/r9k/ disease

So this is getting out of hand. In the past several months the amount of r9k-posts on this board have absolutely skyrocketted. It used to be just the occasional thread I could ignore, but now its a rare day when half the fucking front page isn't

>"if your not a blonde 6'6" chad with god genetics, your not gonna make it"
>"Your not gonna make it if x"
>"lifting won't make you alpha, stop trying"
>"women prefer this, so why bother"

There's always been a degree of this bullshit on this board but I can't recall it ever being this bad. Is this just a new form of summer-fag autism? Is Veeky Forums really just r9k.2? Has it always been this way? What the fuck.

It's mostly neckbeards and fatties trying to discourage everyone else so they can feel better about their failures, they're basically for men what fat acceptance is for women.

It's all so awful. I'd be fine with it if it were funny but it's just pathetic, trying to force memes

Yeah that's pretty self-evident. Nobody who's actually fit would shitpost to that degree. But why recently? Is is just me or has this kind of nonsense REALLY taken off recently?

> You are right.

Don't respond to it, and don't encourage it.

I believe in self-improvement and finding positive solutions. That entire mindset is so self-defeating and irrational, that I think even responding to it brings a good man down.

fit has always been r9k with a better bodyt

No it hasn't. It happened when moot shut down /r9k/ and /new/ however many years ago.

I think that we need to make fit GREAT AGAIN! Motivation/inspirational threads EVERYDAY!!! Fight back against the robot scum!

Pretty fucking annoying, I'd rather take the supermang summoning/editing threads and manlet threads as opposed to this, and I'm a fucking manlet.

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
FAVORITE PIZZA

there's always been undesirable threads, use to be more fit related but it's the same bullshit

Who would have thought that years later, we'd miss harsh and thyme?

Whoever is behind it does the same shitposts on bb.com and other forums, I'm not sure if /r9k/ is behind it tho, Sluthate unironically believes the Chad eats pizza meme, either way just
>hide
>report
>sage
Trolls get bored quickly when no one takes their bait

>literally this
It's like how media tries to discourage people from Trump, but in their desperate attempts to do so, they only fuel the people's passion to make America great again.
>I lift for Trump

I love great threads. And the solution to this problem is to have more great threads, which i love! We're going to have more great threads than ever before and Mexico is going to pay for it!

You'regonnahavetogoback.jpg

Go pack to /pol/, you fucking homo

Not a bad idea I suppose. I've just chosen to ignore them completely. Raging in them about how ultimately inane they are just invites the trolls to jump all over you. Just wish mods would bring the banhammer down or something. Shits gettin real toxic real fast

I came from /r9k/, but I never really posted much. I don't even post much here but I enjoy it here a lot more than /r9k/. It's too depressing there. Here everyone is a lot more encouraging and I like that a lot more. I think a lot of robots have self defeating attitudes and some may even have the crabs in a bucket mentality. Or it could just be trolls all pissed off that someone is actually trying to better themselves rather than wallow in despair. The chad threads and other shit like that is just annoying and should go.

This board has gotten progressively worse since Zyzz died and we scared Scoob away.
I mean hell compare the trip/namefags now to even three years ago and the difference is ridiculous

Am I the only one who actually likes HFF threads? It's good banter

America is about to spread its legs and have a one night stand with the narcissist she just met at a bar who totally says he's the most amazing guy ever. Apparently America is a freshman in college. America needs to slow its roll because Donald Trump already has a girlfriend. It's Donald Trump. He ain't gonna be returning our calls once he gets what he wants. Fuck you people for making me vote Hillary because you want the drunk, bigotted uncle at the family reunion for President.

dude it's just because summer is upon us

Veeky Forums will be back to normal once summer is over

just watch

Self-pity is absolute poison for your well-being and state of mind. It is the duty of every fitizen to expunge it from their mind.

Don't even fucking post in those threads, hide them and move on

>we will never go back to the good old days of endless hodge twin threads, trying to out Scooby as gay, and troll fitness advice threads
>we are forever stuck with people posting pictures of gross bodies and some weird shit about pizza

CHAD eats PIZZA whilst you HIT THE GYM HARD

nothing will ever change this redpill truth.

reddit level: 9/10

This forum used to be so much more positive and informative.

Now it's pathetic whiney cunts crying about their problems

I don't give a shit about your highschool crush you little bitch

It's because a bunch of redditors started browsing Veeky Forums. A counter culture of racism and misogyny is being raised to trigger them to the point of leaving

Veeky Forums is still part of Veeky Forums and you faggots can't take away from my autism, feels and anime

the /r9k/ on this board is bad.

the /pol/ is much much worse

Fucking thank you, op. This whole your not gonna make it, stop trying, constantly talking about height and Chad bullshit is pathetic as fuck. I'm not alpha at all but if you fucking put in work you're gonna see results

No it wasn't. I've been here since 2010 and in around 2011 it reached it's peak in terms of negativity. It was as bad as /r9k/ back then.
In terms of fitness advice it was even worse too. Outside of the sticky the only thing you got was "SS+GOMAD." The only thing better back then were the tripfags. I miss tiny.

>forum
triggered

Veeky Forums as a whole has always been a hive of embittered, lonely people.
Who cares what other people think? You work out, you train, you read, you watch film, you paint, you take photographs, you sing, you write, you fuck your girlfriend in a clothing store, you weep into the dark night, you get the sniffles from your allergies, you pet a dog, you strain a muscle, you make a friend. All these things you do, and a thousand upon a thousand thousands more. You do you.

fuck off

I don't visit this board very much anymore because of it. If they would just post on fitness threads it would not be that bad, but the mods seems to be okay with this faggotry.

Fuck off kike.