/mewing/ general

>What is mewing?
It's the exercise of having your mouth closed, teeth together and tongue on the roof of your mouth

>Does it work?
Yes, absolutely, some have a more malleable bone structure and will see faster results, but it does work.

>What do I do?
There are two simple things you have to do.
1. Chew hard gum.
2. Perform a simple exercise.
I will explain each in detail below:

>Chewing gum.
This process strengthens your facial muscles, allowing them to be more accentuated, reducing the pudgy look, and giving a more "indented" and concave look, adding more definition while also improving dental structure and health.
Like dogs and other animals, we were meant to constantly chew to strengthen our jaws and biting strength.

Traditional gum is full of sugar and incredibly soft, made for weak people.
This is Veeky Forums, we don't chew pussy gum.

>Tongue exercise.
This is the most important part and perform this exercise whenever you're not chewing gum.
What you have to do is align your front row of teeth so they're parallel top to bottom, use a mirror, close your mouth and keep it relaxed, do not grind them.
Then using as much area as you can of your tongue, apply pressure on the roof of your mouth.
If it gets slightly uncomfortable, you're doing good.
What you should feel, and the only way you know its working is if you feel place your fingers underneath your jaw and feel a hardening and flexing motion happening.

This flexing motion is what is used to push your jaw forward over time, and to give it more definition, fixing any under-bite and aligning things properly.

This will take time, do not give up, results for me were visible in less then 3 months.

Mewing 101
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k&ab_channel=Orthotropics

Dr. Mew's full lecture on face aesthetics
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8&ab_channel=21Studios

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k&ab_channel=Orthotropics
amazon.com/Falim-100-Chewing-Gum-Damla-Sakizli/dp/B005GR1WO0
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
youtu.be/G8fRyj0Y900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like /jewing/

get out of here

I've been mewing for about a month now

>move jaw forward
>fixing underbite

pick one

>jewing
>the guy doesn't sell anything

i've been doing that all my life. i've been told i have a good facial structure several times.

you're retarded

>Mewing 101
>youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k&ab_channel=Orthotropics

Holy shit.
Holding the tongue as he explains it is incredibly hard

bump for aesethics

Let the ugly fags stay ugly

give it a few weeks

I figured it out now
I was doing it wrong lol thank god I saw that video

I was doing the tip of the tongue thing

>tfw you naturally have your tongue pressed against your pallet and mouth closed and flexing

chad confirmed?

it will still feel unnatural for a while

>tfw I'm an ugly fag

what is good gum? I grind my teeth as well, so it'll probably help with that

falim or whatever it's called
not the ones you've been chewing, those are weak shit

When pushing my tongue up, should I feel a lot of tension in the toungue and the muscle under the lower jaw?

>>Does it work?
>Yes, absolutely,
ahahahaha
oh, come on. Only an underage teen can fall for this.

jawline is one of the strongest genetic traits. There's literally nothing you can do, except surgery and orthodontics (but won't make miracles as well)

>Chew hard gum
ahahaha jesus fucking christ

I still dont get how to do this.
Physically I cannot get the rear (posterior) of my tongue to the roof of my mouth.
I can get like the mid of my tongue up there and it feels like my jaw is flexing, so is that it?

Wait how often should I do the tongue excercise OP?

amazon.com/Falim-100-Chewing-Gum-Damla-Sakizli/dp/B005GR1WO0

ok so i can finally do this but how the fuck do i breathe?

it takes a pretty large and powerful muscle to influence any substantial bone deposition, all of your facial muscles are so small I don't really see how you'd get any noticeable growth from exercises.

Through your nose?

Lmao at all the idiots denying this shit. Not having proper posture can fuck up your back, why would you think not having proper oral posture won't fuck up your face?

but it blocks my airway
what i can do is breathe in whilst raising my tongue, then lower it to breathe out

but then i'm manually breathing

This has helped me most in terms of tongue position

youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M

sucking in the tongue is good advice

Do not hold air before you push the tongue against the roof of your mouth.

That is only done to "check" if you're doing it correctly.

lmao are you throbbing your tongue down your fucking airway?

lmao u are doing it wrong thats for sure

How long till it feels natural?
I definitely look better doing this, and it does naturally hold your head up, but 2 days in I'm still consciously resetting every 5 minutes.

post a pic pls, im still not convinced this isnt just a meme

can someone draw how the tongue should be?

I press the palate with the median lingual sulcus

>oral posture
you're comparing body segments that differ in size, structure and function. It's like saying 'not having proper finger posture can fuck up your hands'

that won't fix my teeth tho, I can't place my front row teeth on each other because they are crooked as fuck.

