How do I get a chest like this?

work out

Push ups and sit ups. And drink plenty of juice

read

the

cucked

haha good one. You fooled me.

Nice meme friend.

You sure tricked that user who was posting the banana, and who totally 100% isn't you.

>fuck off

>autism: the post

I did, it didn't say specifically

What exercises specifically?

Topkek

You mad brah? You mad

>What exercises specifically?

Leg exercises, duh! Chest exercises, you idiot, what else? Now go exercise your chest and stop asking silly questions.

I WANNA BE A SAIYAN I WANNA I WANNAAAAA

and checked

/Thread

Note that captain America is wearing a body suit in his topless scenes. Evans isn't that huge, and you won't be either without gear

Okay I'm going to say this once and for all so that I can cap my own fucking post and not have to type this shit ever again.

To all of you fucking dyels that come here, post someone's pic and go "hurr what kind of exercise do I need to do to get his [insert body part]" or "what kind of routine to look like him xDD?" here's the truth: The way you look once you've built muscles is mostly a result of your bone structure and your insertion, in other words genetics.

No you fucking retard, your chest wouldn't have magically looked different if you did, let's say, DB press over a regular bench press.

In the same way, all you morons with high biceps insertions doing 10 different types of curls won't suddenly have a full biceps (which requires low insertions) despite what your bb.com/t nation articles said.

In terms of aesthetic, the only thing that will vary from program to program is the rate at which the different muscles of your body will grow. A strength oriented program will give you slightly different proportions than let's say a brosplit focusing on bb aesthetic. But you can always change routines or add accessories to bridge the gap/go from one look to another.

In the end, the way your muscles will look on you once they are developed isn't a by-product of a particular kind of training. In your case, if your upper chest genetics is shit you will never get a 100% full chest. If you have a big chest gap no amount of close grip BP will fix this because you can't build muscles where there's no muscle inserted.

Pick a solid fucking program that makes you work hard with compound exercises, add some accessory work for muscles that aren't stimulated enough/never primarily and adapt your program to your personal weaknesses (lagging body parts) that will only start to show up once you actually start making gains.

And no, the content of this post doesn't give you an excuse to be a little bitch and whine about what's wrong with your genes on Veeky Forums.

>Evans isn't that huge
Body dysmorphia

This. Chad wakes up at noon everyday and fucks an entire PIZZA for hours without even thinking about exercising and he STILL looks like this because all that matters is GENETICS.

have a decent chest and a pump? Chris Evans literally said hewas doing push ups and the whole day of filming this scene. Not even him has that chest normally.

I'm gonna save this.
So fucking tired of these shit fucking dyel threads as well

1xserum

/thread

I weigh about 50 kg at 5'10. I am very lean and barely have an ounce of fat on me. What kind of routine should I do to gain strength?

Deadlift, Bench Press and Squats.

And eat more.

The deadlift is what ties your entire workout regime together. For the longest time I was avoiding it thinking it was overrated. It wasn't until I started to DL that I noticed huge significant changes in my body, somehow or another it seems to shock the system into activating muscle growth or something.

helicopter curls

>implying serum doesn't make you pic related

Deadmau5 has made it in life while being skelly af.
While I work my ass of in the Gym Joel is smoking cigarettes

he's right, definitely juice

Just do SS and fuck off.

Deadlift, squat, BP, rows/chin ups, OHP.

You can add in a few isolation movements of your liking.

shit

How bad is your reading comprehension nigger

roids
this would be achievable natty though, he is at least 12%bf and not ripped

>Do SS

0/10