inbred. Not even joking.

>women hate black eyes
I know its a bait post but i'm going to believe you actually think this

>women want to date dark haired men
>women fuck blonds
Jesus they're just like us

>women fuck blondes

only when a dark haired alpha won't give her the time of day. Who are the highest ranked male models of today? DARK HAIRED men. Who are the most attractive male move stars? DARK HAIRED MEN. Who are the athletes with the biggest haram of women? DARK HAIRED MEN. Inb4 you link some random blonde with a 8/10 girlfriend. I PROMISE you that girl would leave him if a dark haired alpha approached her.

movie*

Dude did some blond faggot steal your GF or something?

>assuming I was muslim because of arab lineage

:^)

>muh dick mentality

Ahh spoken like a true nigger. See people? When they have no reply they resort to "your girlfriend must have left you for a blonde guy" much in the same way that niggers use the "I got a big dick" reply. Lol go to bed, champ.

Is it just me or when women make stupid faces like in op pic I feel like slapping the shit out of them?

it means that women view blonds as sexual flings that wont stick around aka alpha fucks while you be the beta bucks

>girls
ok and?

He looks hot as fuck.

sure Veeky Forums will hate on him because they're jelly/gay but he is like 9/10 to women

who here /blonde/ and not mad?

this /DARK FEATURED/ arab man is eating PIZZA all day and FUCKING your WOMEN while you WORK OUT all day instead

>haram

back to the goat farm Achmed

So what, you've got two blonde troll threads going at the same time? One for men and one for women?

they view you as aloof and non-trustworthy and thus don't want to breed with you. They don't view you like "omg he's gonna bang everything" they view you as not worthy of their eggs

lmao sure

he's an attractive guy but he I PROMISE you if he had dark hair he would be 100x more attractive than he is now. He cuts his hair short because the shorter it is, the darker it is. Notice how he only has his bright blonde hair for small periods of time?

lmao I'm white with dark hair, sorry pal. Go learn about DNA and GENETICS before you interact with me again.

>implying they're both me

people are simply waking up to the fact that /DARK HAIR/ is better and more desirable. Sorry that the truth hurts lol

holy fuck you've been posting this /DARKHAIR/ shit in every thread what's wrong, son? Need some validation?
need some validation or what?

how about or some other board more adequate, stop trying to shove this /DARKHAIR/ meme down our throats

OP is just trying to force a meme so he falls into a category that Veeky Forums approves of.

>truth offends him

spoken like a true beta. /DARK HAIR/ alphas will fuck your wife, mom and sisters and you can't do shit except post your memes lol

Girl here, hair color is a very minute factor in my attraction to someone

Blond boys cute af tho

/quasimode/