It's literally in the video

the drawings a shit

Too old for this kind of memes.

dyem?

It took me 3 weeks to hold my tongue like that WITHOUT unconsciously resetting it back.

Now i only set it back if im really distracted.

Also its not a bad thing if you reset for a second every 5 minutes. As long as you dont make 5 minute "breaks".

mike mew has literally fixed crooked children teeth with this method.

Also you shouldnt have your front teeth on each other lmao, keep your teeth closed in whatever way feels natural for you.

Does anyone feel like yawning when you hold the tongue for too long?

go back to sluthate retard

this shit doesn't work, you think chewing gum changes the bones of your jaw? enjoy your tmj

the only way to fix jaw problems is with jaw surgery

sage

Sluthate faggots please leave the board

Chewing is not the most important thing learn to read
Also, saging doesn't work anymore faggot

chewing is literally one of the least important aspects.

faggot

you can not reposition bones which have already grown

you can only get jaw surgery

Learn to read

it's true

ask any jaw surgeon

enjoy giving yourself tmj though lol

thinking you can fix an underbite by putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth? stop riding this weirdo mike mew's dick so hard

Oh fuck

I'm scheduled to get my widom teeth out tomorrow. Should I just go ahead with it?

Additionally I have a retainer I wear when I sleep, should I even bother using that now? This is post-braces.

>dude is a doc
>literally has already given hundreds of people perfect teeth and normal/good jaws with his method

>has hundreds of progress pictures with his patients
>literally is so succesfull that he makes a living off of it

>despite this cold hard evidence im going to be a an utterly disgusting worthless piece of dog shit.

his dad claimed doing this stuff would prevent colds though

I wouldn't trust them all that much

Show me the progress pictures. Guarantee you cant find more than one.

I cant seem to get the back on my tongue onto the roof of my mouth at all, at least it doesn't feel like it I can

Well its true but also kinda not.

It doesnt "prevent" colds, it makes it less likely, because mike mewing makes you breath through your nose 24/7.

While a lot of people tend to breath with their mouths a lot of times.

breathing through your mouth = more likely to have a cold

>the before and after pictues are literally linked in OP's text
>he didnt even read what the fuck mike mewing even is
>he only saw the words "gum" and "jaw"
> spills out " CHEWING GUM WILL NOT MAKE YOUR JAW BETTER" immediately
>im arguing with a mentally handicapped mongoloid

I will not reply to you any further.

youtu.be/G8fRyj0Y900

>enjoy giving yourself tmj

You jaw literally never moves, the OP's pasta is incredibly badly done

So if I do this will I start to look like the guy on top instead of the bottom one?

+1 for Falim, best gum ever, all natural and have very little, faint flavouring

Exactly idiot. There are no progress pictures because it doesnt work. You said it was linked in OP yet I watched both videos and still have yet to see a progress pic. Dumbass.

My soundcard is fried, I can't even listen to what he's saying. Can someone explain how to hold the tongue?

On a similar note, I had two major concussions four years apart. One landed me a three days sleeping. My jaw receded and my nose is a bit wider at the top (child photos indicate the opposite - straight nose and jaw). I don't have a bloated face and breathe normally (not using my mouth) but the receded jaw really pronounces the nose. Three years ago, I started placing my teeth together (the receded line caused my upper teeth to completely overlap the lower), as a conscious effort. Now it's an automatic mechanism. I try to rest it in a receded position, but it never goes back fully. No TMJs. I have my jaw hurts from all the head hits though...

I have an extreme overbite, if I move my teeth so the top and bottom row is parallel, my back teeth are misaligned and also very far away from each other due to my top front teeth growing to a much larger size. If I do this for 3 months I can promise that on top of my brand new aesthetic jawline, my teeth will be all fucked and misaligned.

if you are younger than 15 years old, then yes and very fast.

If you are an adult, it will take years.

But see it like this. In 3 years, you still want to be attractive right?

Also i've heard if you apply actual force with your tongue you will se faster results.

In one of the videos in the comment section there is a guy claiming he saw significant progress in 3 months because he pushed his tongue with force, instead of just resting it there.

Who knows, just do it. You will look better if you do this. But only if you do it right and only if you do it 24/7.

Dont bother continuing if you are halp assing it.

>my teeth will be all fucked and misaligned
doing this will automatically fix your overbite dude

>if I move my teeth so the top and bottom row is parallel

So this the the new SS+GOMAD huh? cause he literally never says anything about moving your teeth your jaw or anything, he says you need to put all your tongue in the roof of the mouth and correct your posture; thats fucking it.

>buy le gum guys xD

That guy is hearding cows in Kenya living off cow blood and milk and starchy foods.

