/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Previoso

deca 500mg, test 600mg, dianabol 50mg 16 weeks
Will my blood pressure go too high? Will my gains be out of control? Pls respond

Fuck, dreamt about a girl. Never seen her irl but in my dream she was cute as fuck.

Time to run tren to get them violent dreams back or maybe I should get a gf.

Deca is going to take a while for you to even notice, longer than 16 weeks.

I'd replace the deca with (obligatory) tren or maybe mast

Do any of you guys aspirate?

Wiki says it isn't necessary but it seems like a reasonably sensible idea with no downsides desu senpai

nah fuck tren tren can suck my dick, it gave me such bad acne last time. 20 weeks sound better? Everyone says deca gets you the most out of your bulk, so why you hate it? Whats mast got that deca hasnt?

i'm cruising on 250 test

i want to do a short blast of tren just to see what it's like, and cos i have a beach holiday coming up.

problem is, i am running accutane at the moment to clean up my acne. will tren + accutane fuck up my lipids? any other reason why it might be a bad idea?

How much Accutane?

Aspirating isn't required per the CDC. So no I don't and have never done it.

If you're low BF it'll make you look even better. I just don't like deca outside of low dose for joints.

i started on 80mg a couple of weeks ago, it's starting to work nicely i think. all my spots have dried up and i'm not getting any new ones. they are beginning to fade, slowly. i think i need a month or two really. got a bit of sore joints but nothing too bad.

drop the dose?

it literally takes two seconds, i dont get you cunts that think ur so hardcore bcoz hurrdurr its not recommended.retards

Fuck I ordered off napsgear 6 days ago, submitted payment 5 days ago, payment was picked up 2 days ago.

Yet nothing has been updated. Still just "payment in progress "

Why you do this to me poppy

tren will fuck up your skin so bad, my skin is ebola now because of tren

I plan to run 350 mg Tren-Ace / 175 mg Test-Cyp per week for cut / recomp cycle. Anybody know a good EU source ?

Fair skin on tren genetix.

But I need to pin tren e e5d at least otherwise it gets bad.

anecdote or is this something that affects most people who run tren compared to other compounds?

do we know what the risks of cruising are in terms of ones ability to have children after coming off?

of course there is a risk, but i want to know roughly what the chances are of being made completely infertile.

if that happens can it be reversed with drugs?

Majority of roiders concieve while on the juice. Hell, one of my friends have gotten 3 kids. Two of them on a heavy tren+test blast and one on a 250mg ew cruise.

If you must, you can use proviron after a succesful and thorough PCT.

>be low test natty
>do cardio every other day for months
>cannot get resting heart rate below 80 or so no matter what, endurance not increasing at all
>give up on cardio

>a few months later start roids
>don't even specifically do cardio, just a lot of brisk walking around
>resting heart rate down to 60, cardiovascular endurance is EXTREMELY improved, probably at least 5x better than it was

So why did this happen like this?

I've been on 500 tren for a while now, 0 skin issues for me. But I am also on 20mg accutane so there's that to consider (started it because I had bad natty acne)

hows your bloodwork?

i read that accutane fucks your lipids. on 250 test im not too worried, having blood test soon, but mixed with tren it seems like a bad idea.

albfag still a fatlifts cock lover I see. Poor guy. Everyone needs someone I guess.

Was too lazy to get bloods so far, getting them next week. Only been 6 weeks since i started the tren.

OT plz.

fuck off rat

I have a lil breakout on my chest and some random pimples atm
Normally perfect skin
Das tren

Do I need tudca or liver protection on anavar? Plan to run it for 6 weeks at 60mg ed

lol

high mast is what made mine start, tren didn't really do much. high mast is bahhddd

I'm at the end of my blast. I don't really have the extra cash to splash on tudca, so if not, I'll save it. But yes, thanks for the useful responses as always.

you dont need tudca for var

Ok thanks.

still lookin' for a little sauce action.

I came up negative on a home sperm test, everyone's different.

I never noticed it bad on mast? I dont think ive ever gone over 525 though

I get spots between pecs and on my ass p much exclusively
On face v rarely

I live in NZ and don't know enough people to be able to get anything :( I managed to score some dbol and was on that for a month and seen some good results, what do you guys recommend? All I was taking with that was test, which I can get relatively easily. Are there websites or something you can get reliably off? So far all I've found is on Facebook and I'm not to keen on sinking 600 bucks for no guarantee of delivery

ded thred

I was running mast at about 500-600 and tren the same. all of a sudden cystic acne on my chest and back, ugh that took a while to clear, sarms and dropping mast helped, I also don't get it on my face thank god. or ass actually

Check sst.

