when will they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

donsfootwear.com/elevator-height-increase-4-inch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2016
>being a manlet

I'd just kill myself if i wasn't born with HEIGHT

RDJ is the fucking worst

Watch any movie with him as Iron man and you will notice that he wears these huge fucking lifts that look fucking ridiculous

He wears fucking HIGH HEELS IN THE MOVIES

What is even worse is that whenever he's on the red carpet he tries to hide by wearing 'cool' sneakers but it's so obvious that they're lifts too

case in point

>having millions of money
>being a world famous actor
>still insecure as fuck

This is why manlets should be executed.

Will they ever learb?

Why the fuck do people do this?

KLOKOV NO

Jesus his legs WTF is wrong with those legs based Klokov

One of his legs is longer than the other. Also they're bowed.

>caring about height

kek

Heavy squats since childhood. His body literally formed into its most efficient weightlifting mode. Pretty based t b h f a m

I came here to post this so thank you user.

You know, I'm completely aware that it's the commonplace on Veeky Forums to be cynical and shit over popular things

But is anyone else growing tired of RDJ on the whole? This smug, smarmy wise cracking weaponised meme-missile he has become is wearing a little thin for my liking because he plays the same person in every fucking role no matter the movie.

I haven't really felt amazed or impressed by him (as a character as well as an actor) since Iron Man 1 seeing as that was essentially his major comeback, but now? I'm so tired of him.

>Be 5'9"
>Had more sex than most of my friends who are over 6'
>Look way more jacked than friends who are taller than me and equally strong
>Loving life

The idea that a 6'2" guy is more attractive that a 5'9" guy by default is beyond stupid. Sure it's a factor but it's not the ONLY factor like so many gangly autists on Veeky Forums like to convince themselves it is.

found the manlet

kek

Mom! I posted it again! :^)

stay mad, manlet

:^)

Those are like four inch stilts. His trouser's inseam is so crazily disproportionate to the rest of his body. And flared bottoms to accommodate his moon boots. Doesn't he realize that all of Hollywood is laughing?

no, thats why they should continue to behave just like they are so that we masterrace 6'2 automatically stand out as alphas by comparison

What a shitty low resolution pic. This is now a RDJ "Patron Saint of the Manlets" appreciation thread.

same here. i am exactly 5"9 and get the most pussies of all i know

btw 4/5 guys taller then me are sort of fat lazy boyz

Where can I get some of these stilts so I can move up from 6'2 to 6'4 big guy master race?

Both average height. Try doing it at 5'5"

You can't. I looked into it. They stop at size 9. They only make em in manlet size because the demand only comes from manlets - for now. I am 6'1" but I long to be 6'4". That way I'll put all the heeled Manlets back in their place.

>manlets making up stories on Veeky Forums to feel better about themselves

This is getting pathetic.
There should be a system of online height verification so manlets don't get to shit up Veeky Forums anymore.

There should be a system of online fitness verification so DYELs don't get to shit up Veeky Forums anymore.

>found the manlet
Kek

trips speak truth

stay angry manlet kek

stay salty, manlet

not everybody here is an unfucked loser who needs to lie about some stupid shit like the height.. without any profile.. or knowing anyone here.. yeah.. i need it for my ego to post 5"9 or what?

>epic gif is epic

They just shoot themselves in the foot (no pun intended) doing that.

rdj is 5'9 whats wrong with that

im 5'8

K E K
E
K

>he plays the same person in every fucking role no matter the movie
Lots of famous actors do that desu. I agree with you, tho.

It's amazing, you could develop a very simple post bot that just cycles through a few responses such as "found the manlet" and "stay mad manlet" and no one would notice.

I am 5'10, should i hang myself ?

Is that John C Reilly next to him?

Yeah but the personality that he landed on is annoying as hell. I'd rather watch Ford, Connery, Caine, Nicholson or Reeves. Anyone but smug and "quirky" RDJ.

I got you brah
>donsfootwear.com/elevator-height-increase-4-inch
Sizes 13-15. I saw a few on Amazon that went up to 12. Half-tempted to find a pair myself to see what it's like to be 6'8" or so

Lmao are manlets really THAT insecure about their height?

I mean, I know it's a joke that goes around for fun and games on Veeky Forums... but are they really THAT insecure IRL?

I even used to have a friend that was short (5'4" or so) and he would always stand on his tip toes for pictures and shit like that.

You guys DO realize that it accomplishes nothing by doing that, right?

Insecure faggots. Git gud.

Yeah, it has gotten stale at this point.

Whew I never realized how much tall people look down on short fellas. I just assume most of you guys dont care one way or the other.

