>2016
>being scared of girls

Top clock

Yhorm's Great Machete is the best damn weapon in the motherfucking GAME

That woman is literally getting BLACKED

just b urself

"Does this smell of chloroform to you?"

Kek

1. Corner her: lets her know how dedicated you are and forces her to hear your pitch
2. Insult her: this tells her you're not trying to win her approval and lowers her social value so you have a chance
3. Tell a cool story about yourself, bonus if it's about you killing an animal to save your life. It releases hormones that make her attracted to you.

>walk up and say "heya"
>get rejected
>walk home in shame
>shitpost on Veeky Forums

>not ags

lmao

Just learn how to have an actual conversation. When you do this you will learn how easy humans are to manipulate and what buttons to push.

Get a job doing sales, that will teach you the truth.

underrated

t-thanks prince of persuasia

My mother fucking nigger. I love DS3 and the str weapons this time around. Hell, they even made ex weaps not shit and that's an amazing feat. Shame about the offensiveness of faith until yorshkas talisman and great lightning spear, but meh. Shit happens.

Personally running with a +10 raw battle-axe on cleric.
Completely forsake str and Dex this time around to invest heavily in health, attunement, faith, and some in endurance and vitality.
So I can mix and match some heavy armor pieces with sorcerer robe top and hood (shit looks more like a cleric on a pilgrimage than a sorcerer's with how white and holy it looks).

fucking faggot gamers

I'm running a pure strength with end and vig.

Got Yhorm's Machete +5 and the Cursed Ward Greatshield. I wear Wolnir's Crown and the master swordsman shit.

If you ever summon Guttorm for a boss fight on ps4; know that you fight with a fellow fella from Veeky Forums

I tell everybody that asks this question this. Worked for me and I don't give a fuck what grills really think anymore.

Your scared to talk because your scared of rejection. Want to know how to get over this fear? Throw your head against the wall over and over again until you don't give a fuck anymore.

What I personally did was walk around my neighborhood and asked any qt I saw if she had a boyfriend, and despite what she said, I would ask for her number.

I legit got a few numbers by doing this over enough time and it got easier and easier to talk to qt's, and I am a 4/10 on a very good day.

Remember all of us are autistic, some just hide it better than others and seem to handle it. But they just seem.
You'll feel less pressure this way.
Also don't be afraid of rejection, there are enough people compatible with you in the world.

Sadly I dont play on ps4. Poor fag who borrows friend's xbone.
Would definitely prefer it for ps4 though.

And shit yeah that build would be ruthlessly effective for both pve and pvp. Hit like a shit ton truck and block anything and everything.

Was thinking of doing that the next time I create a character, though instead using a great axe because I digg axes.

Plus if I had a husbando they'd totally use a greataxe.

>lying on the internet

CHAD is mastering his GIANTDAD PVP while you think your superior due to your NOFAP "discipline"

you spend hours reading ENTRY LEVEL literature, while CHAD PROCREATES with the minds of PLOTINUS, PROCLUS, and PHILO JUDEAUS OF ALEXANDRIA

you spend HOURS in the GYM, struggling with a HARD ROUTINE while CHAD does what he ENJOYS and gets RESULTS FROM IT TO

you INSULT others online, while CHAD looks to the stars at night and APPRECIATES the sublime visage of the COSMOS

and getting their number is only half the battle

>lying

kek whatever you wanna believe user. How else are you supposed to get over the anxiety. Its not like I was a chad, I got maybe 1 out of 10 numbers.

Legit all you have to do with women is ask questions.

At a bar drunk as fuck, go over and start asking random questions.

On a date? start asking random questions.

Randomly bump into a girl at a shop, ask questions.

Helps to have a pretty face, a nice haircut, a tan, nice clothes, money, and a nice body though.

Otherwise disregard all i said you ugly fucking cunt.

I had the great axe on my old DS1 character; I'll probably go for a spear on my next run.

I've been succesful on PVP so far, I've killed every invader so far -- then again I don't do organised duels or any of that shit.

Do you find armour useful? I'm surviving pretty well just wearing my aesthetic rags.

You live in the MATERIAL world while CHAD has already transcended this PLANE of EXISTENCE and is literally CREATING other UNIVERSES while you LIVE in this one

Don't be fucking creepy and don't act desperate. Most importantly: If she rejects you, don't call her a stupid slut that doesn't know what she's missing.

My nigga, you get it

Yeah the armor this time around is more like ds1 and a lot less like ds2.
In ds2 you could wear havels and it might as well have been paper-mache.

Armor has definitely been helpful, and has even saved my life if I had not been wearing it. Thankfully though, I like the way my character looks especially with face being visible.

