I'm going to do it

I finally got a hold of it, going to be starting my first cycle.

I'm going to get absolutely massive. I can't wait to see my biceps back and chest blow up.

I've been rejected throughout high school and now getting rejected in university. I go to uWaterloo, and I see all the girls ignoring skinny guys like me and going for the athletes.

I'll be one of them. Instead of hanging out alone at the club while my friends are dancing with girls, I'll get the hottest girl and she'll be grinding up on my dick.

All girls like muscles. Asian, Arab, white, black. They'll all be mine soon enough. I can taste it, I'll finally get a chance to eat pussy and get my dick sucked.

I'll post my progress as I go Veeky Forums, you guyd are my only friends

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/#fdroid
github.com/Floens/Clover
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440290/Syrian-migrant-rapist-attacked-schoolgirl-escapes-Swiss-jail-goes-run-female-prison-guard-fell-him.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ontario fag here, where did you get it?

not with that autism you won't

lmao this

how did /r9k/ get roids kek, this is going to go horribly wrong

You're not going to make it even with this 'cheat'

It's true because you have such a shit mentality if you really believe this. You won't feel it because you wouldn't have achieved it through hard work and perseverance.
You're a failure and won't make it.
It's like cheating on a test. You passed the test, but did you really?
Nah.
We're not your friends. You're never gonna make it.

Make sure u take a lick of lad once a week too

>I've been rejected throughout high school and now getting rejected in university
I can tell already your life is going to suck. Could you be any more stereotypical, you fucking loser?

No amount of gains can make you leave r9k

What's your routine?
How is your eating?
What is your pct?

Screen capping for when user still gets rejected and goes full Elliot Rodger mode

Rejected whole life. Can't bench a pl8. Thinks test will fix that

Enjoy your confidence crippling ED when you come off cycle.

Tell me OP, what good is being a Greek God, when you can't even rail a slag from your local bar?

lmao

Being serious, OP. Eat. So many people take steroids and think it'll work magic. Eat appropriately and train appropriately too. 4 days a week full body.

Please tell me this thread isn't real

>uWaterloo
op are you a skinny Asian guy? i legit see asians squatting and deadlifting 4 5 plates for reps. you don't need steroids

It's like taking meds to study. You made the test. Aced it. Got your degree etc... And it's all permanent

It doesn't matter how you get there. It matters that you get there.

Results matter. Effort alone is meaningless.

is clover back?

Kek, are you eng at UW? If so, if I see you at the gym I'll will suck you off in front of everyone while you squirm and take it like the insecure faggot you are.

Getting blown. Lol. What a faggot

Veeky Forums

>ignoring skinny guys like me

you're going to cycle straight away without a decent base? make sure to post progress pics, especially after you finish your cycle you dumb delusional faggot

Most frauds dont even look good, cue blaha

Back? I never knew it went away. I've been using it for the past 2 years

i'll be a better person cause i would have put a lot of effort in it...you'll be stuck with yourself, a piec of shit

7/10. Got me to respond.

>All girls like muscles. Asian, Arab, white, black. They'll all be mine soon enough. I can taste it, I'll finally get a chance to eat pussy and get my dick sucked.
Roids can't cure social autism. See perma-virgin MasT for a perfect example of a forever alone involuntarily celibate loser.

its funny seeing the roid dudes at the gym who have huge biceps and nothing else

so stupid

dude just the amount of pure autistic hype you're giving off tells me that you're too socially incompetent to get a girl no matter how good your body is

also
>lifting for girls
get the fuck out of my board

>lifting for girls

wrong board fag

They just removed it from Play Store. There are other resources to get it.
floens.github.io/Clover/#fdroid
github.com/Floens/Clover

Test is confidence in a vial. Neutral chemistry changes leading to higher serotonin. It's one if the best anti-depressants there are.

Also I (not op) was able to go from 175 to 190@14% body fat. In one cycle.

I used to be one if the Natty only guys but you know what, some people have natural test 5x higher then me. I changed nothing else just leveled the playing field.

>He thinks muscles will cure his social ineptitude
Wew Lad you're in for a rude awakening.

