Good evening

Good evening

My son told me about this Fitness forum section, he said I would get alot of good answers here. I live in Washington, single mother (LOL) and I want find a way to lose a few pounds (not off my butt though :) )

Can anyone of you guys please give me some advice?

Thank you VERY much :)

Vanessa

Cum is the best source of protein.

B-back that ass up for me bae.

Cum facials

Read the sticky

Post a picture of your glutes so we know how much fat you should lose and still keep that nice butt :)

These posts are VERY rude >:( please dont reply unless you have something nice to say! !

Thank you.

one of these days I'm gonna buy an ad for Veeky Forums that will consist of epileptical spamming of READ THE FUCKING STICKY
gr8 b8 though, needs more spork

You have to take pictures of yourself in your underwear from various angles so we can evaluate your body and be able to offer a more tailored fit meal/exercise for you. Please post your stats too, like height, weight and age

do lots of poo poo :D

Scratch that, get sticky with all this cum I have for you.

I am finding these responses very childish.

i will not be posting anything.

Vanessa,

As a personal trainer, I'll be able to put you through your vigorous cardio rounds to help you find the tone and shape you're looking for. We can also work your glutes to ensure tone and shape that you'll be happy with.

This will also build your stamina and, if you're down for it, we can meet multiple times a day with a short rest period in between.

If this interests you please get back to me. And ignore these gentlemen referencing a 'sticky.' I'll provide any stickies you may need.

Regards,

Lew

Listen here bitch, I don’t have time for your convoluted mind games. We are both adults. If you want to enjoy the pleasures of a penis that a fit male like myself can offer, then let’s agree to meet. If not then fuck off. I won’t subject myself to your stupid flirtatious nonsense. I look forward to hearing your straightforward response.

Do you want to cuddle?

Sorry mam. It's an anonymous chat board. You will get immature kids all the time.

Thank you Lew.

Are you black by any chance? Not a racist question, just asking.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Mom stop, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends!

Post pics mommy

If your son was here more than 5 minutes he would have told you to read and follow the advice in the sticky thread at the top of the page. Most of your questions will be answered there. If you still have some questions after consulting that very thorough info guide, feel free to ask. This is mostly a self-sufficient board and people do not want to do much spoon-feeding for newbies which is (in part) why you are getting some of the ruder remarks. Good luck!

Just post the damn butt-pics mom so my friends can help you!

-your son

Seconded.
-Your sons's father

Thirded
-The nigger that cucked you

Hi! few things to start off with =]
Yes I replied to you because you're a female Veeky Forumsizen, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
I'm Chuck.
Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D
Pls respond

someone please put those weights away

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine dildo, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect man, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

tfw older women are my weakness and you faggots ruined it for me

Tell your son I can be his new daddy

I bet the kid's father is a Black man with a huge cock!

Kek

SS+GOMAD is what you're looking for.

I can help you, Vanessa. Your son made a fine choice referring you to this community as I was a while back. I've been training with fellow actor, Hugh Jackman, for my upcoming roll in Avatar 2 and have had an explosion of size in my calves doing Deadlifts. I find that Squats especially add mass to my already well-sized posterior. Might I recommend that you read the sticky at the top of the first page? It has many wonderful articles and tips. And please come check me out in Avatar 2!

-Stephen Lang

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>roll

I'm still waiting for tit pics mom.

im not even opening the thread but one of those 3 omitted images better be some sexy mommy tits

Fucking hell, I never realised how many robots we had on Veeky Forums until reading this.

Where exactly the fuck do you think you are?

your son has autism, sorry madam.

The very obvious answers is: read the sticky and don't listen to these fucking autists