>tfw 5'7 half native
>tfw the great spirit blessed me with a life of bountifull pussy

Cant we all just come together as one board as discuss how lifting has made pounding puss even better for us?

i'm 6'0 and i'm insecure about my height, you can bet your ass almost everyone below the average height is insecure about it. tease one of your "confident" manlet friends about their height and see how quickly they get aggressive, you'll be surprised.

>I'm insecure so everyone is as well

'No'

tfw 149m and pretty sure I'm shrinking

What did I do to deserve this..

I notice how aggressive manlets get when you tease about their height. It's fucking funny, desu senpai.

I'm 6'1" and would often hang out with my shorter friend (5'4 or 5'5") and I would be the one getting attention from girls and stuff like that.

short story time:
>be at a small party/kickback
>few guys and girls
>be with short friend
>talking to maybe three girls
>conversing about our 'types' in men/women
>girls boast about they love taller dudes
>fast forward a couple minutes
>girls ask the whole "marry, fuck, kill" question
>we answer and then ask them
>mfw all three said they would kill my short friend
>mfw all three said they would marry me and fuck my other 5'11" friend
>mfw we asked why

not even joking

>"Well because he's short I guess!"

Sometimes I feel bad for you manlets. Because it's something you cant change and have to live with.

If it makes you feel any better, my penis is 5.6 inches. It sucks.

immediately triggered lmao

>someone responded to me with a single word on the internet that means they're triggered

'No'

hey man you are still .1 over average.

CR is wearing high heeled shoes too. Everyone is in that picture.

Equal footing... and he's still the shortest guy there

Holy shit those bitches are just fucking mean, i am 6'2 and even i feel the disrespect lol

>

He would get triggered even if we joked about his height.

One day he was drunk and told me that he hates being short because there is so much he can't do.

I'm 5'6 and my brother is 5'10.He is 4 years younger than me.What did I do to deserve this?I slept early and drank lots of milk.I-I just wanted to live...

>I'm 6'1" and would often hang out with my shorter friend (5'4 or 5'5") and I would be the one getting attention from girls and stuff like that.

Weird how manlet stories on Veeky Forums all seems to start like this but no one calls out the obvious bullshit.
>inb4 i'm sub man because of an obsveration

Meh, I'm shorter than you at 5'10" and I'm never self conscious about it. Sounds like a complex bro, may want to see someone about it.

You assume that height doesn't matter because you got laid more. Fact is, it does matter and it's probably about as important as your face.

The reason you got laid more is because you're more charismatic or have a prettier face to compensate for your manlet status. It still doesn't mean that height isn't important

Welcome to Veeky Forums

how bad is it really being short? someone explain it to me
If you're confident isn't it okay?

>mfw 6'1''
>easy pussy everywhere

hahaha lmao I'm 6'1 but I agree with the gangly autist bit

that penis is like 2 cm at most i feel sad for that guy

>tfw every morning I wake up I'm an inch shorter

my friend is 5'6-7
he never had problem getting girl and he never felt insecure about it
he's good in what he does and look good
there's plenty of girl below 5'6 so it's not a problem

I'm 6'3 and virgin at 27

I'd rather be a manlet than be an insecure shit like I am.

>5'9"
>around average by normal standards, manlet by Veeky Forums standards.
>haven't had any issues with girls because of my height
>even had a girl an inch or two shorter than me tell me I was tall (we were friends with benefits so she wasn't some random girl making fun of me)
>mfw
Still, I guess I will always be ignorant of the women who thought to themselves that I was too short, and I'm sure there have been many. I just have yet to directly feel that my height is an impediment to getting women.

>t.manlet

short man master race reporting in

all of my my best friends are 6'2" - 6'6" and i slay the most. 6'6" dude is still a virgin.
sure being shorter puts you at a disadvantage in some scenarios, but not to the extent that you will be single forever.

I'm 5'10 and super insecure about my height. Constantly compare myself to others whether they are taller or shorter. I'm a KV I don't think it's directly because of my height, but rather my insane insecurity regarding it, any tips on how to be less insecure?

You're a manlet at heart my friend. Luckily that can be changed unlike being a physical manlet.

You'd think imperfections like that would prevent him from being one of the best lifters in the world.

Well, you could be an amerimanlet or a dirty non-White.

>he thinks its 'bullshit'

It's literally the way it is.

Whenever you go out, anywhere, pay attention to how much girls will not admire someone because of being a manlet.

Im only 1,82 meters
and if someone calls me short i just say something like
Yeah, but you still need to get on your knees to suck my dick

Sitting here trying to be empathetic at 6'7. Cant seem to.

But if you were tall they wouldn't need to get on their knees

If you were short they would need to get on their knees or even on all fours

>Be 5'8 manlet
>Like wearing flat skate shoes and thin socks.

I don't give a fuck.

>for yer health

Tflw when im the same height as CAPTAIN AMERICA