>injecting Supraphysiological doses of Testosterone levels the playing field against Natty men who fall in the 500-900ng/dl range
I bet you actually believe this.

keep it up bro

It's fun reading the shit people that don't know a thing about steroids post

He can't even rail a slag from his local bar now. He might as well look good not doing it.

Seriously OP, test is not going to turn you into Chad. You need social skills and you're starting from nothing. It sounds like you're going to be heartbroken after a few cycles when you finally learn that there is no substitute for a good looking face and confidence. Girls get hot for Bieber and he's a skeleton, but he's got the face and the confidence, doesn't he? If that doesnt prove the futility of your plans, I don't know what else to tell you. You just sound like a jilted super villain. You reek of desperation. That's like kryptonite to pussy. Sorry bro.

Not muscles, boosted serotonin, confidence, athletics, coordination (that was a fun one), long term increase in circulation, and innervation.

Also no aggression on test only just an extended feeling of calm.

It's a tool like any other.

>Also I (not op) was able to go from 175 to 190@14% body fat. In one cycle.

That's amazing. Tell us more.

"Justifying my ruse to get pussy"

Just admit you can't get girls and have to roid in order to have a chance, man.

Hey OP, at least trip so we know who you are

There's zero point in doing cycles unless you devote yourself to it so you put 100% to working out and to diet. Otherwise you'll just fuck it all up, prolly get gyno and lose all or most of your gains during or after PCT.

Blast and cruise for lyef bruh, I can eat whatever the fuck I wanna eat when I wanna eat and go out whenever I want and get however fucked up I feel like without making that much of a difference to my lifting career, especially when I'm cruising (even though I rarely do drugs or alcohol and mostly prefer healthy foods but still).

Funny thing is that testosterone even at blast dosage is cheaper than smoking is, as I got through the fad of being 18-19yo I started smoking and doing drugs a lot lot less and even while I do sterons and eat almost twice as much as I did before I still have more money than I used to.

Also even though I wasn't low testosterone levels before I have much more energy and sleep better since I hopped on, haven't regretted a single day yet. Just make sure you research your shit before you do anything.

Actually before I started lifting I got many more girls turns out dad bod worked. Eventually I got older and had a bit of a limp dick issue. On juice rock hard.

Turns out the wang is filled with smooth muscle. That thing getting back to it's old size was a nice treat.

I someday deleted it because it killed my phone on the regular just to see it disappeared from playstore

even a github
this sadisfies my inner nerd
thanks bro

What about just cruising on TRT doses for life? I want them recovery and nutrient partitioning gains.

TRT dose does nothing unless you suffer from low testosterone. You could cruise on low dose test that is still on supraphysicological levels (200-300mg a week depending on the person etc.) and it shouldn't have much if any negative impact even on long term and 300mg a week is enough for a lot of extra gains and huge increase in how much muscle you can carry at the most, and don't say "oh I'll just do one cycle" "oh i'll just stay low dosage for life", when you start doing it you'll want to blast higher test dose and maybe even try some orals or other compounds later on. It's just that you become a pin cushion for life.

Keep us posted were all ganna make it

post a current body pic i want to help

>hey'll all be mine soon enough. I can taste it, I'll finally get a chance to eat pussy

elliots back lads

You ever think it's just your personality and mentality that's shit

No one owes you shit, user.

Hff...

had a hard time reading this fuck man

(OP)
>All girls like muscles. Asian, Arab, white, black. They'll all be mine soon enough. I can taste it, I'll finally get a chance to eat pussy and get my dick sucked.

Pahahahahah. Jesus Christ, you poor naive gymcel fuck.

Take it from someone far, far more experienced with roids & lifting, you're in for a very unpleasant surprise.

>grills at Waterloo
This is bait.

Bro, if you're ugly to begin with and/or a social loser, this shit ain't gonna help you get laid/accepted. If anything, you'll become more angry/depressed since your pipe dream and false hope will be no longer. All you'll have left is the reality that you set your goals and worth on the most superficial shit... highschool impressions.

>roiding because of girls
is this real life?

