Who /strongnotskinny/ here?

Who /strongnotskinny/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aLhA_PD44QY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is her leg gangrenous

I have a """"friend"""" just like this. Fat girls do 3 months of some bullshit exercise plan and see a tiny bit of progress because they've never exercised before and they think they're a fucking fitness savant. It's always the fatties.

She looks like a furby

This is how I imagine everyone that posts in /plg/ and /cgl/.

wow, natty?

reminds me of with fat grill and one says mirin 22 bis and she spergs the other guy cheeks n says roid rage fuckin lol so for beautiful teen or some

Is this the new /fht/?

Looks like it.

It's a tattoo, lad.

But it might as well be

Wat

>peekaboo
Fuckin kek'd

There's no way that's a fucking tattoo unless it's been stretched into an amorphous blob. Does that happen to fat people?

It looks like a silhouette of a guy with a fedora (lmao).

But yea, they're fat. And they're probably just getting fatter so I assume tattoos goes to shit.

same principle as stretchmarks

What's with the dyed hair and shit piercings?

Tattoos are fucking awful no matter what they are.

I prefer the left desu

But I wouldn't marry someone who spends that much money on shit like that unless they're loaded.

I was like you before I got a gf with some ink on her thunderthighs and now I think its hot, they just need to be suitable for the body and it should not be something gereric.

>thunderthighs
>tattoos
I'm sorry lad.

Don't be, her diddly is 120kg so the thighs are meat.

What's her routine? My fwb wants to go to the gym with me but doesn't want to follow any of the beginner routines I throw at her.

She follows the same PPL 3 day routine with periodization for the big three as me, both good strength and size gains.

Man, I have one of those really slender looking face that never gains weight but packed on some weight due last year due to extreme overeating because of muh depression and hit 225lbs at 5'7" at my highest/wakeup call weight.

The chunk is slowly melting off now but I'd love to start posting face selfies in the tag with shit like #HAES and #honormuhcurves just to watch the fatties REEEEEEEEEEEE about how I'm a skinny and don't belong on the tag only to reveal my gross lower half.
It would expose their entire faux acceptance thing for the charade that it is, which is basically masking gluttony and extreme laziness so that they have an excuse to not stop funnelling pizza and cookies down their gullet.

So is this the fat hate or nah?

youtu.be/aLhA_PD44QY

>tfw no gf because I'm a shitlord

It's okay. Quads and we all get the gf of our dreams.

Woah...

Hurry up bebe.

If I get a 7 then I'll be stuck with a whale like the OP picture. That's just my luck.

And people said I would never be happy if I kept living my life in front of the computer

I think you should lay down. Grab a cold cloth to lay on your brow.

Thank you, kind user

it's a reference to a screencap for facebook I don't have anymore
"mirin bis what's your routine"
"3x12 donut curls"
"blabbering from the landwhale"
"^roid rage"
>mfw when I straight up recognize what's it about
I should just kill myself

I saw one of these 3 months ago saying it would take 1 month and it never happened

user, you can get jacked and ripped lifting weights, but you need to put in the work and have a proper diet. Did you do anything to actively get a gf or did you just sit on the chons?

brb gonna make it

What's going on in this thread?

Tbh, you do not look especially strong.
What is your routine?

WITNESSED

That some Naruto shit

Say that to my face fucker

Wew

Wew, thanks for that.

Solid dubs.

What's his tailed beast the 12 tailed rat?

Guarantee this picture got over 300 likes.
>comparable fat guy posts picture like this
>reported for nudity, placed on a sex offender list

A wild Bernie supporter in her natural habitat.

Jesus.

You're not the only slim faced fatty in the world you dumbass

I think that would be pretty damn funny, actually. I think a lot of them are such hypocrites!

Solutions

Everynight I wait for you to respect yourself.

I love your personality, but you don't love yourself.

When will you start to take care of yourself?

You can't force love, and gigantic hambeasts just don't attract me.

I'd totally work out with you if you'd only ask.

5 pizza's per day is not a healthy diet.

I deeply care for you and your health.

#fatgirl #fixyourlife #dontgetdiabetis #respectyourself.

We're all gonna make it brehs

Witnessed

Thanks mate, I appriciate it.

thank you.

Whose fault is it that you're a lonely fat slut who lets some guy treat you as his fat side piece?
You. Jesus fuck. When guys do this woe is me shit and blame women for being fucking losers everyone tears them apart. As they should. But cunts like this can just wallow in self pity and place blame and never get the reality check necessary.
Hash tag away you hog heifer that guy used your dumb ass for a few handy Js and moved on to find a woman who is worth it.

I am close. Pls be true

I'll find my own Kate Micucchi
Oh baby

This is how leg beards cry about the "friend zone"

Witness, thanks brah, you just gave me hope

It's exactly the female version of friend zone. Allegedly the friend zone doesn't exist to some people unless it's the woman getting the treatment.

replying in hopes of it coming true

Rather have the job of my dreams right now but thanks bruh.

She is slowly turning into a nigress. Check her leg.

left, she looks like one who wouldn't mind giving it up the ass

based

Here's to [current year]

looks like your luck is changing user

Left is pretty hot desu.

I think tattoos are hot as fuck but I'd never keep a girl like on the left, although I'd prefer to fuck her, because it indicates a certain character.
Kind of like the female version of bad boys I guess.

Thank you kind user

>giving it up the ass
Welcome to Veeky Forums

People who take these "self afermating" "empowering" pics come from homes with no discipline. From liberal parents who never taught them personal responsibility or right from wrong. Schools that have out gold medals just for showing up. Communities that don't foster spirit or work ethic. A nation that has fallen for the neoliberal lie that happiness is the next instant purchase away.

homes with liberal parents who are like "oh I don't want to spank or discipline my kids because it'll stifle their creativity". Then 18 years later little baby liberal junior is all grown up and busting in my car stereo for more heroin money. This is why I need the right to bear arms. If liberals will not discipline their children, then I will and the lesson will be written in hot lead.

This is also why I support abortion as a Republican.

Think of who gets abortions. Liberal women with no morals anyway, they'd rather attended feminist rallies and freebase crack cocaine than discipline their kids. I say fuck em, abort all of their bloodline, every dead liberal is a blessing. They should hand out vouchers for free abortions in front of the democratic national convention.

You're the best kind of user :)

You're gonna make it. I started at 225 as well (5'8) and now I'm at 180

mah nigga

nice try, 3/10, /pol/ could have done better

0/10 because no one even remotely takes you seriously.

nice senpai

Bro, go take a cold shower or something

Wew lad

Neat

MAKE

Good idea, poor execution
5/10

RACEWAR FOR GFS

left is hot until she turns 40

morality more like mortality

Jesus

AMERICA