How quickly will I lose my gains if I stop eating?

How quickly will I lose my gains if I stop eating?

Just broke up with my girlfriend and I have 0 appetite.

If you completely stop eating, you'll be fine because of starvation mode. You'll probably gain weight actually

i know these feels, lift more to prevent it

even though i felt tons of pain, i was still able to take my whey shakes and protein bars

you'll make it bro, zyzz will watch over you

OP don't you fucking let this happen. Start slowly but don't let this get between you and getting yoked

She's the one that got me into lifting and just living better. Basically my trainer.
Don't know if I could go to the gym without being reminded of her.

Time heals all wounds my friend

Bro, keep on lifting. I broke up with my girlfriend this sunday. Introduced her to lifting. Tbh I went to the gym twice and i couldnt get her and what happened out of my head. Workouts went fine, made me feel better.

Mkeep going, eventually it'll stop reminding you of her
Switch gyms maybe
You need to keep busy now more than ever

what other forum actually supports eachother and gives decent advice?

This is amazing.

And yeah bro, keep busy, join a sports league.

This.
There were times i couldn't eat but protein shakes got me through. Load them up with calories if that's all you are going to eat and remember it does get better.

3500 cals = 1 pound

So if you stop eating, every 3500 calories in deficit will net you 1 pound of weight loss.

I actually almost broke up with my gf of 3 years today, it would have been devastating for me. Still went to gym and hit my macros.

Smoke weed, for both problems

>not going to an AYCE KBBQ or Sushi place and getting hammered on AYCE sake and eating food after an 8 hour crying and lifitng arms session

>stop eating
>you'll gain weight

A pound of fat is 3500 kcal. A pound of muscle is 1800 kcal.
A gram of fat = 8 kcal
A gram of protein = 4 kcal.

Mostly correct, but not quite.

>all those chubby cheeks

nice try jew. spread your BS somewhere else

damn dude when i was depressed AF all i could do was eat

but anyway

just force it. hell, consume exclusively mass gainer shakes if you must. and lift those feels away.

>A pound of muscle is 1800 kcal.

!!!!!

seriously?

so if i ate at a 257 cal/fay surplus, i could bulk without fat gain?

>cal/fay

cal/day*

as hot as that cowboy bebop chick is...

>implying that he won't binge as soon as he breaks his fast

My math is off on that. Ignore me, I'm a tard. It should be easy enough to look it up. I was just going by 4*454, but muscle is likely mostly water, so it should be a lot less.

You can't bulk without fat gain, period. But you can gain a lot more muscle than fat.

Literally try to stuff food in your face. It doesn't matter how long it'll take you to eat try to eat your meals. It's better to come out the stronger person in a couple of months. Brah, we're here for you. Be a sick cunt, not a sad cunt.

iktf bro, try to eat calorie dense food like nuts or more cuts with higher amount of fat. since your appetite is low you'll get your calories in woth the smallest amount of volume.
hope you get better soon

It's okay user. She's with CHAD now, eating PIZZA.

Goddamn I hate that empty stomach feeling. It feels like it will never go away even though you know it will.