I'm natty as f and I think you're just jealous of the people lifting more than you on gear. You also hate people that didn't work hard to get rich. It's ok user life's unfair. You're not a manlet are you?

I can already tell just by this message you arent going to make it. Youre gonna look like a dude that lifted for a year with uncurable (except for surgery) bitchtits and acne, no like a roided up chad.

>I changed nothing else just leveled the playing field.

Lol. Their test level of 900 vs your 2500-5000.

ROBOROIDS

KILL YOURSELF FUTURE ELLIOT

Seriously OP don't do them right now

posting to reddit thx for karma frend

Is waterloo better than uoft I got accepted there?

This, who the fuck cares about your gains, is waterloo a good university?

Sounds like a message straight out of Elliot Rodgers diary.

OP, don't you mind any of these basement dwelling neckbeards. You're choosing the path to leaving humanity behind. No srs, my first cycle I gained 35 pounds. Just test. 500 mg a week, kept about 25 after pct. it is worth it, you will want to cycle again. It is worth it. Play it smart, don't go all Bostin Lloyd or Ricardo piƱata with your dosages. EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. You feel like your gonna hurl, you grab your nuts and man the fuck up and eat that fucking meal!

Does ur balls get smaller or meme

you retards

I've been pushing it on the board now for months. I want to see what happens when we pump them full of steroids. We'll literally have a beta uprising. Should provide some lulz

Kek it would probably help them honestly

They do get smaller, it's not a meme, but you can take stuff that helps with it in post-cycle

Okay what's the no BS cons of roids you experienced?

I'm sold, where can I buy it

It's most likely real my shit looks the same

The truth is that people who cheat get ahead in life. The alpha male breaks the rules or bends them in his favor. Women flock to these men. Why do you think they love criminals so much? It's because criminality is a ticket to success and always has been. Those too beta to cheat and instead whine about the rules and fairness often work their asses off and get nowhere.

The frat boys copying answers off of each other in the tests and sticking each other in the ass with steroids and selling drugs have, and will likely always have a better life and hotter women then the rest of us who play by the rules will ever have.

OP, this is never going to fulfill you in any meaningful way. But go right ahead and find it out the hard way.

>thinking sterons will get you laid
>not gonna make it
>gonna hurt even worse when you realize it after the steroins

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440290/Syrian-migrant-rapist-attacked-schoolgirl-escapes-Swiss-jail-goes-run-female-prison-guard-fell-him.html

If any of you faggots ITT unironically believe roids means you're a 'cheater' you should honestly kill yourself. Life isn't a competition that punishes this shit. You putting in 'effort' and 'taking the hard way out' impresses no one but yourself.

Oh shit, there's a new cuckold record

How you plan on fucking all these bitches with roidnads?

>Some autist makes autist threads
>Other autists post it on Facebook

>steroids stop you getting hard
k

this makes me sad

were not ganna make it

The act of announcing it before you have even started is a sure sign that you will fail.

Holy shit you are the reason roids has a bad name to it. And also why there are so many fuck up-stories they try to scare people with. Pls dont do it.

I exercise for two things in this world, Ryan Gosling and self improvement. People who work out for girls need to get the fuck outta here.

Don't fuck with this stuff unless you're been lifting consistently for a couple years. If that. Seriously.

U of Toronto is the best school in Canada and the only one in the global top 20. Waterloo is invisible except in two departments where they are actually intimidatingly good: engineering and comp sci. But because of that reputation, the grils there tend to be pretty ugly. Western Uni has the hottest girls. If you're not comp sci/eng, go to U of Toronto. At least you'll be in a fun town. Waterloo is a cultural wasteland.

Lady here,

First of all, you're fucking disgusting for using roids.

I rather date a cute skinny dude then a fucken deformed mofo on roids.

ALL women agree with me.

>Lady
You need to earn that title you disgusting whore

dubs of truth
natty guys only

there are a couple at UW that are like that, also alot of 30 year old asian guys that are oblivious

I think you've misunderstood something somewhere. This isn't what happens. I've been off for 3 months and I have no problems with ED at all.