What's Veeky Forums's opinion on scoops?

what's Veeky Forums's opinion on scoops?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/faq/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2001721
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9868206
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10198297
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12646289
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

E A T B I G 2 G E T B I G

Le pillow scream

i eat 12 scoops a day, melting them makes eating easier

I always use a scale so scoops are unnecessary.

How much is a scoop in decilitres?

Useless. You can have all the proteins you need without scoops. Hell, even vegans can

useless gimmick/jewish scam

The more the merrier

I take 2 scoops everyday post-jelq

2 scoops with whole milk and Jameson

It's just not a workout otherwise.

>mfw he only uses two scoops

>4 scoops

idk if it's legit but I've read on here that your body can only do 30'ishg of protein in one go. So for a normal 25-30'ish scoop, I'll just do one, and then maybe do another shake later. Hopefully I'm not falling for a meme with that, but there's no harm either way.

Whatever it takes goddammit.

what do you think happens to everything over 30g? if you eat 4 meals a day with just 300g protein each that would be 4800kcals/day. according to your theory you'd only absorb 30g from each meal, or in total 480kcals/day. would you gain or lose a ton of weight on this diet?

You have to confuse your bowels with some of that.
whatever it takes, right bae?

right babe?

1 scoop
2 scoop
Red scoop
Blue scoop

yep

4 scoops a day, 2 scoops per scoop

1 scoop per 1/4th of Piana's body weight.

Nothing better than 3 scoops of cocain pre workout

2 scoops per scoop, per scoop, per scoop per scoop, per scoop per scoop, per scoop per scoop, per scoop per scoop, per scoop per scoop, per scoop per scoop, per scoop per scoop, per scoop per scoop, per scoop per scoop, per scoop

you may be out of protein at this point, go buy more and repeat. This is an unending scoop ladder, and we're all gonna be megamonsters if we abide by it.

It's about .591 decilitres bro

>tfw

I'M FOR EM
AS MANY AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE
OR PERHAPS... INHUMANLY POSSIBLE????

I fucking hate getting the scoop out of the jar when you open it for the first time. I can't stand wasting whey

>opening the tub and the scoop be on top

you're supposed to get the new scoop out of the jar/bag with an old scoop
2 scoops with one scoop

>tfw keep all scoops
>tape scoop to each finger
>5 scoop dipping each time
>they call me ScoopHands, the man who left humanity behind
COME ON

8 scoops every 30 minutes

I suddenly feel like saving all my scoops and dressing as wolverine with scoops instead of claws for Halloween

happened to me yesterday

My tub says to eat one scoop and i follow the rules.

You're technically right (first guy)
Your body can't store protein, well, at least it can't store it AS proteins.
So if there's an excess it's either expelled, or it's converted to something else.
So if you get your whole day's proteins in the morning, just to make an example, it's not exactly the same as if you hadn't hit your macros (since some of the proteins 'stick around' for some hours, so to speak), but you're definitely getting less protein than someone who eate less proteins, but spaced them out evenly.

i use 2 parts powder 1 part water, mix it and make pancakes of 1 scoop size.

i then eat 1 pancake and put the rest in the fridge. its a very easy way to get a scoop down whenever i want. (can take it in a lunchbox) and the taste is 10 times better then when i try to drink it.

1 scoop = the amount of protein to travel 1 meter away from humanity

Also depends on what kind of protein. Undenatured casein is going to be absorbed much more gradually than a whey shake so you can effectively get more out of a larger serving of it.

Bruh what if your tub is just one giant scoop

Yeah, although rule of thumb is that you should eat protein at every meal, with the biggest bulk ideally in your evening meal

Hes talking about eating the plastic scoop friends.
>not eating at least 12 scoops a day
>shigular
>digular
>not gonna make it

30g protein thing is a meme, it is based on the idea that all food moves through the small intestine within 2-3 hours

basics: examine.com/faq/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/

related:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2001721
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9868206
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10198297
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12646289

Kek

I usually just take 1 scoop, after twerrkin out I deserve that delicious shake

They're... Good? I guess?

While what you say is true, the reason why you should regularly ingest protein is precisely because its actual absorption is delayed.

By eating them at every meal instead of one big sitting you're ensuring that your body constantly has both simple and complex proteins to break down, instead of finding itself in proteic 'droughts' because your last proteic meal was more than 24 hours ago.

>mass gainer
I never understood the point. There is so much calorie dense, delicious food, why do you need to buy some powder

People are poor, or hate to cook.

Basically not gonna make it.

because u can bulk even more. 5 bags of serious mass helped me go from like 115lb to 145lb

My daily morning scoop is mixed casein and whey (vanilla), mixed with unsweetened cashew milk, water and thick brewed matcha because I can't work out well on an empty stomach but I hate the feeling of working out after a solid food meal, it makes me slack off and feel sick. I factor in the scoop as a snack and eat a real protein/veg brunch later after workout. Works for me.

have a scoop few hours before gym, feels good

I had two scoops yesterday now my uncontrollable flatulence is corroding the steel of my bicycle frame and making everyone's eyes water.

ITT scooplets
keep in mind that you either C'MON or stay small

I just told humanity I was goin out for smokes

If you have to ask this, you're not scooping enough.