/PLG/ Powerlifting General

My mom said you have to post in my thread

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/us/articles/2016-04-06/hawaii-looks-to-mainland-to-deal-with-big-teacher-shortage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POST IN MY THREAD OR I'LL BE UNDER YOUR BED I FUCKING DARE YOU NOT TO POST

racist

there is no powerlifting gym where I live, there are no powerlifting federation affiliated clubs, and crossfit boxes are stupid and expensive.

what do?

wow rude.

I have never seen anybody so spergily quick with replying to posts.

Panzer, you are impressively unimpressive.

Weekly utterly retarded post:
Good mornings are not a good replacement for back extensions

They suck, at least i know now that my squat's aren't too good morning like, because good mornings are the worst thing since Islam, and feel nothing like my squats

Today's workout, light day 1

Squats @95kg 2x5
Bench @ 65kg 3x5
Dumbell Rows @38kg 3x5
Goodmornings 20kg, 3x5 (will not do them again, they felt awful)
Neutral Grip Chin Ups 1x9, 1x8

Goodmornings felt so awful i didn't even do any accessories, tomorrow is light day 2 and instead of good mornings i'll do leg press, incline bench and leg extensions.

>tfw a wild bullyboard appears

Call local gyms and find out if they have round plates

How good is a 405lb deadlift at 163lb 5'8"? Felt pretty proud of myself for finally hitting lmao4pl8 finally

bad for an end goal, okay for a milestone. 4 plates felt more important than 5 plates did.

Boardshorts you just don't understand, with his vast lifting experience he knew to categorically dismiss an exercise after attempting it once with an unloaded bar.

the questions make no sense
like what is 'good'

>Goodmornings felt so awful i didn't even do any accessories, tomorrow is light day 2 and instead of good mornings i'll do leg press, incline bench and leg extensions.

lol what a pussy

p much this

Not good. If you were 5'9" though...

this

Not an end goal, just wondering how good it is for my weight group. Don't really post in these threads or follow powerlifting, but it's started to attract me more recently

you would probably have the weakest deadlift in your weightclass in a meet, but you're strong-ish compared to the normal gym goer.

Okay thanks I appreciate it. What would be expected at advanced competitions?

Kinda feeling a little bit intimidate by Hancott desu

>just wondering how good it is for my weight group
thats usually not even an opener
dont feel bad tho youll probably get looks in the gym
good job lad

>light days
>heavy days
Pic related

Sorry, new to the powerlifting sport, but do you think that's bad for natty lifters too? I'm not sure how popular roiding is in the sport, but I assume it's as popular as every other

550+ for the top guys at national level competitions, i think.
pic related, weight is in kg. the last 3 "colored" (red or green) columns are deadlifts.

also get the FUCK out of my thread before I erase you from existence you effeminate twink

we only talk about natural powerlifters here.

Damn, that's insane. Looks like I've got a long way to go. Thanks for the info

>but do you think that's bad for natty lifters too?
yes but lad im not saying its bad, its a good milestone just keep going

Sollt ihr, ja sollt ihr uns begraben

That twink lifts?

normie gyms a shit but yeah ok it's not like you guys can do anything about it.

there's always stupid stuff like
>people hogging the only squat rack to do deads IN FRONT OF IT and use the whatever the fuck they're called pins to rack the weight which makes even less sense (pic related)
>3 inches of padding on the floor including in the squat rack
>no place to deadlift
>can't use chalk
etc

Just a reminder this thread is for people who can fill the 83kg class or higher

t w i n k s

n o t

w e l c o m e

h e r e

4 plates...
Fucking truth right here
5pl8 was like "finally, when is 300kg though?"

Made me laugh and get in trouble because I'm not supposed to be on the chon at Hawaii

Mate, anything below 105 is Twink

gibbs is doing a Q&A on friday on the ipf instagram

inb4 who big spoon questions lol

Die Wacht am Rhein

>4 plates felt more important than 5 plates did.
same Tbh, didnt help that 5 fucked me up

Try and stop me, I mean that's if you can handle my gravity-defying agility

Just a reminder this thread is not for people who are 105kg or higher

o b e s i t y

n o t

w e l c o m e

h e r e

Is this the best bulking snack ever?

You're in Hawaii on vacation? Lucky rich chad, I practically haven't left my house in years due to lack of funds.

Try and stop me, I mean that's if you can handle my skull-crushing, raw power

mommy paid the NEETbux so he can take his illegal immigrant concubine on vacation for foreign BBC cuckoldry sessions

>work is already taking over my life

help

srs though new job is great, i'm just way too damn busy to lift like i want (already getting flabby despite not gaining weight rip) but at least i can still get a few sessions in a week.

hows plg been

I own the thread

its mine

also what are you doing now

What's so great about working? I've never understood this.

So glucklich ist ja keine im ganzen Vaterland

It's been whatever desu. Dreamer is back though, dunno if you saw that. How have you been? What have they been making you do at your job?

Glad ur still alive lad. You'll settle in soon.

>tfw 99kg but mentally identify as 105

OUTTA MY WAY

Boardie how long did it take you to get from a 5 -> 6 plate deadlift.

