Tfw lifting natty doesn't impress girls anymore

>tfw lifting natty doesn't impress girls anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=kb2_MRXID9E

t.roided fucks claiming natty on instagram

If you aren't on some sort of gear then you are going to get left behind. Some guy like this who has lifted for three years will get all the girls while you look like you don't even lift.

>But xyz is natural user! He said so in his Instagram. Why does he look better than you?

>thinking this guy is natty

how new are you, OP?

nothing impresses anyone anymore

This is an easily obtainable natty physique. One year heavy lifting + good diet

He isn't
Faggot

half of those chicks are under 18

>Implying

Confirmed there's no gym for face.

implying he's a nonce

facial gains are real 2bh

at least that's true for former fatties

Mfw im training martial arts and am a mma fighter. Mfw otter mode faggots like this guy come into our gym all the time and quit within the week. Mfw i dont care about whores who only care about asthetics and i dont have time for chicka anyway. Mfw everyone on here is going to be butthurt with me saying whores are a waste of time you could spend becoming the greatest at somthing.

And?

former fatty here. when I lost around 50 lbs my jaw line showed more and I made some nice facial gains. if you dont have a nice jaw line then grow a beard

>Mfw im training martial arts and am a mma fighter.

I bet you tell everyone you meet you annoying poser fuck.

>this guy
>otter mode

Mt 4 years bjj 7 years. Drive to 2 diffrent gyms 5 times a week to train. Im a poser lmao.

this
hes not even big

> male tyranny 4 years, been giving bjs 7 years. Drive to 2 different gay bars 5 times a week to train. I'm a faggot lmao

this, but make it 1.5 - 2 years

And?

Only thing i am mad about is you calling that ottermode
Delusional dyel fuccboi

You didn't get facial gains, you got facial anti-gains removed.

>yfw there's a white version of Zyzz who lives in america and also isn't ded

>ottermode
body dismorphia is a real mental health illness, user... I think you really should go see a doctor...

Zyzz is white himself. He's Kurdish. And
>and also isn't ded
Soon.

Kurds arent white

people that lift because of women are pathetic and weak.

What are you talking about? Did we watch the same vid

>zyzz
>kurdish
>white
Sorry pajeet but neither you or zyzz are part of the master race :^)

No man it only takes 3months. Noob gains + cutting gets you this

pff you guys are delusional.

This is worth 5 months of SS + GOMAD.

>210 pounds
>7% bf
>otter

k

Ahah, DYEL please
This is just like 2 months doing calisthenics while eating at maintenance

Kurds aren't Indians as well. I never said I was white/indian as well. And
>whites
>master race
Go prep Muhammad cuck. Shoo shoo.

Europe is dead :^)

meanwhile CHAD is maintaining a BETTER PHYSIQUE than you while eating PIZZA

Dyi im a solid 230 lmao

I'm more impressed by the fact he got so many cams with women.

Everytime I go on omegle is 99% autistic guys jerking off.

DYEL?

This is one week of interval training with carrot diet.

>210lb
>ottermode
Rich Panini is that you?

>Europe is dead :^)
Not yet it's not :^)

This desu

The fuk u say

>everyone roiding while claiming natty sets standards way higher
>body dysmorphia rates keep rising
Congrats, you played yourself

I dont follow

The whole fake natty thing makes me hate my body.

My minds in a constant battle of whether I should get on gear or not. for 4 years now.

guys stop accusing everyone of steroids hes natural and his body is easily obtainable. just do a 6months bro split and eat pizza

If you know you're dedicated to lifting and have been dedicated for quite a long time (I.e. never miss training and keeping your diet in check) you should hop on

this is why I lift

thats why you list though.

used up whores dont evn care how you look. they just want somebody to pay taxes

God damn kids are cute. I want a kid. Too bad I'm incredibly disillusioned and would never trust a bitch to breed without using the legal system to drain me of my money and balls.

no girl wants to have a baby with someone as stupid as you anyways so you have nothing to worry about

Other than his supermang eye he's pretty handsome tbqh

But... that makes them better.

>that guy
>ottermode

the bait is too strong

>Kurds
>white

> Kurds
> White

>Kurds
>White

>implying he looks bad

oh the delusional fucks on this board...

>implying I lift for women

I do it for my trap girlfriend

Even better, age of consent here is 16

This guy is obviously not natty. But the funny thing is he doesn't even need to lift this hard or roid to get girls. He is handsome. That makes him incredibly stupid.

gross too old

You're either gay,American or both.You haven't made it unless you can get teen poon whenever you wish.

Spot the samefag arab

Aren't kurds arabs? They're both the color of shit.

Turks are white m8. Kurds are arabs. Keep on denying the truth. :^)

dubs confirm is a fagguette poser

>easily
I would say it's at the limit what's obtainable natty.

Stupid for improving his looks even further? lol

For (You), mad kurd.

how exactly does this prove "lifting natty doesn't impress girls anymore", exactly? Girls, especially the painfully average ones he came across, have always liked a ripped physique like that. If they go gaga over a guy like that, all it means is that a Veeky Forumsizen whose realistically just ventured past the DYEL stage could get a girl with his above average physique (esp. if said girl is drunk, or trying to cuck someone, etc.) fairly easily. If you like like this, then it's a lion v. lamb situation, but if you're anywhere even close to that, you should have a leg up on the average nu-male.

>Hi,Commie !

No shit, it's jeff seid. he's more popular than zyzz ever was

This to women is like going to a bachelorette party. He's nothing but a stripper to them.

>Turks are white m8

See
Also guy in the video isn't natty

Fedora.jpg

>Implying you don't wanna be used like a piece of meat by a bunch of horny girls

So what?

>Lifting for girls
>making it
Pick one

one month of pushups

Jeff is more popular because he lives in a world where social media is huge. Zyzz had /fit, misc and Facebook. If he was still alive when posting videos every day was a normal thing no one would even come close to him.

Jep, also Zyzz was a celebrity in Australia.

One day of gymnastics

Not that guy.
I'm 21 and I wouldn't date a girl younger than 19.
Fucking a young slut is the least appealing thing I can think of.
Before lifting I fucked plenty of teens. Didn't care about personalities. But once I got serious with lifting and healthy eating, reading and self improvement I feel like I have ascended sluts.
I only settle for intwlligent cute girls who can have a decent conversation and who doesn't dive straight into bed. There needs to be a push and pull game while dating. That's what makes it satisfying to me.

Can he tell how many times i have watched this video? Seriously my dick is getting saw from jerking it so much.