:^(

>Do any of you guys aspirate?
Why woudn't you? Do you know how it feels to inject in a vein? I can tell you, it's a really terrible feeling. And that's with test, let alone with tren

Really stupid to not do it.

can't wait till my natty veins will appear yet again.

abdominal fat goes so fucking slow.

i stopped my cut
too small

now im up 15 lbs in 4 days
god bless steroids

Whats your stats at jerbear

why? how far did you go?

what are you on right now?

guys I just injected ventro gluteal and seem to hit a blood vessel because after injection a spurt of dark red blood came out, it immediately stopped though after i pressed on it with a tissue

also there was no air in the needle

will I be fine?

What's better for a beginning cheat, cycling 500mg test e for 12 weeks, 2 weeks off then clomid for 4 then reset or blast/cruise?

If i were to blast/cruise what would be a reasonable dose and blast/cruise time period?

seriously y'all talk so casually but can't point a nigga in the right direction to get started on this shit?

small n fat

went down 25 lbs
now im on tren, msten, mod grf, grhp2, and creatine

youre fine

For a first cycle would a 500 calorie surplus per day be reasonable?

just do a beginner cycle, pretty straightforward, easily found on google.

10 grams test enthanate injected intraveinously once every 2 weeks.
kickstart with 200mg dbol ED for the first 2 weeks
that should be enough for a mild first cycle.

Because it is said in every thread.

Every.

Single.

Thread.

REDDIT STEROID WIKI

>this
>natty

m8, not even roiders have veins like that on their belly.

dafuq

I had the same thing. Hitted a vain, blood everywhere and the spot became freaking hard.

you're fine.

pretty good.

leaving humanity behind. proud of you son

So.. You just order from these sites? And, that's it?

Like, I just assumed it was all a scam or something.

i dont because:
1) it doesnt necessarily prove youre inside a vein
2) it doesnt necessarily disprove you arent inside a vein
3) its extremely hard to inject oil into a vein if you arent injecting into your clearly visible elbow crease veins
4) it tends to make me move the needle around more than i need to, increasing pip

>No Source Talk / No Monetization Profiteering and / or source talk of any kind will result in a ban. There are no warnings.

thanks for the help

isnt it usually hella dangerious to hit a vain?
also isnt the gear wasted because its directly flushed into your blood stream?

Or do you mean hitted a vein, while you were pushing the needle through your muscle, but the gear itself was injectted succesfully.

>people still think its a good idea to order illegal substances directly to their front door through mail

Vascularity is mostly genetics brah, unless you're taking roids that specifically increase it.

I had abdominal veins showing at ~12% bf when natty, not as much as in that pic though, but if I'd have cut a lot more, it probably would have.

same rules apply here you fucking idiot

niccas I need DNP

why no DNP thread on Veeky Forums

you aren't really going to inject directly into a vein, you'll get some in your blood stream from a punctured one and that will result in a beautiful cough and feeling of having a bit of liquid in your lungs.

Implying it's not. As long as you aren't selling and order domestic there is like no risk

mad?

shit, i already looked good natty.Body dysmorphia has made me insane

it's no joke

>Or do you mean hitted a vein, while you were pushing the needle through your muscle,
exactly

you will def know when you inject into a vain. trust me

yes, soon I will weigh over 140lbs

maybe in merica and Uk.

In autistic countries like germany the police will autistically track the order to find who ordered it.

Goddamnit jerry

I dont
Hit bad scar tissue yesterday tho
Didnt know i had it like that

Lol

Theres a different subreddit where they talk about sources
Youre on r/steroids
Figure it out

how 2 get sik abs 4 dummies?

Im sorry but, i know you have no reason to lie on an anonymous rafeguee hating forum, but its still hard to believe that those pics are natty.

When you train for years and are low bf yeah you get juicy and veiny, but this is just insane.

There are people who pin 5 different hormones every week and still dont look like this.
And by "this" i dont mean your mass, im rather talking about those INSANE, again fucking INSANE veins.

And juicy-ness.

>cough
>liquid in your lungs

wot, u srs?