>it's a twinks argue about who's the lord of the twinks episode

(I wouldnt ask him user he literally injected steroids for the purpose of becoming a better athlete but cant squat 2x bw)

>208.6 at the end of the day
>208.4 this morning
>Massive weight drop is definitely coming tomorrow morning
Cutting is more exciting than I remember it being

I was on steroids at the time
2.5 months

dont you have somewhere to be

I understand people's hatred for you. I'm not saying I'm completely on board, but I understand it.

If i were to bulk from 92 - > 100 do you think it would be doable in a year?

giving up all hobbies in pursuit of work apparently lmao

Started working for a bio refining company. I'm doing water quality and projects for plant management across 27 refineries, as well as helping with the startup of one of the worlds first cellulosic facilities. Process engineering based of course.

absolutely nothing UNLESS you can pick at least two out of the following three
>1) Love what you're doing (career goal fullfillment, sense of purpose or enjoyment)
>2) Love your location (geographic, community, activities/cities)
>3) love the pay (obvious)

Currently I think I can firmly say biofuels hits #1 for me, but isn't going to leave time or personal resources enough for the hobbies I actually want to pursue.

The pay could end up being very good though, especially if I stay with the company.

fuckin' nice

i've been shitty af, feigning optimism and its starting to work oddly enough

shit fuck loads of training first 2 weeks

I get the feeling there's no "settling in" with this job. its very much "gogogogogog" all the time.

D E V I L I S H T R I P S

>this is basically going to be my future unless I meme out and enter academia as a professor to where I get a meme tier amount of vacation time with ez job and good pay aloung with ability to do personal research in my uni lab

well I wonder what im going to do hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Tfw 6 of my relatives on my grandfather's side actually got killed in Babi Yar
Why must you do this to a fellow Jew?

I understand it too tbqh

Hopefully you'll have more time to train when the training is finished. Have you thought about having a couple mini sessions throughout the day? Maybe in the morning and then at night?

>mfw great grandmother ran away from czechoslavakia instead of becoming part of the reich cause she was probably Bolshevist

Wew lad I lied. I pulled 5pl8 beginning of October and then 6 beginning of January so 2 months. Was basically an extended peak because I stalled a while before that at 465

Absolutely but only if you're less of a bummer

I'm very fortunate for a few reasons user

Captcha: George pillager

i'll try to be a better member of the community.

Gonna run sheiko again when i get back from sailing worlds, i could probably get away with the under 80 kg one so i will probably do that.

usnews.com/news/us/articles/2016-04-06/hawaii-looks-to-mainland-to-deal-with-big-teacher-shortage

He's got a phd in bagology.

tried keeping my shoulders retracted and upper back flexed when benching today, and my posterior delts were sore. like right under and a little to the side of the spine of the scapula.

am I normal?

>last place

Feels good not to be a sub 105 twink like joff. I can't even imagine being under 200lbs. Mark Rippetoe puts it pretty clearly when he says "an adult male weighs at least 200 pounds."

If you can't carry 105kgs under 20% bf, you're definitely a manlet and/or low test.

L o w t e s t b e t a s
N o t w e l c o m e h e r e

Dude are you trolling? Lmao is it even possible to be >20% bf at 105??

Probably not for manlets like you.

I will never forgive you assholes for scaring away rasputin, fuck you

Trip on, ras the spaz.

Norris looks small as fuck lately. Can't believe people doubt him.

About 240 morning weight and 20% here
If I were less lazy with my diet 17% would be np at like 235. 6'0

I had a mega painful hemorrhoid for the last week. It hurt to sit down and stand up and move. I had it removed by a doc. Today was my first day squatting and doing lower body work again. Feels good to be back, god damn. Has anyone here ever gone through that before?

I hope that girl died. And no but sometimes when I poop it hurts

Will I make gains on this program?

They didn't scare me away, I've been studying so haven't been online as much. Going to have another 1rm PR day in 4 weeks

Only if you do good mornings.

You will not survive this unless you are on some serious juice or have a 135 lb squat PR

253lb 5 rep squat PR, 270 1 rep max, going for 259lbs for 5 on saturday.

help me!

You didn't ask him but it took me about three years

Why are you doing all this crazy shit and tons of accessories if you are still a novice? I guess, unless you weigh 120 lbs or are 16-17 years old or something?

He's lean, big, muscular, and strong,

He always had narrow shoulders to begin with. Most guys 5'9" and under don't have broad shoulders.

He'll be fine.

George I have a favorable outlook on you but you're retarded

If he wasn't retarded you wouldn't have a favorable outlook on him.

what?

>mfw finishing deadlifts with 2x8 beltless high deficits @ 70% of true 1rm

you know its a good deadlift day when you get pins and needles in your face

anybody on sheiko here and also natural?
should I replace every 'dumbell flys' in the program with light OHP?
my shoulders are lagging but chest have exploded in size gain
also, what program should I do on a cut to lose as less gains as possible?

No I just cut the picture off with me.

Sup Del how's the knee?

A year is probably pretty optimistic, it took me a year. To go from 4->5, otherwise I will just ask my mates at ptc to inject it in my ass for board short gains.

Must suck to be so talentless