Why do you lift?

Why do you lift?

>friends abandon me when things start going down hill for me
>havent seen them in over a year
>when i get fit again they will be like "ayy lets be friends again man :D"
>ill be like "fuck no"
They are the kind of people who are only around people they can benifit from.
Filled with hatred towards these guys.
>tfw last real friend just went to prison for 9 months

Sounds like some pretty shit friendships worth losing.

Very few people care about you user.

Can't fucking wait till i get fit man. Gonna be so fucking sweet.
I know my man, i know.

r9k the thread

Make new ones is what normies would say
Social anxiety and depression reporting in
If making friends is hard it could be because your shy/anxious or that you just haven't found the right people
I still have some people I can connect with and talk with however most people just disgust me

And that's how it should be for faggots like OP

M8, getting Veeky Forums isn't gonna instantly get you non-shitty friends.

Lifting won't fix your problems with that. No one goes up and wants to be friends with someone because they're muscular now. You're deluding yourself. Maybe you'll meet a few good gym bros tho

Symphaty only comes from people who crave it from others

That's not what i meant.
I know these guys well enough to know that they will want to be friends with me again after they see that im fit.... And i cant wait for that day because im gonna be like fuck no

You'll take them back like a weak little bitch unless you become as stronger person, no matter how fit you are. Your reasoning to become fit is even weaker than you are.

Lift until you figure out why you lift

your asperger is literally blowing out of the proportion.

Shut the fuck up kid, lifting isn't going to fix all of your life problems. People will more likely hang out with you after you're fit because they finally see someone taking care of himself instead of jerking to natty zyzz pictures.
Some of you fucks really lost the state of reality

Freemasons m8. Supporting bros is literally one of the major tenets

Figuring out why you lift can be many reasons
I started lifting out of anger because me and my ex broke up and she made promises wich she disregarded
Now I just lift for myself and for the mirrins
Anger can be great fuel

you are probably not that great your self senpai

we'll always be here for you bro no homo

user, the pain of loneliness is like the darkness in the night sky. It surrounds and encloses the tiny points of light that represent our joy. But they are no dimmer for being surrounded by darkness. Remember, the sky is not full of darkness, it is full of stars.

Do you ever wonder why are we here?

don't forget to tip your fedora

user, love may end up hurting you, but those who love are stronger than those who hate. Hot fires forge hard steel, yes, but the hardest steel, even samurai steel folded one thousand times over, is the most brittle. The best blades have a core of softer metal to handle impacts better. Make yourself like a blade: let life harden your edge so you can strike out against the world, but let love keep your core soft, so you can survive when the world strikes back.

jesus this is some high class advanced fedora shit. don't cut your hand on that sharp edge m8

Oh yeah? Well. . . just be yourself

One rep max, etc.

It is even more cringy that you saved those pictures

The girls I wanted often ended up with bigger guys, even if they were just fat

I have a gf now, but I still want to be mired, and who knows we might always break up

Also I was bullied for being skinny and could never properly fight back so that's something I want to work on

>Remember, the sky is not full of darkness, it is full of stars.

Wrong. The space you see when you look at the sky at night is mostly filled with dark matter and dark energy, visible matter is actually a tiny portion.

>I know what you were trying to say, but couldnt resist giving that reply.

[euphoria, fedora tip, etc.]

Hey newfriend! Check out the sticky :)

Hey, I'm going to the groceries. Do you want me to pick something up?

Athletic performance and general health. I want to crush scrubs with my university rowing team next year.

>what's the post from url function?

Christ you're a faggot. In any case, take any tiny bit of the sky and there are a fuckload of stars in that direction, even if you can't see them.

I just want to get big
>tfw I realized I wasted 6 months lifting
I didn't get much progress anywhere, the fuck was I doing. Bench stayed at 3x5 of 205. Shit is depressing. Still is 205. Fuck.

I always thought that stars were fireflies. . . fireflies that got stuck up in that big bluish black thing.