If you can rock it and fight it in well, dont knock it right? Keep being aesthetic and killing them lords of cinder bra.

CHAD has no need for such BETA DESIRES.

CHAD is CONTENT guiding he fellow man to the achievement of DIVINE REALISATION.

CHAD has the GENETIC ABILITY to be REBORN as the DEMIURGE, but CHOOSES to guide HUMANITY to ENLIGHTENMENT

I don't get it. Is this still a fucking fitness board, or is it now a beta PUA board?

I come on here for fitness memes and knowledge, not to see faggots complain about being social rejects. This board was never this fucked up with girl and relationship advice, at least not as much as it is now

Mods, get a hold of this fucking shit already

I'll probably try some out next time then. It seems poise is worthless so I've been avoiding it.

But aye, already killed all the Lord of Cinder, just got the Soul of Cinder left.

Yeah that's the problem I have with the armor, is that poise hasn't been implemented yet. Which means again, another souls game was rushed out and sold as incomplete. Which is very annoying. Best of luck on him bro!

Go in guns blazing and don't give a fuck about the outcome. Repeat until you succeed.

start with someone who shows interest in you. start off with a joke [spoiler] preferably, not an edgy or internet joke[/spoiler]. proceed to ask about her hobbies/ interests. the rest should come naturally.

This is the worst fucking board to ask this question.

you carve your soul out of the shell you call body, throw whatever you scratched out in the bin, stop taking anything seriously and grin like a faggot all day

people will think you're chill and stuff, perfect to approach anybody really

>start with someone who shows interest in you
cashiers wanted the d all along?

i dont think that guy is lying, ive seen friends do this and it really does work

and really; "go talk to girls more" is the only advice that actually helps, and you WILL fail dozens of times before getting the hang of it most likely, and even after that you will fail like 2/3 of the time unless you reach CHADhood somehow

poise is fully implemented, its disabled through a config setting

why they did that is any one's guess

scary how accurate this is
women's suffrage has always been a mistake

>getting numbers
There's a bit about that in this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=VfdD0uDgSiY

thumbnail was enough to crack me up
thanks for the laugh user

JUST DO IT

Casting is shit full stop outside pyro abd even then that required free aim.

why would any girl want to talk to me over some Chad? or a guy who is more interesting, better looking or with a better personality?

>at work
>qt i see often
>she once said "hey" to me
>my workplace has several Chads
why should i even talk to any of the girls at work, when there are other guys around who are "better" than me?

same applies to real life, why would any girl want me talking to them?

>same applies to real life
by real life, i mean non-workplace situations. i'm autismo

you seem like the best option, for now. then chad comes along and you're fugged. love yourself, because no one else will.

for me what worked was talking to women how I talk to any other guy ( well not totaly), if you get rid of the "omg its a female im so nervous" feeling its easy

dont think of reasons why girls shouldnt date you over some one else. let them do that.

;_;

i shouldnt think of it. but realistically, why would any girl want to date me when there are better guys available?

whatever you do, don't take advice from pua/rsd autists selling a dream to other autists on youtube

Improve self confidence/esteem. Getting fit is one way.
Learn body language. Don't stare at the floor when you're talking. Think how a 3rd person would look if he did what you do.
Hit on women you're not interested in. At first you may be like "what if she says yes" but actually you'll be like "fuck I look 10 times better and she also rejected me and she votes for Bernie"

The same reasons you may go for a 5/10 but you hesitate even looking at a 10/10. She thinks they're jerks; she thinks she doesn't deserve them etc etc. Point is, you're an idiot for not striking up casual conversation and not smiling at her.

I feel like its too late for me guys..25 virgin, never had a date, etc. (at least made out with 2 chicks tho)

My biggest fear is the fact I feel like I am going to be god awful in bed and its just going to be so fucking akward..help me Veeky Forums/ I am decent looking, tall, relatively fit, and have a steady job. I have no excuse.

>why would any girl want to date me when there are better guys available

they don't. so just understand this is how they are and stop feeding whatever bullshit you want to tell yourself.

This to be honest family.

What if I can't think of any good questions? Or run out of questions

How do I follow up? I often just ask question after question.. I don't know how to stay on one topic. And I always feel like I'm not giving enough to the conversation because my answers to questions are always short and boring. I know about "FORM" questions, but if I was asked one, I wouldn't be able to give an interesting response

bump

a girl decides in 5 seconds if you are worth fucking. it's 100% based on looks. if you dont look good, no amount of linguistic ability will save you.

profaned greatsword is fun.

This dude is probably beautiful as hell.

