>not vaping

nothing because i plan to live past 30

Why?

>cancer
>fucked teeth
>expensive
>smell like shit all the time
>fingers look all fucked

Ive smoked before but never felt any buzz or kick or anything to "take the edge off."

Is smoking a meme that I just never got?

>i plan to live past 30

nah seems like you're just a pussy

who will live more than 30 years

>paying to kill yourself

It is a meme, smokers are literally retarded
>inb4 everything kills you hur dur
These people are honestly as bad as fat people

people rarely get smoking related illnesses pre-40. it's usually in the 50s at the earliest

On the plus side, at least smokers are often thin

Then you're smoking wrong or something, I don't even know. The cons farrrrr outweighs the pros, but I love an occasional drunk cig

>at least smokers are often thin
unless they're doing other drugs as well, most smokers i've met are at the least chubby

female smokers manage to stay skinny while they're in college

*tips mouth fedora*

Smoking is literally the most stupid thing that people commonly do. You're making an active choice to pay for something that has no real benefits, all because you probably got memed into thinking it was cool at 16.

>You're a pussy, I'm a real man, and real men bend over and get fucked by the tobacco industry.

Cocks. I smoke cocks.

Fucken winnie blues cunt.

Nah but seriously i don't smoke that much anymore but still want to stop completely.

Occasionally i will go out take a bunch of drugs and smoke like 1.5 decks but ive been doing this less and less as i get older.

>not vaping between cigarettes

American Spirit

Luckys

Some black dude on the bus asked if I had a smoke to bum and I give him one of mine and he was like "eyy yo bellies? Hell man you rich ain't you?"
I didn't know what to say, these were just the cigs I started with so I ran with em.

I only smoke a couple on weekends tho, I keep em on me to give to bummers

No, I'm not black.

What would be the health consequences of a say
>1 cigarette a month
or even more rarely.
I just feel like taking a walk with one every now and then but it's usualyy 2-3 months breaks.

i smoke the dark turquoise or the roll your own perique

>2016 anno domini
>not using Snus
ISHYGDDT

If youre a Chad you can smoke 3 packs a day but an autist like you will get terminal cancer from ONE cigarette. Sorry.

Negligible bordering on nonexistent. Even one a week isn't going to do shit to you. When you start smoking daily is when you see repercussions.

Cock

Seems like an utter waste of money.

Smoking is fine if you aren't doing a pack a day or something dumb

I would say one a day is alright, maybe two if you're feeling extra stressed

What a nice guy

Poofter cigs mate
Champ Rubes or go home

Best flavour

BlÄ Strek 3 - best RYO tobacco I've found so far. I've looked in Norway, Germany, Hungary, Serbia, Greece, Italy, and the US, but I still can't find a better brand.

Straw cigs.