>take any tiny bit of the sky and there are a fuckload of stars in that direction, even if you can't see them.

proportions, what are those? Besides, many of said stars dont even exist anymore; so, like your shitty advice about life philosophy, what you are looking at is, in the end, an illusion.

I want to see the people just off camera

I'm not the user that posted what you replied to (which was fucking gay). You just posted something so laughably homosexual that I thought I may as well correct you. Proportions have nothing to do with it what the other user said, and neither do the fact that stars we can see may be dead because new stars are being born at a comparable rate.

Stop being such a faggot and go masturbate over Cosmos or something.

I wonder what is not homosexual to you. Judging by your posts it seems like you see homosexuality in everything, user.

Nice, needed that

I've seen you post here before, you said you were thinking about committing a crime to go to prison and see your friend right?

>Be me
>Always been skelly auschwitz-gollumn mode faggot
>Go through life either bullied or being betrayed by friends
>Hate people, hate self
>Disappointment to parents
>Go to film school "finally I'll be with people who share my passion"
>Hate people there
>Hate for self grows
>Not a virgin but haven't had sex that much
>Only people I've had sex with I hated
>everyone I develop feelings for rejects me
>cantblamethem
>becoming increasingly depressed
>Manage to graduate
>Life is basically over, no future prospects
>Began unconsciously starving myself living only on ramen and pasta because i hate myself to much to eat properly and cook right
>Waste away on the couch
>Stop writing, stop watching movies, lose love for everything that brought me happiness in the past
>Have one of the worst rejections of my life
>Know its not actually that bad but I'm too pathetic to get over it
>begin to hurt and ache everyday, feel tired everyday
>I literally think I'm dying
>Get new garbage wage-slave job 2.5 miles away
>Don't wanna take the bus so I walk there and back
>the exercise feels good
>Have realization that I may not know if I'll ever be a filmmaker but maybe I can workout
>Decide to get in shape
>Start a moderate bulk, eating everyday, counting macros
>join a gym
>life is still shit but I live for that 1 hour / 1 hour and half I spend in the gym
>start making gains
>75 days in and I've gotten a few modest compliments
>Still weak as fuck
>still no Gf
>still hate myself
>Feel like giving up on my dreams
>No skills to earn an income
>but hey, I might actually make it

My daughter was born 10 months ago. I started lifting a few months before she was born.

I want to be strong for her.

better reason than most

you were probably a dick or had nothing in common with your mates, not all friendships are meant to last forever user

Teach her the importance of health user, please.
Don't let her get overweight, joining the fat acceptance and SJW's

>ended things with the only person I really cared for in the last two years
>Summertime, alone in my apt, all friends home
>decide to go early to gym and train hard, fuck it if I got nothing, I got gains and GPA
>meet like-minded people
>make friends, currently having a great summer

500 days of /fit

Started lifting for self-improvement.

Now that my ex-gf cheated on me I'm proving her she made the biggest fucking mistake of her life.

To get stronger

>be with gf
>go to this popular wooded trail that leads to a cool waterfall and smoke a blunt halfway
>after were done we keep walking and there's 3 white trash faggots and a nigger smashing bottles down below
>they start following us after we pass
>girlfriend getting all worried and runs ahead of me
>pull out knife adrenaline rushing thinking were gonna get jumped
>reach the waterfall and there was another guy and his girl there

God that shit was so fucking scary, they were the absolute lowest of the low too you could just tell. I was ready to stab someone too. They waited around too and we just left with the other people. I'm gonna get licensed to carry too.

What would you have done Veeky Forums? Curious

I'd probably do the same thing if I was in the situation described.

Yeah there's not many people who can fight off 4 at once

I do the same thing on the regular, as I often walk alone in sketchy areas of town at night. Being fit doesn't change ones reaction, it is something one ought to have regardless.

afraid of being a failure

I lift in order to associate myself with people of type A personalities. Lifting and studying helps communicate with intelligent, determined and motivating individuals.

because noone cares about you unless you look good

well, noone but your family

Friendship is mutually beneficial