Gorillas Diet & Eating Habits

>Mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei):
About 86% of their diet is leaves, shoots, and stems, 7% is roots, 3% is flowers, 2% is fruit, and 2% ants, snails, and grubs.

>Western lowland gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla):
About 67% of their diet is fruit, 17% is leaves, seeds and stems and 3% is termites and caterpillars.

>eat nothing but fruits, leaves, and flowers
>sit around all day barely even moving
>jacked, shredded, and strong as fuck

being natty is a waste of time. all that matters is your hormone profile. give me one good reason why working your ass off in the gym while natty is better than sitting on your ass and taking steroids.

>being healthy is a waste of time because you'll never be a gorilla
oh okay I get it now. I'll never lift again.

Roids don't give you muscles, using them while working out does

What does your claim have to do with being a gorilla?

taking steroids while working out gives you the most muscles, but just taking steroids and doing nothing is proven to give you more muscles than working out without steroids.

>sit around all day barely even moving
>implying

this

gorillas' hormone profiles is mainly what turns those plants and flowers into huge ass muscles. meanwhile natty humans have to eat shitloads of protein and watch macros and spend at least 5 hours a week in the gym in order to see any gains at all, which is 99% just glycogen storage and cns adaptations. without altering your hormone profile youre not doing shit.

We need to reverse bio engineer gorilla dna and make it work in humans so we can all have higher test

Fuark me look at those arms
do you think this bloke is natty? or can you get there natty?
impressive mate

Gorillas in the wild don't sit around all day "barely moving". Seeing one in a zoo is much different than seeing one in the wild.

Heart attacks.

Dude, they doing trees. They're not all that sedentary.

You're not a gorilla you dumbass

tell me something i dont know ;_;

HAHAHAHA

>Gorilla gorilla gorilla
man scientists are fucking shite at naming stuff

Oh hey guys check out this new species I discovered, it's called Gorilla gorilla gorilla gorilla

How much can a Gorilla bench?

honestly probably way more than a human, due to the leverage they gain from the fact that their tendon insertions.are spaced farther out from their joints. (this happens as the expense of fine motor control)

5 hours in the gym is nothing to a gorilla. Those things live in the fucking wilderness; every hour of the day is part of their workout

walking around in the woods and eating plants all day is not a workout. if it was then hippies would all be jacked.

a week is 168 hours, 5 hours is nothing

i never said it was you half nigger piece of shit