If he was in a 1st world country he would be cucking every white man in sight.

>It's the exercise of having your mouth closed, teeth together and tongue on the roof of your mouth

aka being a normal human being and not a mouth breather piece of shit?

why are you so insistent on boens not being able to be repositioned

bones aren't like concrete, they can warp and bend and various muscles can play a part in this. if someone sits over a computer all day, they will become tight in the chest, biceps, front delts, lats and neck and weak in the opposing muscles. by strengthening weak muscles and stretching tight ones and by reinforcing good posture throughout the day, you can sort your posture. now, you probably can't very well stretch muscles in your jaw, but the other two are possible (reinforcing good jaw/tongue position and strengthening the weak muscles by chewing gum etc)

this will fucking obviously change your jaw position, its observable fucking everywhere else in the body, why not the face? cause you can't see the muscles as easily?

Can confirm this works
This is my jaw relaxed, pretty much my "normal" position
IMO it doesnt change your bone structure or anything, but it at least lets the jaw be more visible if it's too relaxed.
Posting my jaw about a month after doing this

Just dumping more info, I'm also 18 so I started ASAP, not sure about other anons who are older.

Fantasize harder cuckold

memeing this hard. lol

W-what

lol

>but it blocks my airway
the fuck
are you fat?
sounds like you might have some serious palette problems
see a doctor?

>i-it's REAL guys!
>literally not a single set of credible before/after pictures

I literally got my jawline from clenching my teeth during squats and eating huge meals immediately post workout.

All the chewing bulking from skelly made my jaw aesthetic from a former soft jawed mouthbreather

I just did though

Dumb fucking idiot.

>I literally got my jawline from clenching my teeth
No, you didn't.

>more ad hominem bullshit instead of saying why he's supposedly wrong

>OP is claiming permanent definition changes in 3+ months
>these shitty photos I took on the same day prove him right!
See, you are a dumb fucking idiot.

>m-muh hommymemes ;_;
grow a fucking spine shitface, if you can't handle your shit pics and lack of an argument being blown the fuck out on Veeky Forums, don't post

Yeah I used to have no jawline at all, and I actually had DOMS in my jaw muscles from maxing out too much, to the point it would be too fatigued to eat efficiently. I can feel them stick out more accentuating my jaw. Its simply hypertrophy of your jaw muscle.

it only MIGHT work if your growth plates haven't closed

No, you didn't better your jewline via "clenching your teeth". DOMS (as you call them) in your jaw muscles mean literally nothing. The best you can do with clenching is to actually ruin your enamel.
Your jawline changed because you hit puberty and/or more test was pumping in your veins. Any gimmick to increase your jawline is simply ineffective. You won't find a single paper discussing or arguing it, while any med student knows that it's a trait almost exclusively determined by genetics.
You're just confused by correlation (you hitting gym, puberty and more test at the same time). I guess most of the guys following these scams are actually teenagers, so they will perceive that they are going to progress because of the broscientist, and not because of puberty.
In males, the genetic traits (and more notably, jawline) continues to grow till late 20s.

How far back is this posterior 3rd that I'm supposed to be pressing up? With the tip of my tongue at my front teeth I'm getting a lot of less anterior tongue on the roof of my mouth, but he seems to be advising even further back.

Am I the only one to point it out? this is rather impressive user.

How in any way is that "impressive"? Anyone can slide their jaw forward and take a picture at a different angle. It doesn't mean you've changed your facial definition.

Try doing what you described and take before and after pictures. I tried it myself and no, my jaw doesn't look that much different changing the angle of my head and sticking it out. That's definite change.

>/pol/ mouth breathing at its finest

Didn't read this meme thread but I get jaw DOMS from doing neck curls. Chin feels solid & tight.

This is the dumbest fucking shit I have ever heard. Leave Veeky Forums now, you will not make it, your retardation is beyond help.

There's a reason people with braces need retainers afterwards or a wire
Jaw bones are extremely siceptable to changing and if you idiots actually read the doctors thesis the reason why people have shit jaws is due to either mouth breathing and or not naturally resting their tongue on the palate

> if you do naturally do it ur probably Chad
> this is an aesthetic forum so it's relevant

you're a massive faggot unaware of proper posture and your poor posture. Just walk away.

Like this guy said, won't work.

Bone naturally goes back to the way it developed

Hence why after having it realigned you need to wear a retainer forever, or the bone just goes back to previous alignment.

But yeah gum will replace what normally takes wires and surgery.

45 posters related as you'd need a similar score in IQ to believe this.

>I'm scheduled to get my widom teeth out tomorrow
prepare for that weak jaw

What's with the vitriol? Are you actually mental?

waddup my fellow /sluthaters/