I'm always gassy, stinky gassy

Whether I need to go #2 soon or not, my gas reeks. Taking protein makes it a little bit worse, taking creatine makes it way worse.

My diet is NOT good. Greasy double cheeseburgers, chili cheese fries, pizza, refried beans, carne asada and tortillas make up at least lunch or dinner 5-7 days a week.

Should I cut that back, and try to eat a whole head of lettuce and spinach and cucumbers? I know the colon cleanse things are scams, but I feel like my innards need a good duct cleaning.

btw trying to get out of skelly mode, 6'1" ~168lbs far from fat

You could be allergic to gluten, I experimented and came to that conclusion.

You could also get a colonic treatment done.

fix your diet

My diet wasn't always like this. My farts just stink like shit. Sometimes bad, sometimes not.

I feel like I just need a good flossing and mopping, from mouth to anus, really.

Eat oatmeal, leafy greens, and drink more water. Eat less greasy food. Exercise helps.

You should stop eating retarded shit. That's the fix. Your diet is nothing but pure trash. Stop putting trash in your body, then acting confused as to why your ass is having problems.

>"I put sugar in my gas tank, what's wrong with my car??? I know the fuel additives are a scam, but I feel like my engine needs to be cleaned out."

fix the diet. eat lots of fiber (fruits/veg)
it's literally nothing new.. I'd wager about 75% of shit that gets posted on here, from inflamed joints to stink ass farts, can all be fixed by eating a bunch more of fruits and veg (not saying go vegan) and no more junk food

Honestly, eating less, drinking more water and being active are the principle ingredients in being pretty slim and healthy.

Metamucil will scour you out well enough.

OH GOD ITS SO BAD

HOW DO I EVEN HAVE A GF

Your gut flora may be shit, if its shit, your PH value may also be shit, probiotics + acidic foods may help you.

1) stop eating shit
2) start getting more fiber - I started using Metamucil a few months back. It has honestly improved my quality of life. I never really understood just how bad my bathroom issues were until I went on a high fiber diet. Runny stools were 'normal'. Start off with just one scoop at breakfast for the first week. You'll feel bloated, but that is just your gut flora adjusting. Once that fades you can move it up. I do two scoops after breakfast and before dinner now. You could set your clock based on my shitting schedule, and way less TP.
3) consider the possibility that you may be lactase deficient (aka lactose intolerant). This is more likely based on your 'reeks' comment. Even before I started on the high fiber mentioned above, I read up on LD after I found out a friend was. If you are LD (which something like 80% of adult humans are), you can't break down lactose sugars properly. So instead of getting digested in the stomach, it ends up happening in the colon, and it produces lots of stinky gas and stuff. I eat a a lot of dairy, but lactase supplements pills work fine for me (take a little pill before each meal with dairy, the pills are cheap, like $0.10 a dose).

yes you're rotting from the inside

I'm the opposite. Before, I just ate whatever and only pizza gave me awful gas. Now I eat tons of veggies and fiber and cook my own healthy stuff and every single one of my farts is a bomb.

What gives?

>My diet is NOT good

found your problem

Probiotics.
Kefir
More fiber

OP you've got IBS or a sensitive bowel. I have the same problem, doctors haven't helped and neither did have a colonic irrigation. Only that has helped is following FODMAP where you avoid foods with fermenting carbs in them, it causes a bloom of bacteria that burn them really inefficiently which leads to tonnes of gas. I started eating FODMAP and was symptom free in 2 days. Now I eat mostly what I want avoiding certain really bad triggers and if it kicks off again just go back to being strict for a day or two.

As someone with IBS that has a lot of the symptoms described in this thread. All of these things make it worse, probiotics especially fucked me up for 2 months. Dr put me on fibre drinks and I started shitting my intestinal lining. There is no one fix for gut problems.

>my diet is shit, why my farts smell so bad?
you got the answer already, now fix your shit up faggot

oi! lads, every time I eat oats, I get that heavy feel on my stomach, and I get mild heartburn, what gives?

Its funny i never have gas well thats until i started to have a kale shake every day. I have some of the worse gas now. Iv gott slam gas x and enzymes like no other.

mentos in pooper.

Eat more fiber, eat less gluten

Do as says. Though you should start adding fiber gradually. Recently I started transitioning to a higher fiber diet and went completely vegetarian for a week straight: I was bloated and farting all the time. I'm taking it easy now, and I feel much better. I have IBS so my diet before was not /that/ bad, but I do not have any symptoms any more, except the occasional pain in my colon (however, it is very brief and I barely feel it)

>my farts just stink like shit