Hey Veeky Forums, I am 110 lbs and 6'3" and I can't gain weight. I think I take in about 1000 calories...

Hey Veeky Forums, I am 110 lbs and 6'3" and I can't gain weight. I think I take in about 1000 calories. I probably couldn't lift 80 pounds. I would like to get stronger but there are no gyms near me at all and I have no idea how to get weights.

Any tips?

Read the fucking sticky

Damn, how didn't I see that.

Jesus fuck, can you even walk?

You have to be a girl

>1000 daily caloric intake
>6'3" 110lbs

Good troll bro. Have fun shit posting on /fa

> I am 110 lbs and 6'3"

god fucking damnit i lost it

i refuse to believe without pics

I was 6'0 125 pounds and I was super skelly living in poverty.
You need to start eating more. A LOT more. Find a way to get access to a gym or find a way to purchase equipment to build a home gym. This is probably the only genuine advice you will receive in the this thread.

I have no gains but...

Thank you, Skeleton.

thank mr skeltal

PENTS SKELETON

dude you NEED to eat more. at least triple what you're consuming now. force yourself. otherwise you're gonna die m8

Too close but so far.

CMON YOU GOTTA EAT BIG

I have a diet for you mate. Go to Mc dicks buy cheeseburgers. Every time you eat something, you have to eat AT LEAST one cheeseburger after you're full. This is the fucking easiest way. You should AT LEAST consume 4 Cb a day on top of what you normally eat. And drink shittons of milk (the fattest you can find)

Can't I just stur that up instead of blending?

Ew no you tard. It would be full of lumps and shit

No McDonalds places near me at all. I wonder why they are everywhere but here.

Also, arm.

Shoo shoo skeleton

Raw eggs? That is disgusting

Okay OP ill bite. first off, read the sticky. secondly, there are ways of working out without a weight room. check out some body weight routines. as an aside, I highly recommend getting some more food in your belly.

Read the sticky man. it really helps.

You can start by reading the sticky.

Thanks you fucking skeleton

Thank you, Skeleton

There is debate over whether Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength diet is advisable.

THANK YOU SKELETON

thank you skeleton