Definitely not true. I asked my girlfriend of about a year what she thought when she first met me (took some work to get her to give me the time of day) and she said "meh" to my looks. Now she let's me put it in her butt.

girls dont sleep with ugly people

this is not a disney movie

if it was solely based on looks it wouldn't take 5 seconds to decide if you're worth fucking. Does it take you 5 seconds to decide if you would fuck an ugly girl? Or is it just an instant judgement. I think it's more the way you carry yourself and how comfortable you are to be around. There was this girl I went to highschool with who is like a 4 just based on her face, but the way she carried herself + her body made her like a 7. No bullshit. I think it's similar if not even easier for guys to pull off being unattractive as long as there are no major physical deformities (mouthbreather jaw, hygiene, weight, etc)

Step 1: approach them

Step 2: talk to them

we passively ignore ugly people all the time. like at a mall, or whatever.

if you dont look good enough, a girl will ignore you. and vice versa.

He said he wasn't. Like a 7 at best.

Pretty much this. Don't be autistic about it either. Chill the fuck out, they're just another person.

>Does it take you 5 seconds to decide if you would fuck an ugly girl?

Doesn't it? You decide based on looks whether to pursue a relationship/have sex. That happens almost instantly.

>I think it's similar if not even easier for guys to pull off being unattractive as long as there are no major physical deformities

I think kind of weird faces on fit guys is actually pretty appealing for some reason. Though I've been told I like butterfaces

how do you do this if you're autistic|

>make her laugh
i don't know how
>tease her
i don't know how
>tell emotional stories
i have no stories to tell

plz respond

"I've got a small cock, how bout a pity fuck?"

just be yourself

Idk why this CAPITAL meme is funny...but it is

The only person who is putting you down is yourself. You're just retarded. Most of the people on Veeky Forums compare themselves to other which isn't bad, but don't ever put someone above you; put yourself above everyone. Be the best you can be and work yourself to get the qt. You're getting brainwashed by fit and don't even know it.

Don't bother. Women are all fucking whores and useless beyond their pussy. Only like 1 out of every hundred girls is worth your time.

All of them are power hungry cunts who get more pleasure of turning down beta guys than sex. The ego boost is what women thrive on, and nowadays with social media, tinder, etc all of em are colossal cunts.

Only way you will ever find a decent girl is to move to a country with no electricity.

Fuck a hooker

>or a guy who is more interesting, better looking or with a better personality?
Literally all of those are easily fixed. You're too busy wallowing in self-pity to do it though, robot

>If she rejects you, don't call her a stupid slut that doesn't know what she's missing.
why not? it's already ogre at that point

Self deprecating jokes work just as well.

I think

It comes with practice - that's why you'll probably fail miserably at first. Most normies learned this in high school, while you spent your time on vidya

h-help

>1:46:52

I'm not watching 2 hours of a fucking PUA video.

Let me guess the main points:
1. Just approach women until you get comfortable with it.
2. Be relaxed and have fun
3. Joke around and tease her
4. Escalate physically

How close was I?

was that her tinder match?

bitches get what they deserve

Make sure your hygiene and grooming are great, clothes average or nicer, car clean. Go out to places and events you are actually interested in, the girls you see there will have that mutual interest already. Talk to some. Even just practice smiling and saying hi if that is all you can manage at first. Repeat until you work up to conversations.

>Go out to places and events you are actually interested in,
i'm not interested in anything though

and what are some examples? i've looked at meetup, and the only popular thing with girls is dance really

Get noob gains and approach girls.

>went to nightclub with friends
>approach a girl and chat for 5 mins
>she says she has a boyfriend and he is soon here
>I say ok and leave
>bitch grabs my hand with both of her hands and starts shaking it
>"But thanks for coming to talk to me it was really nice!"
>leave

Got a better looking girl to come home with me that night too kek

>tfw i try to talk to another person for the first time in 8 months and they just look at me in slight confusion and then walk away

Be casual, non threatening, don't seem desperate and just try to be friendly. But do not friendzone yourself, thats the tricky part, being friendly but still sexy. Eventually you should be able to ask them out and if your not a total douche nozzle I can't see them saying no.

>tfw no friends
it's so much easier to go out with a group

>don't have to wait in line to get into the club by yourself
>if you get rejected, just go back and hang with your bros
>don't look weird always being by yourself while in the club
>can have a wingman

my "group" consists of 2 other people. One who doesn't talk and one who has gains but is pretty autistic around girls and gets VERY emotional when he is rejected.

I always go talk to girls alone because these guys are horrible wingmen as you can probably guess.

are you their wingman most of the time?

You still have a group. You don't seem like a weirdo in line by yourself. And the bouncer is more likely to let in groups

If you get rejected you walk back to your buddies, instead of awkwardly, aimlessly walking away

Bump
How do you approach women when you're autistic and can barely holds a conversation for more than 30 seconds
>tfw no friends
>tfw no gf