DNP supplier?

Who is yours? I have never tried, but is dinitromelt(dot)ru/ trustworthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

enhancedathlete.com/
crystal-dnp.myshopify.com/
pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump, I need to order some tonight. Summer is upon us, I need to drop a good 15 and have like a week to do it.

pls tell me where to buy dnp

Where have the dnp threads gone? Reddit?

Cut an arm off

enhancedathlete.com/

you guys are going to be really slim when you're a dead skeleton in a coffin

Never heard of these guys, you order from them before?

>enhancedathlete.com/
OP here. The people who die from DNP are ODing on it. They think, "If I take 10x the max dosage, I'll lose weight 10x as fast!"

Anyone use crystal-dnp.myshopify.com/ before?
>tfw Summer is in 3 weeks

>not starting your DNP cycle three weeks ago

Not gonna make it. Enjoy your hot death.

NO
fucking everywhere it says DO NOT BUY FROM DINITROMELT

Just ordered from him Monday.

Should get it Thursday.

I'll report back

How long does it take for all the dnp to have left your body?

>starting DNP near the beginning of summer
>top kek
>yfw

Any UK brehs got any sources? Shits getting desperate with all these threads posted with no pastebin.

What the fuck happened to DNPG? Did the mods just decide to crack down on us or what?

Gave in and went to a doctor for my pn. Got painkillers. Sweet relief.

I'm from belgium and I got my shit from dnpweightloss.biz, got delivered in 3 days.

What did you tell him?

pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg

was that shit legit? did it work 4 u?

Just my symptoms, nothing about dnp. He was a podiatrist specifically so he was familiar with my symptoms and knew it must be nerve related but was baffled as to why. Getting a blood test today, hopefully my T3 isn't jacked up still.

Did the two tests and they came out positive, just got rashes today so I'll quit, guess we'll see results in a week or so. The sides were real though.

noice, gl on ur way 2 shredz brah

Yeah well I got the rashes 9 days in so I don't think I will have lost that much weight unfortunately.

What was your dosage/cycle length? Were there early PN symptoms that you ignored, or did it come on with no real warning?

750 ed for 3 weeks. it came right at the end of the cycle with no warning.

I'm an idiot, shouldn't have gone above 250 or 500 at most, etc.

Probably a couple of weeks to be practically zero, the drop over the five days post cycle is pretty steep and not much remains.

I'd wait five days before carbing up and a week before drinking.

General consensus I've seen (from actual studies) is that the vast majority of it is gone after 4-7 days.

Alright thank you, couldn't immediatly find anything about this.

I had a problem last week with the printer but got all of last week's packs sent out.

As always,

250mg caps.
US Domestic Only.
BTC Only.
Shipped out Monday's and Thursday's.

25 for $35 shipped.
50 for $60 shipped.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Half life is 36 hrs so you can calculate it. For example at 500 ed blood levels are 1350 so after 6 days (4 half lives) levels are about 84. 1350/2^4

What's the lowest dose of DNP I could get away with that will enable me to experience its effects with little to no sides? Not in a particular hurry to cut, but it would be great if I lose it at a rate greater than natural.

Can anyone vouch for him?

where can I get my hands on some in Europe ?

I know this is gonna sound stupid, but what do I use to access the websites to order? Is it Tor or some shit?
Never actually ordered anything illegal online before...

How low can I go where it still would not be pointless to take DNP?

IM DONE, 3 weeks at 600mg working in retail and im finally a free man! Fuck that poison, i can now slowly up to maintenance over the next month, then sit at maintenance until summer ends. Then comes the year of the slow clean bulk

200 probably, i wouldnt go any lower than that because poisoning yourself isnt really something to be taken lightly, either do it properly or not at all.

Google image search 'DNP half life' for a few illustrations

DNP isn't illegal, taking it is. You can buy it legally off Amazon in pill form, that's how I did it. Stuff worked well.

reddit.

Anyone experiencing enlarged lympnodes on dnp? On like 22 days now 500/mg

fuego labs is a reddit supplier? whats everyones favorite website to buy bitcoin

ScorpionDNP from leddit is cool if you're in the US. Cheap and ships in like two days.

Is his shit good?
You might wanna think about ending your cycle breh, that's quite a long cycle at the maximum approved dose

Good idea lol, was gonna run another week but I think my body is done putting up with the poison

WHERE ARE THE PROGRESS PICS?

You can't buy legitimate DNP off of amazon. It isn't illegal to purchase or even own, but it is illegal to sell for the purpose of consumption.