Other urls found in this thread:

ifbb.com/anti-doping-rules/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drugs

/thread

roids and powercleans

dbol,drol,Trenbolone ect

h8rs

>how do 'athletes' in this non-WADA compliant sport get shredded?

Is JJ Watt natty?

>delusional

Be black

Do Texas Method with explosive variations

Do steroids

Boom.

I just want Julian Edelman mode desu.

Is 100kg at 6ft possible natty without being obese?

>NFL players are probably the most geneticaly gifted men in the world; much more than ur good genetic friend that u envy.
>they play sport, a sport which maximise testosterone production since they are young
>literally training everyday and followed by best nutritionists
Regardless this the best of the best of these athletes must be "roiding" oky

All you said is true.

That still doesn't mean they don't roid. Several players have been suspended for substance abuse and performance enhancers. Virtually every profressional athlete uses PEs, and especially in such a physical sport as football where recovery is key.

It's not really an unfair advantage if everyone is doing it either.

You're fucking delusional if you think elite athletes don't take drugs.

So basically any elite athletes is roiding because some are being caught?
This refers, by Veeky Forums, to all NFL players, all cyclists, all soccer player, all fighting sport athletes, all NBA players and so on.
My english is not the best to explain myself but I would like to enlight three, mostly broscience and brofactual points but still:
1- a lot of these athletes come from rural places, third world country, from very poor family. Let's take for example Brazil for soccer purpose but there are other examples for NFL and NBA where young players excel in their first season, even first match, coming from extreme poverty, poor diet/training, still compete at same and over level with a league where everyone is roiding since 5/10 years or career?
2- the numbers of athletes in these leagues is so high that is IMPOSSIBLE that there are so few rumours, especially from retired athletes who expose these shit. And the hurrdurr everything is covered doesn't apply in 2k16 where
everythings, even State secrets get exposed massively.
3- most of god gifted athletes are focused in exceling and going pro in such sports, few focus on bodybuilding, even less in natural bodybuilding. And you will be lying to yourself by saying that a random Veeky Forums users who didn't practice sport 7/7 365/365 since he was a kid, is training with the same dedication and possibilities of these athlete. And I bet my ass that even in ur small social circle there will be atleast someone, who is not one of these pro, that is so gifted that you envy him.

If the average college Chad can get his hands on some juice and needles don't you think millionaire athletes with private physicians can?

>>NFL and NBA where young players excel in their first season, even first match, coming from extreme poverty, poor diet/training, still compete at same and over level with a league where everyone is roiding since 5/10 years or career?

>implying people get drafted out of extreme poverty
>implying college athletes aren't also geared
>the difference in roiding is literally millions of dollars, making it a good investment
>implying roiding for years somehow makes you a better athlete than being young+roiding without years of injury

Kill yourself.

Your thinking is that it is a coordinated conspiracy by entire leagues or teams to use PEDs. This is not what we're talking about. These athletes individually seek out PEDs to be competitive at the top level. They don't discuss it among the players, the only other person included in it is their black market chemist; whose business is run entirely on discretion. Everytime one of these chemists goes rogue, it's hundreds of players from all different sports getting blown up for being on their clientele -- none of these players interacted with each other about their drug use.

What you're saying is acting like the entire clientele for a prostitute all converse with each other.

Whatever, speaking to americans, always think the world conform with their standards.

Roids, nutritionists and your job literally being working out.

Yeah, because it's not like a bunch of other countries don't also have problems with steroids, even in WADA-tested sports! Ruggers are natty as fuck! China, Russia, Bulgaria, and Iran have never been popped for doping!

Also, it's idiotic to think that players are plucked out of obscurity in villages. They come out of youth leagues, youth training programs, etc.

You don't get to be a world-class player by kicking a soccer ball around your dirt street, then pulled into some team in the champion's league.

Yeah okay, this make sense but all teams in all league, in all sports makes all kind of tests on their athletes.

Synthetic testosterone and other designer drugs won't show up on a drug screen because they don't know what they're looking for. The IFBB drug tests their bodybuilders, using the same testing facilities, and to the same standards as the Olympics. Think about that for a minute.

ifbb.com/anti-doping-rules/

Edelman is fuckin shredded.

Americans are the fucking gayest when it comes to sports.

I used to run national level hurdles and train at the Australian Institute of sport (AIS). There were a few guys with whom I trained who were on track for the Olympics and all were on gear. Bearing in mind this is amateur competition.

If you don't think the vast majority of pros are juicing you're a fool. You really think businesses wpuld be throwing tens or hundreds of millions at these dudes without ensuring every option is taken to get a return on that investment?

Every NFL player, with the exception of some who play skill positions (kicker, QB) has taken some sort of steroid or PED in their life.

If you disagree you either A) don't know anything about professional sports or B) are completely delusional

> god tier genetics x1
> god tier nutrition x1
its really quite simple

>The average NFL lineman gains around 40lbs lean mass and loses about 10-15% bf from high school to college magically.
>Most players who retire at 35 ±3 years have stupid high rates of cardiac related diseases and illnesses despite a supposedly 'active lifestyles and top tier nutrition'

>The Olympics and associated Anti-Doping agencies world wide are facing the largest doping scandal ever, leading to entire national teams being found to abusing banned substances and being investigated or suspended.
>Even female athletes are admitting to PED use
>The idea of the majority of NFL players, who grow up in a setting which near demands that any and all advantages are take, not having roided to get where they are is somehow unrealistic to you

Okay

my sports are so much better than your sports I am so superior look at me look at me

It's not hard being the best at something when literally no one else does it. Come back when you're winning rugby world cups.