24/7 BK ... about a 3 miles drive ... should I get a double whopper combo with a dr. pepper + 2 sliders bros?

24/7 BK ... about a 3 miles drive ... should I get a double whopper combo with a dr. pepper + 2 sliders bros?

>24hr BK
the fucking dream

Get diet dr. pepper if they have it.

You'll feel like less of a fatfuck.

Lol

Try the Angry Whopper, user. Fiery stuff for the jalapeno loving master race

>this kind of low-quality trash is what Veeky Forums actually eats

You act like you've never had fast food before.

Of course I have, it's how I know it's trash.

>It's c-called permabulk you fucking DYEL f-f-fags. I bet you e-even lift for women... h-haha

Reminder it's only okay when Chad does it.

get a bk double stacker meal with another slider and a dr pepper

make sure you get ketchup and mayo to dip your fries

It can serve as appropriate bulk food on occasion. It's unhealthy if made a habit, true, but the macros are great for bulk

>It can serve as appropriate bulk food on occasion
Nah. Fat fucks just think that "Bulking" is a reason to eat shit or what you want. Spend those ~500 extra calories eating chicken / oats / milk etc. Not fries and white bread.

Why the fuck does burger king food look so much better than Hungry Jacks?

a good ol' cheeseburger, some hot fresh fries, and an ice cold Pepsi

Jesus, user. If you're gonna read junk food, at least get the good stuff. Like Whataburger. Best fucking burger in America.

>read
I meant eat. Fucking auto-correct.

This. From what I see only a handful actually care about nutrition.

>Muh clean eating
Fuck off with the momscience, if it fits your macros and micros there is literally no difference between fast food and ""healthy"" home made food
Inb4 muh sodium, muh saturated fats, muh """chemicals"""

Used to have a whataburger back in college. Best shit ever

>eating meat

Never going to make it

Real men go vegetarian

No difference today, tomorrow, or the next day, but 10-20 years of fast food will take its toll. See you in the ER.

The micros in burgers and other fast food are trash, that's the whole point, you fucking retard.

Enjoy your fucked up arteries.