>not living in a country where doing so is absolutely legal

Pruve EM WRONG

why woudn't you? It only takes 2 seconds.

better safe than sorry. Since i injected some into a vein, i'am really scared. kek

>Im sorry but, i know you have no reason to lie on an anonymous rafeguee hating forum,
I have no reason to lie, that's why i don't lie

carb cycle, and on carb day your veins will explode at lower bf of course. Probably thin skin.

carb cycle huh?

What if you eat high carb 24/7, same effect or nah?

yeah, tren cough, test cough. Not the greatest feeling but even if you aspirate you can still get it, shaking, pushing in , moving out, just takes the smallest movement to nick something. It sucks, I got really bad tren cough like 2 injections in a row and I was so raged I just didn't aspirated anymore for like a couple weeks, luckily didn't get it again lol.

did you carb cycle to get down to that bf or do consistent keto?

my Test, Aromasin, Nolvadex, and Clomy finally arrived. Ramadan starts it a little bit though so I'm going to utilize it as a period to get really lean then as soon as it's over i'm going straight for 250 mg x2 a week for 12 weeks and upping my kcals to 3,000. I'm currently slowly leaning out at 2300 and i'm assuming that my maintence is around 2500-2700 does anyone know how many calories more you should eat on a simple test cycle? My goal is to stay lean throughout but make as much gains as i can.

Brehs, test higher or lower than tren?
I have only ever done lower test as I heard the tren sides were less intense but I was gonna by a blend for my summer blast that is 75 test p 50 tren a and 50 mast p which would put me at 525 test 350 tren 350 mast for the week.
Thoughts?

500 surplus
More if more drugs

Lower 250-350mg

thx bro, also wanted to ask if 12.5 mg of Aroma every other day would do me good. I'm just not looking to crash my e2 and wondering if i should start the first week or second.

Trying again:

What do you think got a bigger impact over health, superdrol+tudca or tren? Both with test base running along

Thanks in advance

Thats better imo
I like running stupid amounts of test w tren but no es bueno for my health

I dont use ai until i need it
But start alongside to be safe if u want, i probably should

Superdrol
Tren is manageable
So is sdrol but parameters are smaller
Little runs of small amounts
I ran 60mg being retarded and couldnt walk

What are the negative side effects of mk 677? I've found several studies but can hardly find anything on the negative sides and most forum posts out there going into detail on it look more like shills

My tren just came in, very excited for first run with this danky juice.

Terrified of tren cough though. What was it like for you guys? Or is it easy to avoid?

Sides are water retention, tiredness, increased appetite. From what I read, sides taper down after a couple weeks. I'm starting with 12.5mg/day for 2 weeks, then 25mg. To avoid water retention, keep potassium at 6-8g and sodium where it needs to be for your own needs. To avoid the tiredness at first, you might want to use some caffeine or a low dose of some kind of stim. Or don't if you don't feel like you need it. I haven't started so I can't say.

nice bro-science

best tip i can give you;

step 1: carb cycle till you hit 9% bodyfat.
step 2: on a high carb day; lay in the sun for 30 min
step 3: do push-ups
step 4; make a picture
???
profit

carb cycle. First 1 carb till til i hit 10% bf, then i add another carb day

I told you guys, that shit is the best legal way to lose fat.

>butt your bro-science
>you train stupidd, retard

the choice is yours. I can only show you the door

bloat
risk of slight prolactin sides early on
intense hunger

those are the ones i know
i guess the regular gh sides are present as well but since its such a minor increase compared to actual gh odds are you wont notice them

Yeah I'm already aware of the bloat, appetite increase etc, but these are all temporary side effects that can easily be treated.
Have you guys found any potential long-term side effects that come with mk 677 use?
I'm thinking perhaps damaging effects to ones prolactin and cortisol levels?
It just seems to good to be true that nobody posts anything about long-term risk with use

super aids and cancer probably
no long term studies on it yet afaik

24 year old. hollyy shittt

anabolic chicken, yet againnn

>super aids and cancer probably

lmao,gotta love this guy

>roiding to look almost 40 at 24

Somehow he has this "gay as fuck, ill take cock for breakfast"look.
Can't explain maybe I got a gaydar.
Summoning bimbo for confirmation

I feel like shit today. I really don't want to give up on my ex.

Making an order soon, gonna try to throw some mass on next blast:
600 test
1200 eq
350 npp
350 mast
20 sdrol

>I feel like shit today
probably AIDs